Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I owe ya a rep.
    Allow me.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As noted in the posts...this kid is rock solid.

If this young man is any indication of what's following Generation Snowflake, then we're not in nearly as bad a shape as I thought.
    Marxists are making fun of his mother. She seems pretty cool to me. And seems to have raised a young man that beieves in civic responsibility and keeping calm under pressure.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Marxists are making fun of his mother. She seems pretty cool to me. And seems to have raised a young man that beieves in civic responsibility and keeping calm under pressure.

LOL - Looks like she could destroy a whole squad of skinny jean, soyboy, sk8t-or-die leftists, all by herself.

Terminator Mom...before Hollywood.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

LOL - Looks like she could destroy a whole squad of skinny jean, soyboy, sk8t-or-die leftists, all by herself.

Terminator Mom...before Hollywood.
    Well her son took out a half of one so.....

This is what Kyle was doing when he got separated and Rosenbaum decided to get shot in the head, nigga.
    On his way to put out a fire.

They were asked to be there.

See post 506

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6976532
    I'm glad to read that. This kid did NOTHING wrong at all.

Here is the whole official story, Criminal Complaint from Wisconsin, and supposedly, Richard McGinnis (Daily Caller) will be a witness. I read the whole thing and all I read was Defense101.

I preferred the PDF...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-Complaint.pdf

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Here is the whole official story, Criminal Complaint from Wisconsin, and supposedly, Richard McGinnis (Daily Caller) will be a witness. I read the whole thing and all I read was Defense101.

I preferred the PDF...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-Complaint.pdf

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html
    Lol. ,
    did recklessly endanger the safety of an unknown male.
    Can the defendant face this accuser?

Rosenbaum was only grazed in the head, that surprised me.

They just change the wording in the charges slightly to charge Kyle with a whole pile of crap so they have more of a chance to squeeze something out of it all.
    Last edited by Mach; 08-30-2020 at 01:45 AM.
    FJB

This kid needs a statue erected to him and I have the perfect inscription: "One Riot, One Rittenhouse"

Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-30-2020 at 01:51 AM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This kid needs a statue erected to him and I have the perfect inscription: "One Riot, One Rittenhouse"

Patriot killed two Marxists and incapacitated another one. And STILL managed to keep his Covid-18 gloves on. Booyah!

#fightback

Well this should be fun....

Trump to visit Kenosha Tuesday, potentially stoking tensions

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday, amid fury over the police shooting of Jacob Blake in the back, which left the 29-year-old Black man paralyzed.

White House spokesman Judd Deere told reporters aboard Air Force One on Saturday that Trump will be meeting with law enforcement officers and “surveying” some of the damage from recent protests that turned destructive.

The visit is certain to exacerbate tensions in the city, where a crowd of about 1,000 demonstrators gathered outside a courthouse Saturday to denounce police violence.

Trump has been running his reelection campaign on a law-and-order mantle, denouncing protesters as “thugs" while voicing his support for police.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-vis...020712511.html

Mom looks like the latest Walking Dead villain.

Hmmm. It must be a coincidence. The looting, rioting and burning stopped earlier this week. I wonder what could have ended that?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Hmmm. It must be a coincidence. The looting, rioting and burning stopped earlier this week. I wonder what could have ended that?
    The whitest, doughiest, most harmless looking kid imaginable merc'd their asses. This is PR disaster for the left who thought they, with the help of their politician allies, were going to bully the middle class into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Just by the by...I'm reading all is quiet in Kenosha tonight.

Amazing how dispatching some Marxist filth takes the wind out of the rest of their sails.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

To lead by example... quite the series of events.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Hat Tip to @Ender
    Thanks, AF- beat me to it- was going to post it here since many have seemed to miss the OP.
    There is no spoon.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    The whitest, doughiest, most harmless looking kid imaginable merc'd their asses. This is PR disaster for the left who thought they, with the help of their politician allies, were going to bully the middle class into submission.
    They got a foretaste of "When the Saxon began to hate".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Mr. Rosenbaum may have been on to something. I can think of no better quotation to sum up the year 2020 than, "Shoot me n-----."

40, 60, or 100 rounds?

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyer: My Client Legally Possessed Rifle in Wisconsin

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-wisconsin/

Robert Kraychik 30 Aug 2020

Kyle Rittenhouse legally possessed a firearm last Tuesday in Wisconsin, said John Pierce, an attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse, offering his remarks in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Rittenhouse was arrested last Wednesday and charged with murder in the shooting deaths of two people during the previous night’s riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Pollak asked how Rittenhouse obtained a firearm.

“Wisconsin is an open carry state,” replied Pierce. “You’ve seen the video of what was going on in that city. It was a war zone, and Kyle had every right — just as much a right — to be there as the people that were trying to burn down that city, and he was attempting to protect property and attempting to be there to provide medical aid.”

Pierce added, “Every person that has any sense at all is going to take a weapon to that location. It was a legal weapon. I can’t comment right now further on the specifics of where the weapon was obtained. It was obtained as a legal weapon. It did not cross state lines. That charge is incorrect as a matter of law in Wisconsin. Actually, that weapon can be possessed by anyone 16 years or older.”

Pollak asked, “People are wondering why he would come to a violent scene. Was he looking to be a hero? Was he looking for confrontation? What was his motivation?”

“Kyle was not there looking for a fight,” Pierce remarked. “He is a great kid who serves as a community lifeguard in Kenosha. He was there to protect businesses that were being destroyed and burned to the ground. He was also there to provide medical aid to protesters and others who might be wounded. He actually took a first aid kit there to help wounded protesters, which he did repeatedly.”

Pierce continued, “Of course, Kenosha was burning, and he took a rifle so that he could protect himself if he needed to — and to protect property and to protect others. This is one hundred percent self-defense. It’s not even close. Kyle was actually attempting to put out a dumpster fire that the rioters had set.”

Pierce went on, “The rioters got enraged by that. Kyle actually attempted to retreat. He was chased down by attackers that were repeatedly stating that he should be killed. They came at him lightning-fast and attempted to begin striking him and wrestling with this rifle with an intent to kill. He had no choice but to fire his weapon and protect himself.”

Pollak asked, “Could he have helped these people with the medical kit without bringing a gun, and is that something he thought about doing?”

Pierce said Rittenhouse would have been killed had his client been unarmed.

Pollak inquired, “If that was the danger though, why did he go? If you can’t show up to a situation without a weapon, why go?”

Pierce held, “If we take that line of thinking, then the anarchists have won. He has every right to be in the community that he works in. We cannot turn over our cities to people who simply want to burn them to the ground.”

Pollak remarked, “If everybody showed up with guns, if everybody applied the same principle and decided they were going to enforce law and order. What would the result of that be for our society?”

Pierce determined, “If every law-abiding American showed up in the city that they loved with an AR-15, the chaos would stop immediately.”

Pollak asked if Rittenhouse belonged to any militia.

Pierce responded, “I am not aware of any such facts. … This is something that a lot of people are not aware of, but this is actually the law under Title 10 Section 246 of the United States Code, actually, every able-bodied male in the United States between ages 17 and 45 is actually part of the United States militia, and that is provided for under the Constitution and Congress has enacted that statute.”

Pierce addressed a possible plea deal: “We’re going to trial we’re going to win this case. If I’m the prosecutor, I drop these charges immediately. I think that this is a rush of judgment, and if I was the prosecutor, I would be terrified to take this case to trial. I do not believe that there’s a jury in this country that’s going to look at these facts and is going to find him guilty for murder.”

“It’s absolute 100 percent self-defense, and we’re going to prove it if we have to,” concluded Pierce. “It was legal for him to possess that weapon in Wisconsin.”

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyer: My Client Legally Possessed Rifle in Wisconsin

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-wisconsin/

Robert Kraychik 30 Aug 2020

Kyle Rittenhouse legally possessed a firearm last Tuesday in Wisconsin, said John Pierce, an attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse, offering his remarks in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Rittenhouse was arrested last Wednesday and charged with murder in the shooting deaths of two people during the previous night’s riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Pollak asked how Rittenhouse obtained a firearm.

“Wisconsin is an open carry state,” replied Pierce. “You’ve seen the video of what was going on in that city. It was a war zone, and Kyle had every right — just as much a right — to be there as the people that were trying to burn down that city, and he was attempting to protect property and attempting to be there to provide medical aid.”

Pierce added, “Every person that has any sense at all is going to take a weapon to that location. It was a legal weapon. I can’t comment right now further on the specifics of where the weapon was obtained. It was obtained as a legal weapon. It did not cross state lines. That charge is incorrect as a matter of law in Wisconsin. Actually, that weapon can be possessed by anyone 16 years or older.”

Pollak asked, “People are wondering why he would come to a violent scene. Was he looking to be a hero? Was he looking for confrontation? What was his motivation?”

“Kyle was not there looking for a fight,” Pierce remarked. “He is a great kid who serves as a community lifeguard in Kenosha. He was there to protect businesses that were being destroyed and burned to the ground. He was also there to provide medical aid to protesters and others who might be wounded. He actually took a first aid kit there to help wounded protesters, which he did repeatedly.”

Pierce continued, “Of course, Kenosha was burning, and he took a rifle so that he could protect himself if he needed to — and to protect property and to protect others. This is one hundred percent self-defense. It’s not even close. Kyle was actually attempting to put out a dumpster fire that the rioters had set.”

Pierce went on, “The rioters got enraged by that. Kyle actually attempted to retreat. He was chased down by attackers that were repeatedly stating that he should be killed. They came at him lightning-fast and attempted to begin striking him and wrestling with this rifle with an intent to kill. He had no choice but to fire his weapon and protect himself.”

Pollak asked, “Could he have helped these people with the medical kit without bringing a gun, and is that something he thought about doing?”

Pierce said Rittenhouse would have been killed had his client been unarmed.

Pollak inquired, “If that was the danger though, why did he go? If you can’t show up to a situation without a weapon, why go?”

Pierce held, “If we take that line of thinking, then the anarchists have won. He has every right to be in the community that he works in. We cannot turn over our cities to people who simply want to burn them to the ground.”

Pollak remarked, “If everybody showed up with guns, if everybody applied the same principle and decided they were going to enforce law and order. What would the result of that be for our society?”

Pierce determined, “If every law-abiding American showed up in the city that they loved with an AR-15, the chaos would stop immediately.”

Pollak asked if Rittenhouse belonged to any militia.

Pierce responded, “I am not aware of any such facts. … This is something that a lot of people are not aware of, but this is actually the law under Title 10 Section 246 of the United States Code, actually, every able-bodied male in the United States between ages 17 and 45 is actually part of the United States militia, and that is provided for under the Constitution and Congress has enacted that statute.”

Pierce addressed a possible plea deal: “We’re going to trial we’re going to win this case. If I’m the prosecutor, I drop these charges immediately. I think that this is a rush of judgment, and if I was the prosecutor, I would be terrified to take this case to trial. I do not believe that there’s a jury in this country that’s going to look at these facts and is going to find him guilty for murder.”

“It’s absolute 100 percent self-defense, and we’re going to prove it if we have to,” concluded Pierce. “It was legal for him to possess that weapon in Wisconsin.”
    The Wisconsin law purported to outlaw possession of the rifle by a minor has a clause which people are overlooking:

http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/stat...tatutes/948/60

(3)(c)
    This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593.

942.28 is about short barrelled guns, 29.305 and 29.593 are about hunting
    Kyle did nothing wrong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Possibly some bad optics for Kyle. This is supposedly him punching a girl from behind. Based, it seems, on his red, white and blue Crocs. This just surfaced and I have not been able to find any confirmation or any back story to the altercation.

Possibly some bad optics for Kyle. This is supposedly him punching a girl from behind. Based, it seems, on his red, white and blue Crocs. This just surfaced and I have not been able to find any confirmation or any back story to the altercation.
    Really need the context. Are these all high school students? Kids and adults? Comments claiming chick in pinkish pants was his sister. Was he protecting his sister? I'd expect any brother to respond to an attack on his little sister.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Really need the context. Are these all high school students? Kids and adults? Comments claiming chick in pinkish pants was his sister. Was he protecting his sister? I'd expect any brother to respond to an attack on his little sister.
    Yeah, like I said, still waiting for a little more context to come out. Can't tell for certain if it is really him.

A couple of lawyers break down Wisconsin law. Just looking this Barnes guy up, he is definitely legit and has represented some big name people so this isn't a random Youtuber. It would *seem* that making a murder case against this kid would be very difficult given the letter of the law. Wisconsin has very broad self defense laws where the prosecution has to prove that you were aggressive vs the kid having to prove self defense.

This kid probably is an idiot but these guys break down all of the things the media has talked about like crossing state lines (which didn't happen), the fact that he was potentially possessing a weapon illegally (self defense still applies). They do a very fair breakdown. I just don't see how he is convicted of murder given their explanation.

The weapons charge is the only thing they legitimately have a case on given the known facts.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-31-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Biden is blaming Trump for the unrest in America that has being happening for six months.

[QUOTE=phill4paul;6976828]Possibly some bad optics for Kyle. This is supposedly him punching a girl from behind. Based, it seems, on his red, white and blue Crocs. This just surfaced and I have not been able to find any confirmation or any back story to the altercation

I have issues with this video.
    One why does this video look as if it was flimed with an old mobile phone? are we sure that is him?
    Also from the video.
    This video in no way is meant to defame anyone. This video does not make any money. Nor am I trying to gain fame off bitch ass kyle.
    Well it clearly sounds the Youtuber is trying to gain likes and generate some clicks. We still dont know if thats him in the video. And its clearly this America crazies side is trying to use everything to protect the two victims that were shot even a pedo.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast