Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Give Up Their Homes

Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Give Up Their Homes

From Drudge;

https://summit.news/2020/08/14/black...p-their-homes/

A video out of Seattle shows a mob of Black Lives Matter agitators harassing a homeowner and demanding that they give up their property in order to fix racism.

The clip shows a male demonstrator singling out one home and lecturing those inside about how they’re “living in a historically black neighborhood.”

He then accuses whites of buying land and homes from black people for below its market value and kicking out African-Americans.

40 Comments
    A video out of Seattle shows a mob of Black Lives Matter agitators harassing a homeowner and demanding that they give up their property in order to fix racism.

The clip shows a male demonstrator singling out one home and lecturing those inside about how they’re “living in a historically black neighborhood.”

He then accuses whites of buying land and homes from black people for below its market value and kicking out African-Americans.

“Do you know that? Because if you don’t, now you $#@!ing do, now do something about it,” he adds, to which another protester responds by saying, “Open your wallet!”

He then accuses the homeowners of being complicit in “racist gentrification” while demanding they do something to fix the problem.

A masked female BLM agitator with a bullhorn then continues the tirade.

“Give us your house, give black people back their homes, you’re sitting there comfortably…I used to live in this neighborhood and my family was pushed out and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends.”

“Now we’re bringing it to your front door, so what the $#@! do you plan to do about it?” asks the male protester as the mob continues to harass the homeowner.

The video ends with the homeowner apparently turning the lights off in a bid to avoid any further escalation.

The seizure of white-owned property has long been a primary goal of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Back in 2017, BLM leader Chanelle Helm issued a list of demands, one of which was that white people will their property to black people in order to prove they’re not racist.

“White [people] if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a Black or Brown family,” she wrote.

“Preferably one that lives in generational poverty. … White [people] if you can afford to downsize give up the home you own to a Black or Brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty. … White [people], re-budget your monthly so you can donate to Black funds for land purchasing.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BLM tries forcing me out of my house and they will be met with resistance.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Should read ...

"The video ends with the homeowner putting a bullet in the brain pan of the man threatening him and the crowd dispersing thus avoiding further escalation."

This idiocy would not happen where I live. However, where I work, the city is getting overwhelmed with stupid.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1597409478406.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	570.3 KB 
ID:	7685
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This idiocy would not happen where I live. However, where I work, the city is getting overwhelmed with stupid.
    Stupid seems to be popular lately.

"I used to live in this neighborhood and my family was pushed out and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends.”
    So, they sold their house and left the neighborhood. Why did they sell if they didn't want to move, or didn't like the selling price?

What if they had sold to a black family? Would there still be a problem? She explicitly complains about their race, thus she is clearly a racist.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    BLM tries forcing me out of my house and they will be met with resistance.
    There is no spoon.

BLM supporters should be deported to africa!

This is just the start, wait until much of this gets codified into law.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Interesting to note point out here. The Founder of “Black Lives Matter Tokyo” is a 19 Year-old Art Student from the United States. Its surprising how these educational institutes are educating these young people with wrong thoughts.

“Now we’re bringing it to your front door, so what the $#@! do you plan to do about it?”

Ya I'm not waiting until they get to the house or door . I'll be taking scalps on the edge of the perimeter . Better come to my place with that expectation . No quarter.

BLM are natural allies with libertarians and the movement should get behind this beautiful movement. Jo Jorgensen 2020! I really do think she can win.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    why?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    BLM are natural allies with libertarians and the movement should get behind this beautiful movement. Jo Jorgensen 2020! I really do think she can win.
    win what?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya I'm not waiting until they get to the house or door . I'll be taking scalps on the edge of the perimeter . Better come to my place with that expectation . No quarter.
    My expectation is that you will give me a beer if I visit.

Banned

Blog Entries
    White people are racist because moving into a neighborhood is gentrification, and moving out is white flight.

No, they should be offered a cash payment to voluntarily return. Countries in Africa actively want them. They demand reparations. The US is willing to pay. It's an all around win.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    why?
    Because America is the best Country for Blacks.
    If they don't like it here they can leave.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    From Drudge;

This while Dems have only the House. Imagine how housing situation could shift if Dems occupied the White House too after 2020 elections (as MAGA POTUS recently forewarned about dangers of electing Dems):

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Whose directing that mob?
    BLM does not seem like a monolithic group, OP news might be about some radical wing.
    Mainstream BLM supporters tend be quite moderate/centrist and even supported by some Republicans and senior Trump White House advisors:

Trump ally Kanye West joins BLM protests, donates $2 million to BLM organizations
    June 8, 2020

BLM activist Kanye West secretly met senior Trump White House advisor Jared Kushner last weekend

• Kanye West confirmed he met with Jared Kushner in Colorado last weekend
    • He said the two of them talked about the book 'Powernomics'

12 August 2020
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-weekend.html

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    White people are racist because moving into a neighborhood is gentrification, and moving out is white flight.
    Doing nothing, speaking out, and being silent are also racist. This is the adult version of a child flipping a coin and saying, "Heads I win, tails you lose."
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

so you can leave too?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exactly. I'm sure you've heard me say this before but that's the part that bothers me. It's when the government actually uses brute force to act on this stuff like discrimination laws and hate crimes. The rest is just noise in my opinion.

If you move into a black neighborhood it's "gentrification." If you move out of a neighborhood because blacks are moving in it is "white flight."

So tired of the bull$#@!. Seriously negroed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So, they sold their house and left the neighborhood. Why did they sell if they didn't want to move, or didn't like the selling price?

What if they had sold to a black family? Would there still be a problem? She explicitly complains about their race, thus she is clearly a racist.
    Critical Race Theory states that ONLY white people (however the Marxists decide to define that) can be racist, because of our supremacy and privilege.

Conversely, ANY BIPOC can legitimately claim harm due to racist oppression at the hands of any white, for any reason, at any time.

Here, print this and keep it in your wallet as a handy reference guide:

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-16-2020 at 04:25 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Black people move out of our neighborhood because they don’t think it is nice enough.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Critical Race Theory states that ONLY white people (however the Marxists decide to define that) can be racist, because of our supremacy and privilege.

Conversely, ANY BIPOC can legitimately claim harm due to racist oppression at the hands of any white, for any reason, at any time.

Here, print this and keep it in your wallet as a handy reference guide:

About right. And I'm done with it.

you called me an "anti-white troll"

very cute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast