Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who the hell is Cannon Hinnant?

poster child for reactionary whataboutism.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'm not talking about race related threads- I'm called all kinds of names & accused of communist/fascist BS almost everyday here, mostly because I love freedom & Question Everything.
    Ah, division on this forum. Arguing and attacks is pretty standard on any platform. You should see Twitter.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    poster child for reactionary whataboutism.
    Here you are gloating about the death of another child.

Leave the kids alone.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ah, division on this forum. Arguing and attacks is pretty standard on any platform. You should see Twitter.
    It's the members on this forum that call names & throw continuous insults that are driving liberty members away. I don't have to always agree with @Anti Federalist to still have decent dialog. And, I'll stand by him any day/time.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    It's the members on this forum that call names & throw continuous insults that are driving liberty members away. I don't have to always agree with @Anti Federalist to still have decent dialog. And, I'll stand by him any day/time.
    You are trying to drive people away by claiming they are driving people away, so you can drive them away by banning them.

That is your whole angle of attack.

So stop acting like you care about membership numbers.

You just want to use mods to punish your enemies.

But... you are the victim.

You're the victim.

Will somebody please help the helpless victim here?

Somebody is calling him names by calling him a... a.... "victim"! (Clutches pearls, the cruelty!)

Poor victim!

Somebody, please, we must do something to stop bully UWDude from calling victim Ender a divisive name like "victim".

We are all supposed to be on the same side! Why doesn't anybody drive out UWDude who is not on our side! Where is the bans? Where is the justice for liberty!?

Poor, poor victim Ender.

No Mod of justice and liberty will drive away his victimizer.

So a victim he will aways be.

Rotting away in his vow of poverty.

Ever wonder why people don't take vows of wealth?

Because wealth takes real work.

Ender would rather be a victim, and claim virtue from his victimhood.

Way, way easier than wealth.
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-15-2020 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Welcome back, I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Here you are gloating about the death of another child.

Leave the kids alone.
    why are you standing on his grave?

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    why are you standing on his grave?
    Too keep you from spitting on it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The liberals on twitter dont seem to care at all even now

Too keep you from spitting on it.
    Look at the least trend on twitter #WrongTrump Died. Really shows their attitude.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Look at the least trend on twitter #WrongTrump Died. Really shows their attitude.
    Poor Brother Robert (notice you can't spell BROThER without ROBERT)

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You are trying to drive people away by claiming they are driving people away, so you can drive them away by banning them.

That is your whole angle of attack.

So stop acting like you care about membership numbers.

You just want to use mods to punish your enemies.

But... you are the victim.

You're the victim.

Will somebody please help the helpless victim here?

Somebody is calling him names by calling him a... a.... "victim"! (Clutches pearls, the cruelty!)

Poor victim!

Somebody, please, we must do something to stop bully UWDude from calling victim Ender a divisive name like "victim".

We are all supposed to be on the same side! Why doesn't anybody drive out UWDude who is not on our side! Where is the bans? Where is the justice for liberty!?

Poor, poor victim Ender.

No Mod of justice and liberty will drive away his victimizer.

So a victim he will aways be.

Rotting away in his vow of poverty.

Ever wonder why people don't take vows of wealth?

Because wealth takes real work.

Ender would rather be a victim, and claim virtue from his victimhood.

Way, way easier than wealth.
    Well, look who's back- BOO. HOO.
    There is no spoon.

Well, look who's back- BOO. HOO.

I'd just ignore him. He seldom posts anything of value anyway.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The person who shot Cannon has been charged with murder.

The reason that police murders get so much complaint is that the cops are not charged.

There you go, that's the difference, and that's why one gets action and the other doesn't!

Except when the police kill white people and get away with it there is no media uproar. The white and hispanic police officers that beat Kelly Thomas to death on camera after saying "I'm going to fvck you up" were acquitted. The officers who choked Tommy Timpa to death for 13 minutes on camera were never charged. Incidentally I shared a story about this little 5 year old's death to a friend of mine who I thought was rational. Lately she had been spamming me about "vote for Kamala Harris" even though months ago we both agreed that Kamala is trash and we both agreed that, despite being an a$$hole, Trump has done quite a bit for the black community. (Criminal Justice Reform, money for HBCUs etc). When I sent her this her response was "Why did you send me this? I don't watch the news." What the...? I LITERALLY learned about the Kamala announcement from this all of a sudden non-news watching friend. Here is the thing. The left will spam the same tragedy over and over again. But give them something disturbing that goes the other direction and they're all "Why are you sharing negative news with me?" Some years before I shared with the same friend, who had spammed me about global warming, a Ted talk where an "environmental scientist" admitted that he had made a mistake in massacring elephants to stop global warming. I got the "Why are you telling me this disturbing news" response. Had I sent her a "The elephants are dying from a CO2 induced heatwave" story I think I would have gotten a different response. And here's the sad thing. I think she's sincere. Cults tend to do that to people. Good people get brainwashed and react negatively when you try to undo the brainwashing. "Why are you showing me this?" Because your mental programming is fvcked up! Because you've been fed such a diet of one sided media that you don't have a clue as to what is going on! Because you are advocating policy positions based on half-assed information! That's why.

@Anti Federalist thanks for sharing. And if you want to wreck some climate change activists world, share this with him/her.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Then explain the Ahmaud Arbery case, where both the father and son were charged with his murder still made national news so to keep the racial divide going?
    Not a good example. The father and son at first were NOT charged and that's why there was outrage. And the father was a disbarred cop (he didn't do his continuing education) that the local DA kept relying on.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Not a good example. The father and son at first were NOT charged and that's why there was outrage. And the father was a disbarred cop (he didn't do his continuing education) that the local DA kept relying on.
    True

It’s always a mystery as to the motivations when someone walks up to another person and shots them in the head seemingly randomly...

Another case:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-in-Berkeley
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It’s always a mystery as to the motivations when someone walks up to another person and shots them in the head seemingly randomly...

Another case:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-in-Berkeley
    And another:

https://www.fox6now.com/news/officia...ect-identified
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Another mystery. And the media is usually so good at assigning motivations and identifying systemic problems.

Another mystery. And the media is usually so good at assigning motivations and identifying systemic problems.
    I know...utterly silent on this one...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm waiting for a moron to ask "are you saying it's OK to kill people as long as you're charged?"

Yuve Yuve Yu...

Surveillance video captures brutal unprovoked beating of 60-year-old homeless man in California

https://newsla.localad.com/2020/08/2...in-california/

24 August 2020

A 60-year-old man suffered a brutal and unprovoked beating in Twentynine Palms, California, and police are asking for the help of the public to find a suspect captured in the surveillance video.

Tim Richardson was sitting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store on Monday when a young man approached him and viciously stomped on him without warning.

Surveillance video captured the man walking out of a black car and then running back after the attack.

Richardson told KESQ-TV that he had never seen the man before and didn’t do anything to provoke the attack. He said he wasn’t seriously injured.

Residents of the neighborhood said that Richardson doesn’t panhandle and often helps the small businesses by sweeping up for them. His friends want to find out who attacked him and why they did it.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department said in a news release that they were made aware of the attack after it was circulated on social media. They are looking for a black male between 15-20 years of age and also the driver of the black Nissan Altima in which he fled.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-24-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The liberals on twitter dont seem to care at all even now
    Liberals say they don't care because Cannon's killer has been brought to justice.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You're honestly going to sit there and try to tell me, in today's environment, that if a felonious white man ran up and executed a black toddler playing on his bike, for no apparent reason at all, that it would NOT be national news and used non-stop as an indication of long standing white racism, white supremacy and white violence against peaceful colored people?

Is that what you're saying?

Because you're $#@!ing nuts if it is what you are saying.

As far as the cops are concerned, the ones in Minneapolis were arrested and charged as well.

Get back to me when they arrest the cops (or do any $#@!ing thing to them) that murdered Tony Timpa.
    Or Kelly Thomas.

I'm sure they're are dozens.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Or Kelly Thomas.

I'm sure they're are dozens.
    Hundreds, possibly thousands.

Hey, LeBron...who is being hunted?

Suspect Allegedly Murdered 21-Year-Old Girl, Stepdad After Car Crash

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ter-car-crash/

John Binder 26 Aug 2020

A suspect has been charged for the murders of a 21-year-old aspiring school teacher and her stepfather after a car crash in Georgetown County, South Carolina.

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters, III, a 23-year-old from Moncks Corner, South Carolina, was charged with two counts of murder after allegedly shooting and killing 21-year-old Laura Ashley Anderson and her stepfather, 45-year-old Charles Nicholas Wall.

Walters also allegedly shot a third person, Paul McConnell, before bludgeoning him in the face with his firearm. McConnell survived the attack while Anderson and Wall both died after being taken to a nearby hospital.

According to deputies with the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office, Walters was involved in an altercation with Walls and Anderson after a car crash. That was when Walters allegedly shot and killed Walls and Anderson, and injured McConnell.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ///

Second Arrest Made in Execution-Style Murder of North Carolina 5-Year-Old

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-of-siblings/

AWR Hawkins 24 Sep 2020

Five-year-old Cannon Hinnant, who was killed execution-style on August 9, 2020, was reportedly shot in front of his two siblings.

WSOCTV reports that 25-year-old Darius Sessoms was arrested the day after the shooting and charged with murder. It is believed he allegedly “walked up to Cannon while the boy was playing outside with his siblings and shot him in the head.”

The Blaze reports that the killing occurred in front of “Cannon’s 7-year-old and 8-year-old siblings.”

ABC 11 reports that Sessoms is being held in jail without bond, and that 21-year-old Aolani Takemi Pettit was arrested Tuesday of this week and charged with “felony accessory after the fact.” The Blaze reported that Pettit “allegedly helped Sessoms flee from police before he was taken into custody the day after the shooting.”

Wilson police in North Carolina said Aolani Takemi Marie Pettit, 21, of Wilson, was arrested Tuesday.
    https://t.co/byAjIgkcad

— WSOCTV (@wsoctv) September 23, 2020

Cannon’s stepfather, Lee Parker, recalled getting the phone call that Cannon had been killed. He said, “I received the call, man. I was riding down the road, and I just blacked out, couldn’t even think for a few seconds. Took me a minute to register it.”

Parker added, “It’ll never be behind us. He’ll always be with us, but we’re going to get through it.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12