Thread: Young German girl NAILS drum cover on one of my favorite songs

Exclamation Young German girl NAILS drum cover on one of my favorite songs

Posting cos I'm feeling good tonight.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Posting cos I'm feeling good tonight.

Very cool. + rep for something lighter and that actually reduces a bit of stress for a change.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Very cool. + rep for something lighter and that actually reduces a bit of stress for a change.
    I had a very good day today, and a couple of stiff drinks to mellow me out and I'm feeling good.

I am quite serious when I say one of the reasons I had to walk away from the "Cop kills...X" stories and keeping on top of them, was because they made me physically ill.

You cannot go around in such a high state of piss off and still have to function in "normal" society, without it taking a severe mental and physical toll.

The war will be right where we all left it, even if you take a day off to enjoy what we are fighting for.

Little Sina (from her web site)...

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You cannot go around in such a high state of piss off and still have to function in "normal" society, without it taking a severe mental and physical toll.
    No doubt. Normal people aren't cut out for this stuff and it takes a huge toll on us (I know from my "real world" political experience). All mental tolls are also physical. Take care of yourself. Sleep, nutrition, exercise, stress management. Get outside, keep listening to the music, have a cold when it suits. I'll leave it at that for now. Cheers again, brother.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

That girl is such a boss.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I read that Sib Hashian played the parts but it was Jim Masdea who wrote the drum parts and Sib had to play them note for note. Great drummers...
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you seen this girl's channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/meytalll
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst