Thread: Attention: Trolls,bashers & Baiters

Attention: Trolls,bashers & Baiters

To those of you who have come here for less than pure purposes I would like you to know two things;

1.) We are living with the same spirit that lived within the men who froze and starved through a harsh winter at Valley Forge. They had what the Torries and Brits thought was a grandiose ideal of what liberty was. We too share in those philosophies and history should show you what will happen if you stand in our way, we fight harder. Many of us are making sacrifices to donate as much as we can. I have read inspirational messages of those who have quit their jobs, put off christmas, cashed in their savings, auctioned off private goods and bought less food just so they can save this country. We are not above standing in snow and ice to get our message across and we are an army with a spirit that has not been seen on our shores in a very long time. Try as you might, you will not succeed because the spirit of Valley Forge lives in every one of us and Ron Paul is our General Washington!

2.) For every negative post or obvious troll I see on this forum from this point forward I am tacking on an additional $5 to what I was planning to give anyway. I will not kid you, this will hurt but it is the best pain I have ever felt.
    Last edited by jdmyprez_deo_vindice; 12-15-2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: needed to add something

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bravo!!! Wonderful post!
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post

2.) For every negative post or obvious troll I see on this forum from this point forward I am tacking on an additional $5 to what I was planning to give anyway. I will not kid you, this will hurt but it is the best pain I have ever felt.
    +1
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

To those of you who have come here for less than pure purposes I would like you to know two things;

1.) We are living with the same spirit that lived within the men who froze and starved through a harsh winter at Valley Forge. They had what the Torries and Brits thought was a grandiose ideal of what liberty was. We too share in those philosophies and history should show you what will happen if you stand in our way, we fight harder. Many of us are making sacrifices to donate as much as we can. I have read inspirational messages of those who have quit their jobs, put off christmas, cashed in their savings, auctioned off private goods and bought less food just so they can save this country. We are not above standing in snow and ice to get our message across and we are an army with a spirit that has not been seen on our shores in a very long time. Try as you might, you will not succeed because the spirit of Valley Forge lives in every one of us and Ron Paul is our General Washington!

Second that!

They will be all over the place 2morrow.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by mstrmac1 View Post
    Second that!
    I love the enthusiasm. But now I'm tempted to start making negative comments in order to raise more tomorrow. (kidding)
    "...yes, there's probably a risk I could win."

"You'll come around." - Ron Paul to Sean Hannity 1/2/2008

It will be like slitting the enemies throat! Take notice any trolls. Watch the numbers and you will see what you're dealing with. It won't be a measily little 200K like Mike raised. We are talking millions!

Ron Paul has many more supporters than your lying corrupt media tells you.

Join us, or get trampled while we fight for FREEDOM!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the best attack that could be made against trolls. GREAT POST!!!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkero View Post
    I love the enthusiasm. But now I'm tempted to start making negative comments in order to raise more tomorrow. (kidding)
    I was waiting for someone to say that lmao

We've got Spirit, yes we do!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to add to your BRILLIANT statement: If you are trying to cause trouble with us, take a look around your neighborhood, where you work, your classmates at school......someone knows you! We are also there, right next to you and you dont know it.......no violence of course but we will return the harrasment.

I was waiting for someone to say that lmao
    You're a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.

Now donate in a few hours
    Want to help Dr. Paul's campaign? Canvass! Learn how at http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/
    Want to coordinate your canvassing? Become a Precinct Leader! http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/
    Rough Draft: Final Notice of Fiscal Burden
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=92802
    JPEG Graphic of Final Notice of Fiscal Burden http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=96659

Great post!

ehhh

Ehh what the hell..... another $5 just for the great elf reference

SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now none of you other wise asses better get any ideas lmao

SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I know him! I KNOW him!
    "...yes, there's probably a risk I could win."

"You'll come around." - Ron Paul to Sean Hannity 1/2/2008

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not to mention trolls, bashers, and baiters can't do much to dampen our spirits. Hell, we've been called terrorists for our beliefs... I doubt, of all things, internet flaming will do much to change that.

Maybe we should rename the blimp to "The Spirit of Valley Forge."

Awww.

The hoorah camaraderie in this thread makes me grow a big wet one.

I was thinking...

It really is an amazing and good thing that we argue a lot amongst ourselves. It shows that we are not just united by a trend, or a fad, we are in this for the long haul- for ourselves, and for each other.

If this was just a craze, then people would have no problem leaving because of disputes. But we all know that this is far too important to give up, no matter what sort of conflicts arise.

It almost like a new society all together. We don't need to agree with each other on everything because we all agree on one thing- freedom and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykzo View Post
    I was thinking...

It really is an amazing and good thing that we argue a lot amongst ourselves. It shows that we are not just united by a trend, or a fad, we are in this for the long haul- for ourselves, and for each other.

If this was just a craze, then people would have no problem leaving because of disputes. But we all know that this is far too important to give up, no matter what sort of conflicts arise.

It almost like a new society all together. We don't need to agree with each other on everything because we all agree on one thing- freedom and liberty.
    +1
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Teaparty does things to people...

We stand before an enemy, unparalleled in power
    Our numbers are outmatched, our powers are few
    Together we march, surrounded by darkness
    Our unity assured, we fear no foe
    Our message is righteous, our leader is strong
    We have found our cause, we welcome the fight
    Donate to TeaParty07, and 10 million shall win this night

(Don't usually do this but hell it's like Christmas)
    Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.

Great post!

Eat that, Troll!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is the lamest post I've ever read.

Sorry dude, had to .

Now pony up that fiver.
    THE MESSAGE!!! STAY ON THE MESSAGE!!!