Thread: Alleged Israeli spy Epstein had 'spoken to the Saudis' about investing in Elon Musk's Tesla

Post Alleged Israeli spy Epstein had 'spoken to the Saudis' about investing in Elon Musk's Tesla

Off and on there has been buzz on social media about government/Saudi funnding reports relating to Musk's companies while GOP-Adelson led administration was in WH but media reported connections to controversial Israeli spies Epstein and Maxwell appear to be weak:

Sun: Epstein and Maxwell were Israeli spies
    Russia, Israel and Saudi Arabia: Jeffrey Epstein ‘Found a Niche — Blackmailing American and Other Political Figures’ For Foreign Powers, According to His Ex-Spy Handler

The Day Jeffrey Epstein Told Me He Had Dirt on Powerful People

I’d never met Mr. Epstein before. I had contacted him because my colleagues and I had heard a rumor that he was advising Tesla’s embattled chief executive, Elon Musk, who was in trouble after announcing on Twitter that he had lined up the funding to take Tesla private.

The Securities and Exchange Commission began an investigation into Mr. Musk’s remarks, which moved markets but didn’t appear to have much basis in fact. There were calls for Mr. Musk to relinquish his position as Tesla’s chairman and for Tesla to recruit more independent directors. I’d heard that Mr. Epstein was compiling a list of candidates at Mr. Musk’s behest — and that Mr. Epstein had an email from Mr. Musk authorizing the search for a new chairman.

Mr. Epstein then meandered into a discussion of other prominent names in technology circles. He said people in Silicon Valley had a reputation for being geeky workaholics, but that was far from the truth: They were hedonistic and regular users of recreational drugs. He said he’d witnessed prominent tech figures taking drugs and arranging for sex (Mr. Epstein stressed that he never drank or used drugs of any kind).

I kept trying to steer the conversation back to Tesla, but Mr. Epstein remained evasive. He said he’d spoken to the Saudis about possibly investing in Tesla, but he wouldn’t provide any specifics or names. When I pressed him on the purported email from Mr. Musk, he said the email wasn’t from Mr. Musk himself, but from someone very close to him. He wouldn’t say who that person was. I asked him if that person would talk to me, and he said he’d ask. He later said the person declined; I doubt he asked.

When I later reflected on our interview, I was struck by how little information Mr. Epstein had actually provided. While I can’t say anything he said was an explicit lie, much of what he said was vague or speculative and couldn’t be proved or disproved. He did have at least some ties to Mr. Musk — a widely circulated photo shows Mr. Musk with Ghislaine Maxwell, Mr. Epstein’s confidante and former companion, at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars party.

nytimes.com/2019/08/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-interview.html
    [QUOTE]

SpaceX and ULA win billions in Pentagon rocket contracts, beating out Blue Origin, Northrop Grumman

Fri, Aug 7 2020
    The awards represent the second phase of the military’s National Security Space Launch program, which is organized by the Air Force’s Space and Missile Systems Center in Los Angeles, California. Four companies — Elon Musk’s SpaceX...
    cnbc.com/2020/08/07/spacex-and-ula-win-2022-pentagon-rocket-launch-contracts.html

Mar 21, 2018 - Musk met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at his private residence

SpaceX Moon Contract Could Be Worth $7 Billion -- Or Nothing

How much is a contract to deliver supplies to an imaginary space station worth?

May 3, 2020
    NASA's award of $1 billion in contracts to Blue Origin, Dynetics, and SpaceX to build landers to carry astronauts back to the moon is dominating headlines this week -- and don't get me wrong, this is a really big deal. But it pales in comparison to another NASA contract that SpaceX won just a little over a month ago.

That contract, to provide logistics services to a planned Lunar Gateway space station orbiting the moon, could be worth as much as $7 billion -- and SpaceX might not have to share it with anyone.
    fool.com/investing/2020/05/03/spacex-moon-contract-could-be-worth-7-billion-or-n.aspx

Related

Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

In unrelated news, top of Drudge now:

TESLA goes down in massive network outage...

Stock plunge...

Fears of major hack...

Tesla drivers are locked out of their cars after Elon Musk's firm is hit with complete network outage and staff are blocked from processing orders - amid fears of possible HACK

• Tesla has been hit by complete network outage starting around 11am ET
    • Internal systems are down, making it impossible for staff to process orders
    • On the customer side, some users cannot connect to their car in the app
    • The US and Europe are experiencing issues with what appears to be the app
    • The outage follows Tesla's Battery Day that many investors deemed a failure
    • Elon Musk had promised an innovation to cut prices of electric cars
    • However, the CEO said it may take another three years before that is possible
    • Stocks in Tesla Inc fell more than seven percent as markets opened Wednesday

By Stacy Liberatore For Dailymail.com
    Published: 11:42 EDT, 23 September 202

Saudis appear to have gone a different direction (or in addition to) and are now 70% owner of Tesla competitor Lucid Motors. Makes sense that as the petrodollar dies and some big Saudi oil customers go to electric cars, the Saudis would just redirect cash into electric cars for the electric car markets. They haven't been shy about embracing Agenda 2030 and even have their own customized version called Vision 2030.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-17-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yea the Saudis invested in a competitor 'Lucid', they've been talking about/building a massive manufacturing plant outside Casa Grande,AZ for a few years now.

Even though Jeffrey Epstein is no longer around and his 'sweet dealer' Alex Acosta is out of MAGA cabinet, GOPA funded wing's parting gift?

Tesla stock jumps on carmaker’s addition to the S&P 500

Published Mon, Nov 16 2020

• S&P Dow Jones Indices announced on Monday that Tesla will join the S&P 500 effective prior to trading on Monday, Dec. 21.
    • Upon entry, Tesla is already one of the S&P 500′s 10 most valuable companies based on Monday’s closing prices.

Tesla shares spiked more than 9% on the news, as money managers with funds that track the S&P 500 will need to buy the stock for their portfolios.

The make-up of the S&P 500 is determined by what’s known as the “Index Committee” at S&P Dow Jones Indices. Inclusion in the index is based on quantitative as well as qualitative factors.

cnbc.com/2020/11/16/tesla-stock-jumps-on-news-company-is-joining-sp-500.html

Un-Related

SEC Chair Clayton to exit, giving Biden early chance to name key regulator

Under the SEC’s rules, it is up to the president to appoint an interim chair when the commission chair leaves.

By KELLIE MEJDRICH
    11/16/2020

SEC Chair Jay Clayton plans to leave the commission at the end of the year, departing from the market regulator about six months before his term is up, the agency announced Monday morning.
    politico.com/news/2020/11/16/jay-clayton-exit-436765

The Central Bank of Israel Doesn’t Want You to Know What U.S. Stocks It Owns; Neither Does the SEC

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: July 16, 2020

Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC

It’s no wonder that American citizens are receiving just a tiny snippet of critical news from mainstream media. Federal regulators have set a new low in withholding documents that the public and the media are entitled to under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). These censored documents could inform us on what’s really driving policy decisions in Washington.
    Take our latest FOIA brush with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Foreign central banks and sovereign wealth funds are required under law to report their publicly-traded U.S. stock positions no later than 45 days after the end of each calendar quarter. This is done on Form 13F, which is filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, if those stock holdings reach $100 million or more.
    The central bank of Israel, known simply as the Bank of Israel, has not been doing that for years, or if it has, the SEC has not been making the information public. The Bank of Israel files a 13F form but simply lists the names of the investment management firms it is using to manage its stock portfolio. It includes a file number for each investment manager but that file number does not unlock any publicly available information on the dollar amount or the names of the stocks owned by the Bank of Israel.
    wallstreetonparade.com/2020/07/the-central-bank-of-israel-doesnt-want-you-to-know-what-u-s-stocks-it-owns-neither-does-the-sec/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.