Thread: The Kamala Harris Story: Climbing the “Greasy Pole” and “Sucking Up” to Get to the Top

The Kamala Harris Story: Climbing the “Greasy Pole” and “Sucking Up” to Get to the Top

Climbing the “Greasy Pole” and “Sucking Up” to Get to the Top: The Kamala Harris Story

You’ve got to hand it to Kamala Harris. Before ascending to the tippy-top of presidential politics, she knew how to “suck up” to the right people in order to climb the “greasy pole” of Willie Brown’s Democratic machine in the deeply cut-throat world of San Francisco politics, all while finding the time to occasionally relax and “smoke the pipe” of marijuana.

Kamala Harris truly offers a gold-mine of material for her political opposition. So far, Republican attacks on Kamala Harris have been all over the place. Here’s where they should begin.

Harris is a dangerous charlatan who worked her way to the top as an immigrant daughter of privilege who took advantage of affirmative action programs reserved for black American descendants of slaves before becoming the mistress of a top San Francisco politician who appointed her to a plum position at a government make-work job. Now, she is on the brink of taking her “ditzy floozy turned ruthless prosecutor” act to the highest office in the land, as the willing figurehead of a totalitarian power-grab by the anti-white, communist left.

Kamala’s life begins with what is, essentially, stolen valor against black Americans. Harris’s father was a Stanford economics professor from Jamaica. Her mother was a privileged Brahmin from India and a PhD-holding cancer researcher.

By any objective measure, Harris was a child of privilege in America. Inexplicably, her career was kick-started by affirmative action. An article from UC-Hastings Law describes Harris as the direct beneficiary of a program intended for the “disadvantaged.”

Despite being an affirmative-action graduate of a low-ranked law school, Harris enjoyed a meteoric career trajectory thanks to her relationship as the floozy girlfriend of a married man. According to USA Today, former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown would often travel to parties with his wife on one hand and a girlfriend on the other.

In 1994, when Brown was 60 and Harris was 29, Brown appointed Harris to the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, which paid $97,000 a year ($170,000 in today’s dollars). Just six months later, Harris left that job when Brown appointed her to the California Medical Assistance Commission. That job paid a mere $72,000 a year ($126,000 in today’s dollars), but it was a patronage position that required barely any work.

In other words, at 30 years old, Harris’s sexagenarian boyfriend handed her a six-figure (in today’s money) part-time job that required attending one meeting a month. Oh, and he also gave her a BMW.

Stolen valor. Floozy who used sex to advance her career. Bragging about smoking marijuana. Did we mention her husband yet?

Just like Barack Obama, Harris has no ancestral connection to American slaves. However, unlike Obama, Harris has no ties to the black community by marriage, either. Her husband, Douglas Emhoff, is an entertainment lawyer who, according to his firm’s website, “represents large domestic and international corporations and some of today’s highest profile individuals and influencers in complex business, real estate and intellectual property litigation disputes.”
    Let’s not besmirch our good police officers by calling Kamala Harris a “cop.” Kamala Harris is an amoral and vicious aspiring tyrant who wants to rip apart the first and second amendments.

Kamala Harris wants Twitter to ban President Donald Trump.

She also wants to seize your guns by means of an executive order. More specifically, she said that, as president, she would give Congress 100 days to pass strict gun control laws, or she would simply enact those laws by decree. One of Harris’ priorities: A mandatory buyback of semi-automatic “assault weapons.” Even Sloppy Joe Biden called that unconstitutional in one of the debates.
    More: https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/ka...-willie-brown/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to wonder where Kamala would be right now on the totem pole if she didn't do sexual favors.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Are the republicans actually trying to bring things like infidelity, decade apart age differences, and sexual morals into this election, right after Trump was ordered to pay 44K to cover Stormy's legal fees because he lost the case?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Are the republicans actually trying to bring things like infidelity, decade apart age differences, and sexual morals into this election, right after Trump was ordered to pay 44K to cover Stormy's legal fees because he lost the case?
    Not sure which Republicans you are talking about. This article didn't come from Trump or the RNC. The rest of us are free to talk smack about Kamala.

But if you want to compare Kamala to Stormy, Trump’s biggest mistake was not giving Stormy a series of high paying, no work jobs. Hell, Stormy might be running for Senate right now if that had happened.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kamala was the swampiest option available (other then Hillary).

I've never thought that Joe would make it to the actual election. But there was always the possibility they would ride old Biden all the way through, and then have him step down soon after inauguration. We shall see. At a minimum, he put Kamala into the mix no matter what happens.
    Is it unusual that the Hunter Biden story is now getting some traction in the MSM?

It very well could be part of the plan. Some time after inauguration, the scandal will grow, at which time the Democrat swamp establishment will go to Biden and say “the only way to make this go away and secure you and your families legacy is for you to resign. We will say that your are suffering form Alzheimers, and that is why you have to step down. And when you do pass, you will get a hero’s funeral, better than any President has ever had.”

And that is how an incompetent swamp shill puppet like Kamala Harris was trojan horsed all the way to the White House.

Is it unusual that the Hunter Biden story is now getting some traction in the MSM?

It very well could be part of the plan. Some time after inauguration, the scandal will grow, at which time the Democrat swamp establishment will go to Biden and say “the only way to make this go away and secure you and your families legacy is for you to resign. We will say that your are suffering form Alzheimers, and that is why you have to step down. And when you do pass, you will get a hero’s funeral, better than any President has ever had.”

And that is how an incompetent swamp shill puppet like Kamala Harris was trojan horsed all the way to the White House.
    No doubt in my mind that once Harris becomes president, she'll make Whitmer her VP and once her two terms are up, Whitmer will run and also have two terms. I shudder to think where the US will be by that point.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Doesn't matter. She will be America's 47th president.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Kamala Harris Story: Climbing the “Greasy Pole” and “Sucking Up” to Get to the Top
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Kamala can give him one like she did Willie Brown. Ol' Joe will stroke out and she becomes the next prez.
    Now that's some 3D chess, right there ...
    //
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Doesn't matter. She will be America's 47th president.
    While they call her the Queen, she probably has more in common with Empress Sato.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    C'mon dude, we're comparing apples and oranges here. Kamala used sex to climb the politics ladder and gain influence. Trump used his already existing influence to get some pussy. Two different things. Not that either of them are good. But one is sneaky and manipulative, the other is just sleazy. And Stormy is just another Kamala who didn't go anywhere. They've both taken BBC.

Her husband, Douglas Emhoff, is an entertainment lawyer who, according to his firm’s website, “represents large domestic and international corporations and some of today’s highest profile individuals and influencers in complex business, real estate and intellectual property litigation disputes.
    So her husband is a Ray Donovan type character?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Not bad.