Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who the hell is Cannon Hinnant?

Exclamation Who the hell is Cannon Hinnant?

Justice for 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant means locking up violent criminals

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...lent-criminals

By Daniel Horowitz August 12, 2020

The fact that George Floyd has become a household name but almost nobody will ever hear of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant is what’s wrong with America in a nutshell.

In the new America that is driven by racial politics rather than justice, what do you think would happen if a white man killed a 5-year-old black boy on his bike execution-style, regardless of racial motivations? Well, based on the reaction to the death of George Floyd, which still remains unclear as to the exact cause of death despite what appears to be police wrongdoing, rioting would probably be the mildest reaction.

This happened in Wilson, North Carolina, except it was a black man and a white boy. Now there are crickets from the political class. No kneeling, foot-washing, renaming of American symbols, endless legislation to lock up career criminals like this alleged perpetrator, or frantic press releases from every organization known to man to mourn the loss of life. And most certainly, there seems to be no expectation of rioting. Why not?

On Tuesday, WRAL broke the story that Darius N. Sessoms, 25, allegedly shot 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant Sunday afternoon while he was on his bike in front of the suspect’s house in Wilson, North Carolina. According to witnesses, Sessoms pointed a gun right at the boy’s head and killed him execution-style right in front of his two older sisters. The motive is still unclear other than a theory that the boy rode his bike into the suspect’s yard.

A quick Google news search reveals that outside the New York Post and local news outlets, Cannon Hinnant never existed.

In a sane America, race should never matter. We would deter all violent criminals with serious punishment the first time they act violently, which would have the effect of preventing most murders in the country. Most murderers are repeat offenders. However, the Left wants to concoct a narrative that somehow there is systemic white-on-black crime, which justifies their pushing to weaken our system even more.

In reality, most of the victims of the war on law and order are black. Black-on-white murder is rare but still more common than the other way around. According to the FBI, in cases where the race of the homicide victim and suspect were known, 15.5% of white homicide victims in 2018 were killed by black perpetrators, while 8% of black homicide victims were killed by white perpetrators.

This split is even more pronounced in the broader category of violent crimes. According to the National Crime Victimization Survey published by the Bureau of Justice Statics, out of the 593,598 interracial violent victimization crimes between black people and white people reported in 2018, 90 percent were black against white, and 9.5 percent were white against black. That is simply astounding given that black people compose just 12 percent of the general population and white people compose 62 percent.

So, if we want to start treating every individual crime as a broad systemic racial problem, it should justify rioting and social transformation every time something like this happens.

However, for those of us who truly believe in blind justice, there is a more important point.

Sessoms had multiple felony drug charges, multiple felony probation violations, and charges on his record for possessing stolen firearms, according to local media. He doesn’t appear to have served much time in jail.

This is the story of our justice system. Just how much murder is committed by repeat offenders who are given leniencies? Just last week, the Texan reported, according to Andy Kahan of Crime Stoppers Houston, 57 victims have been murdered in Harris County over the past two years by defendants who had been released on multiple felony bonds and personal recognizance bonds. That doesn’t account for all those who served light prison sentences or were let out of prison early and went on to murder. And the momentum toward more and more leniency is getting stronger in the system with each passing day.

Why aren’t Republican senators in North Carolina pushing endless legislation to toughen sentencing on gun and drug felons and parole violators who are almost always the sort of people who wind up committing these heinous acts? Instead, both parties are obsessing about weakening our system even more under the guise of a racial inequality that is actually the other way around.

If you call your senators or state representatives and ask them for toughening sentences on repeat violent offenders in the name of justice for Cannon Hinnant, they will ask you, “Who is that?”

Clearly, some lives matter more than others.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-13-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The person who shot Cannon has been charged with murder.

The reason that police murders get so much complaint is that the cops are not charged.

There you go, that's the difference, and that's why one gets action and the other doesn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

The reason that police murders get so much complaint is that the cops are not charged.

There you go, that's the difference, and that's why one gets action and the other doesn't!
    You're honestly going to sit there and try to tell me, in today's environment, that if a felonious white man ran up and executed a black toddler playing on his bike, for no apparent reason at all, that it would NOT be national news and used non-stop as an indication of long standing white racism, white supremacy and white violence against peaceful colored people?

Is that what you're saying?

Because you're $#@!ing nuts if it is what you are saying.

As far as the cops are concerned, the ones in Minneapolis were arrested and charged as well.

Get back to me when they arrest the cops (or do any $#@!ing thing to them) that murdered Tony Timpa.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-13-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You're honestly going to sit there and try to tell me, in today's environment, that if a felonious white man ran up and executed a black toddler playing on his bike, for no apparent reason at all, that it would NOT be national news and used non-stop as an indication of long standing white racism, white supremacy and white violence against peaceful colored people?

Is that what you're saying?

Because you're $#@!ing nuts if it is what you are saying.
    It's not about sanity and insanity. It's just that my life doesn't revolve around race.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It's not about sanity and insanity. It's just that my life doesn't revolve around race.
    I'm happy for you...you are such a better person than me.

I'm happy for you...you are such a better person than me.
    Pinochet is the model

This story breaks my heart. It doesn't make national news because it doesn't fit the current narrative.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Then explain the Ahmaud Arbery case, where both the father and son were charged with his murder still made national news so to keep the racial divide going?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are many black children murdered too that are ignored by "Teh Newz" .........One can only speculate why these murders are ignored too.

God bless the Hinnant family and I sincerely hope the guy who murdered their child is torn limb from limb in the county jail.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There are many black children murdered too that are ignored by "Teh Newz" .........One can only speculate why these murders are ignored too.

God bless the Hinnant family and I sincerely hope the guy who murdered their child is torn limb from limb in the county jail.
    No doubt...and this morning there is the story of two white $#@!s who murdered/neglected their infant son and then dumped the body in five gallon bucket of tar for, I'm assuming, disposal.

It's a damn shame to have to use this poor kid's death to point out the wretched hypocrisy of the fifth column media...I hesitated to even post this because of that.

No doubt...and this morning there is the story of two white $#@!s who murdered/neglected their infant son and then dumped the body in five gallon bucket of tar for, I'm assuming, disposal.

It's a damn shame to have to use this poor kid's death to point out the wretched hypocrisy of the fifth column media...I hesitated to even post this because of that.
    The moral deficit in the nation falls squarely on the shoulders of "Teh Newz".

It's not the fault of the kops n kourts, not the fault of religion or any other institution, it's media, the Tee-Vee specifically, that has influenced literally generations to accept the thought patterns and associated behaviors we see today.

I don't know what can be done about it but just the knowledge that society is being driven by agenda is a good place to start....

The more time people have to sit in front of their plastic boxes ingesting agenda driven programming the worse it'll get.

It's not the fault of the kops n kourts, not the fault of religion or any other institution, it's media, the Tee-Vee specifically, that has influenced literally generations to accept the thought patterns and associated behaviors we see today.

I don't know what can be done about it but just the knowledge that society is being driven by agenda is a good place to start....

The more time people have to sit in front of their plastic boxes ingesting agenda driven programming the worse it'll get.
    The moral deficit falls squarely on the shoulders of the populace. You, me, all of us.

There should be crucifix's on every Interstate for people like Darius N. Sessoms and Roland and Donna Grabowski . To hang, die in agony, be picked apart by carrion birds and rot for all to see.

The reason why nobody will ever hear of Cannon Hinnant is because he was white. If he was black, this story would be plastered all over the news cycle and it would be talked about for weeks on end.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pointing out the hypocrisy and agenda of the media doesn't revolve around race. It revolves around the corrupt media.

...[/URL]

The media has an agenda. Anyone who can't see that is blind or is a part of that agenda.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Then explain the Ahmaud Arbery case, where both the father and son were charged with his murder still made national news so to keep the racial divide going?
    At the time that they made national news, the father and son had not been charged.

The Georgia DA replaced the first three prosecutors in charge of the case because they decided not to pursue charges or because they recused themselves after protests regarding their connection to the McMichaels. It was 74 days before the two were arrested and charged. The national news and outcry occurred before their arrests.

Last edited by TheCount; 08-14-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The reason why nobody will ever hear of Cannon Hinnant is because he was white. If he was black, this story would be plastered all over the news cycle and it would be talked about for weeks on end.
    Exactly if you mention the race of the shooter on YT your comment will be removed you wont get banned just your comment deleted. What happened to this poor boy and his family doesnt help Media's narrtive and agenda of their agenda to push their white fragility everywhere.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've long suspected they release these criminals back into society for the sole purpose of getting an outcome like this. There's leniency, and then there's reckless disregard for consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

AMEN.

Read about this sweet 5 year old yesterday- was almost too much to bear.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Pointing out the hypocrisy and agenda of the media doesn't revolve around race. It revolves around the corrupt media.

The media has an agenda. Anyone who can't see that is blind or is a part of that agenda.
    The media is owned by TPTB- it's time to realize that there is ONE elite circle of bosses that run the country from the top down.
    There is no spoon.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    At the time that they made national news, the father and son had not been charged.

The Georgia DA replaced the first three prosecutors in charge of the case because they decided not to pursue charges or because they recused themselves after protests regarding their connection to the McMichaels. It was 74 days before the two were arrested and charged. The national news and outcry occurred before their arrests.

Agree

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The media is owned by TPTB- it's time to realize that there is ONE elite circle of bosses that run the country from the top down.
    I believe we can all agree on that, except for the late, great Zippy and his replacement TheCount.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I believe we can all agree on that, except for the late, great Zippy and his replacement TheCount.
    I humbly disagree- especially about TheCount. Looking from different POVs is one thing- spreading hate is another. There are others here who are definitely spreading the division-hate that is becoming the US national anthem.
    There is no spoon.

It's just that my life doesn't revolve around race.
    Peculiar claim, considering all your posts revolve around implying that everyone but you is racist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Him getting paralyzed from the neck down would be a pretty good outcome as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I humbly disagree- especially about TheCount. Looking from different POVs is one thing- spreading hate is another. There are others here who are definitely spreading the division-hate that is becoming the US national anthem.
    I believe we are talking about two different things.

I was referring to the media being controlled by the MSM and having biases and agendas, when a typical response from those two would be "no, they don't, here's an explanation". Zippy was especially fond of that when it came to voter fraud. "Nope. Never ever happens."

You seem to be talking about race related threads. I am not sure specifically what "division-hate" you are referring to. The media spreads division-hate constantly, and some people react to the unfair accusation, others react with their own opposing accusations. Is the following thread divisive? The FBI Just Put White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis on the Same Threat Level as ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Peculiar claim, considering all your posts revolve around implying that everyone but you is racist.
    +Rep
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I believe we are talking about two different things.

I was referring to the media being controlled by the MSM and having biases and agendas, when a typical response from those two would be "no, they don't, here's an explanation". Zippy was especially fond of that when it came to voter fraud. "Nope. Never ever happens."

You seem to be talking about race related threads. I am not sure specifically what "division-hate" you are referring to. The media spreads division-hate constantly, and some people react to the unfair accusation, others react with their own opposing accusations. Is the following thread divisive? The FBI Just Put White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis on the Same Threat Level as ISIS.
    I'm not talking about race related threads- I'm called all kinds of names & accused of communist/fascist BS almost everyday here, mostly because I love freedom & Question Everything.
    There is no spoon.

Well, I guess I'm guilty, as The Count made sure to note.

The thing is, I don't care...my enemies have made it clear that they want me pushed into third class citizenship status in the country my family built, the more radical (honest) ones want me dead.

Yeah, I hate people like that.

I'm not talking about race related threads- I'm called all kinds of names & accused of communist/fascist BS almost everyday here, mostly because I love freedom & Question Everything.
    Whoops...didn't see that reply...well, I know I haven't done that, you are one of our long term family here that I hold in high regard, specifically because of having an even handed and level headed approach to those who disagree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast