Thread: Holy Hell! Safelife FRAS vest... Just, wow.

Holy Hell! Safelife FRAS vest... Just, wow.

So I've been investigated and sussing through various body armor and recently this has come out. Holy Hell!

Now what the company says it is capable of is one thing. What Kentucky Ballistics puts it through is something entirely different.

Green tip .223. No problem. 7.62? No problem. 45-70? No problem. .308?...No problem.

Now you are gonna need some trauma plating. But there ain't too much going through this vest.

It doesn't come cheap at $1800, but you need to watch this video.

Last edited by phill4paul; 08-14-2020 at 08:00 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty cool. I think $1800 is cheap.

Do they make cups?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."