Thread: Tennessee cop doesn't like man filming, rips off his mask

Tennessee cop doesn't like man filming, rips off his mask

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    So....is that cop guilty of attempted murder?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Copper did not have a mask. Maybe he is on to the Bill Gates Agenda. It would not justify placing a hand on a person, but hey.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

THP trooper accused of ripping mask off man's face terminated

Brinley Hineman
    August 14, 2020

A Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper accused of ripping a face mask off a bystander filming a traffic stop has been terminated.

A THP spokesman confirmed Trooper Harvey Briggs' termination Friday evening after an internal investigation by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security. Briggs was found to have violated a department policy and was terminated for unprofessional conduct.

The firing comes after Briggs, a 22-year employee of the agency, was placed on leave after a video surfaced of an altercation with a bystander.

A video posted by Andrew Golden shows him filming a traffic stop by troopers at the Capitol Monday evening. On the video, Briggs warned Golden not to impede on the stop.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ed/5587798002/

So now we know why Briggs doesn't like people taking video. It can cause a cop to lose his job. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So now we know why Briggs doesn't like people taking video. It can cause a cop to lose his job. lol
    Self fulfilling prophecy. LOL.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It requires a certain genetic makeup to be a cop. I am glad I don't posses that specific mutation!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It requires a certain genetic makeup to be a cop. I am glad I don't posses that specific mutation!

Lacking the low IQ thug gene?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't see the trooper rip the mask off in that video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Lacking the low IQ thug gene?
    I don't wish to insult those with downs syndrome, but there is simply no other way. Shaved headed, steroided out retards with guns......and qualified immunity!

Makes me want to salute Ole Glory just thinking about it!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Copper did not have a mask. Maybe he is on to the Bill Gates Agenda. It would not justify placing a hand on a person, but hey.
    Those who have had to work in some fashion outside of the home-- even those jobs as scummy as politicians and cops-- know from first hand experience, that it's all BS.

"brutality"

Made me laugh... "Waaaahhh! My mask! WTF? I could definitely die now!"

Tennessee cop doesn't like man filming, rips off his mask
    It's amazing what passes for a man these days. I thought that was a woman in the thumbnail.