Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 150

Thread: Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris campaigns from 2011 - 2014

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

    Jeffrey Epstein's whole schtick was to try to entice powerful people into pedo honey traps to blackmail them. I'll buy Trump didn't fall into that trap. I won't buy that Trump wasn't approached early and often especially considering Trump's love for younger women (though not THAT young). That means Trump was letting Epstein hang around vulnerable teenagers including the 16 y/o that worked from Trump that Epstein and his girlfriend recruited and repeatedly molested. And Trump kept calling Epstein after kicking him out of Mar-a-lago.
    Given what we've seen as the culmination of all the evidence, none of them are getting within spitting distance of the WH unless they've been caught on photographic media being very, very bad. Like immediate -career-ending, do not pass go and collect $200, go straight to jail- type bad. That would certainly include Trump, who received billions in free media publicity in 2016, as compared to Dr. Paul's "he who shall not be named" treatments by the same media.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein's whole schtick was to try to entice powerful people into pedo honey traps to blackmail them. I'll buy Trump didn't fall into that trap. I won't buy that Trump wasn't approached early and often especially considering Trump's love for younger women (though not THAT young). That means Trump was letting Epstein hang around vulnerable teenagers including the 16 y/o that worked from Trump that Epstein and his girlfriend recruited and repeatedly molested. And Trump kept calling Epstein after kicking him out of Mar-a-lago.
    Trump only expelled Epstein from the Mar-a-Lago a couple of weeks AFTER Epstein pleaded guilty as part of the sweetheart deal with Alexander Acosta...

    Besides the lawsuit against Trump for raping the 13-year-old "Katie" and Maria (12 years), there are more stories on Trump's sick interest in underage girls (besides being a buddy to more than a handful of pedos).



    In 2005, on the Howard Stern show Donald Trump boasted on why he bought the Miss Teen USA pageant:
    Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay? And you see these incredible looking women.
    These “women” were 15-17 year-old girls.
    Trump wasn’t lying for a change.

    According to 5 girls, in 1997 during the Miss Teen USA pageant Donald Trump walked into the dressing area where they were changing. The youngest of these girls was 15 at the time.
    One of them called it “shocking” and “creepy” and said she quickly covered herself.
    Another recalled that the contestants were “just scrambling to grab stuff… whatever garments they had”.
    A third described is as “really shocking … We were all naked”.

    The fourth, who was 17, thought it seemed “it was his given right … because he owned the pageant”.

    Former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado said:
    I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’.
    Trump said something like, ‘Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.’
    Billado said something about what happened to the 15-year-old Ivanka Trump, who replied “Yeah. He does that...”: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-them-changing


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Trump was also a good friend of another paedophile, John Casablancas, who was reportedly part of a group of model scouts that were “bedding models as young as 12 on a routine basis”.
    See Trump and Casablancas in 1994.


    Trump has bragged about his partying days with Casablancas:
    You had drugs, women and booze all over the $#@!in’ place.
    If I hadn’t got married, who knows what would have happened?
    I don’t think anybody had more sex than I did. Sex was all over the $#@!ing place.
    I would watch supermodels getting screwed, well-known supermodels getting screwed, on a bench in the middle of the room. There were seven of them and each one was getting screwed by a different guy.
    Casablancas was an associate of Haddad and Jean Luc Brunel of MC2. Brunel was a known associate of none other than Jeffrey Epstein (and sexually abused girls from Epstein´s stable).
    Brunel and Haddad have been accused of violent rape. On camera Haddad once chuckled about drugging and raping 13 year old girls.

    One week after her 16th birthday, John Casablancas moved in with Stephanie Seymour.
    In 2002, Casablancas was sued by a former model who claimed that he had raped her when she was 15. The lawsuit was settled for an undisclosed amount.

    Casablancas then served on Trumps board in Brazil.
    Casablancas, 51 at the time, married his last and final wife when she was only 17. He met her at The Elite Look of the Year competition, which he exported to Brazil with the help of Trump and Paolo Zampolli.

    And the “modelling career” of Ivanka Trump started when aged 13 she signed to the Elite Model Management of Casablancas


    (...)


    Donald Trump himself ran a model agency, whose parties to finalise deals included young girls and cocaine.

    An fashion photographer said that Trump hosted parties at the Plaza Hotel, where young women and girls were introduced to older, richer men. The photographer said he attended Trump’s parties with one of the owners of the hair salon, Pierre Michel:
    The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations.
    There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’

    Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.
    Andy Lucchesi, who organized Trump’s parties, answered the question “How old were the girls men had sex with at Donald Trump's parties?”, with the vague:
    A lot of girls, 14, look 24. That’s as juicy as I can get. I never asked how old they were; I just partook. I did partake in activities that would be controversial, too.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6738618
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Trump only expelled Epstein from the Mar-a-Lago a couple of weeks AFTER Epstein pleaded guilty as part of the sweetheart deal with Alexander Acosta...
    I can't stand Trump, but I try to stick to the evidence. What evidence do you have of ^this? The Alex Acosta plea deal occurred in 2008.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...eed_story.html

    My understanding is Epstein was kicked out of Mar-A-Lago prior to 2002 when Trump said Epstein was a "terrific guy."

    Hmmmm....looks like I was wrong on that. Epstein was kicked out in 2007.

    https://www.salon.com/2020/08/04/des...-book_partner/

    So....Epstein was kicked out before the deal, but long after the pedophilia allegations against him had surfaced and long after Trump had called Epstein a "terrific guy" who "likes em young." (2002). In fact Trump was on a list of an Epstein dinner party in 2003.


    In a 2003 New York Magazine article, Trump is listed as one of Epstein's dinner guests at his Manhattan townhouse. At one of Epstein's dinner parties (it's unclear if Trump was in attendance), one guest reportedly "amused a group of barely clad models with card tricks".

    Besides the lawsuit against Trump for raping the 13-year-old "Katie" and Maria (12 years), there are more stories on Trump's sick interest in underage girls (besides being a buddy to more than a handful of pedos).
    Yeah. Both of those lawsuits were dropped. Concerning nonetheless.

    In 2005, on the Howard Stern show Donald Trump boasted on why he bought the Miss Teen USA pageant:

    These “women” were 15-17 year-old girls.
    Trump wasn’t lying for a change.

    According to 5 girls, in 1997 during the Miss Teen USA pageant Donald Trump walked into the dressing area where they were changing. The youngest of these girls was 15 at the time.
    One of them called it “shocking” and “creepy” and said she quickly covered herself.
    Another recalled that the contestants were “just scrambling to grab stuff… whatever garments they had”.
    A third described is as “really shocking … We were all naked”.

    The fourth, who was 17, thought it seemed “it was his given right … because he owned the pageant”.

    Former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado said:
    Billado said something about what happened to the 15-year-old Ivanka Trump, who replied “Yeah. He does that...”: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-them-changing
    WTF? Okay. @Anti Federalist I still respect your defensive vote for this creep but....this is disgusting.

    Trump did once say if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he'd date her. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...date-daughter/ Joke I know....but some jokes aren't funny.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    WTF? Okay. @Anti Federalist I still respect your defensive vote for this creep but....this is disgusting.

    Trump did once say if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he'd date her. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...date-daughter/ Joke I know....but some jokes aren't funny.
    @jmdrake

    I got nothing...I was aware of this...I know the man, on a personal level, is a reprobate billionaire playboy.

    He'd probably catch less heat if it was teen age boys he was ogling.

    Could be too, since he claims a strong faith in Christ, that he has repented of these sins and no longer does such things in his personal life. It was 20+ years ago after all.

    I'm on the record opposing Clinton's impeachment based solely on his sexual encounters with Lewinsky, who, while certainly of consent age, was still very young and vulnerable.

    How I do wish that the Amerikunt public preferred morally upright people like, oh, I dunno, Ron Paul, as leading political figures and presidents.

    But they do not...we've got Trump and his known failings, Biden and his well established habits of groping, grabbing, sniffing and fondling of women of all ages, and the still credible but ignored accusations of Tara Reade, and a woman, Harris, that seems to have no problem fellating herself up the power ladder.

    The only straight arrow of the bunch appears to be Mike Pence, who most people can't stand either.

    I maintain that I have no choice this time around, as the left has become so bold as to openly advocate their plans for the country, to vote for that which will hurt me less.

    Liberty folks refuse to take the fight to the streets, which is where we should be and where our enemies are, and beat the Bolshies and Jacobins to a literal bloody pulp, so as to repudiate their ideology and desires once and for all.

    So I have no other choice but to play in the political cesspool.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-15-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @jmdrake

    I got nothing...I was aware of this...I know the man, on a personal level, is a reprobate billionaire playboy.

    He'd probably catch less heat if it was teen age boys he was ogling.

    Could be too, since he claims a strong faith in Christ, that he has repented of these sins and no longer does such things in his personal life. It was 20+ years ago after all.

    I'm on the record opposing Clinton's impeachment based solely on his sexual encounters with Lewinsky, who, while certainly of consent age, was still very young and vulnerable.

    How I do wish that the Amerikunt public preferred morally upright people like, oh, I dunno, Ron Paul, as leading political figures and presidents.

    But they do not...we've got Trump and his known failings, Biden and his well established habits of groping, grabbing, sniffing and fondling of women of all ages, and the still credible but ignored accusations of Tara Reade, and a woman, Harris, that seems to have no problem fellating herself up the power ladder.

    The only straight arrow of the bunch appears to be Mike Pence, who most people can't stand either.

    I maintain that I have no choice this time around, as the left has become so bold as to openly advocate their plans for the country, to vote for that which will hurt me less.

    Liberty folks refuse to take the fight to the streets, which is where we should be and where our enemies are, and beat the Bolshies and Jacobins to a literal bloody pulp, so as to repudiate their ideology and desires once and for all.

    So I have no other choice but to play in the political cesspool.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

    I fully agree. I was explaining about Biden's accusations and Kamala being a political prostitute to someone today as to why I won't vote for them either. And again, we live in different states. Trump won Tennessee with nearly 70% of the vote last time. He's got a lock on my state. So I can vote NOTA. Even though she ain't perfect I'll most likely vote Jo Jorgenson. I will give the constitution party candidate a looksey. Last time the CP failed to get on the ballot in Tennessee. (That was not the case in 2008 and 2012).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm right on my point that Trump wasn't simply hedging his bets. You want to crow about an extreme "I bet it was zero" comment? Cool. Great. It wasn't zero. Now back to the subject at had. YOUR PUNK TRUMP GAVE FAR MORE TO DEMOCRATS THAN HE DID TO REPUBLICANS BEFORE DECIDING TO RUN AS ONE! So STFU.
    Wow calm down. Why the heck are you raging out after being proven wrong? Just admit it or walk away.

    Clean yourself up, you're a damn mess.

    Facts > Emotions
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Wow calm down. Why the heck are you raging out after being proven wrong? Just admit it or walk away.

    Clean yourself up, you're a damn mess.

    Facts > Emotions
    My overall point was proven right. Worse the latest info shows Trump is a likely pedophile. But I'm calm about it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I fully agree. I was explaining about Biden's accusations and Kamala being a political prostitute to someone today as to why I won't vote for them either. And again, we live in different states. Trump won Tennessee with nearly 70% of the vote last time. He's got a lock on my state. So I can vote NOTA. Even though she ain't perfect I'll most likely vote Jo Jorgenson. I will give the constitution party candidate a looksey. Last time the CP failed to get on the ballot in Tennessee. (That was not the case in 2008 and 2012).
    Exactly, and it bears repeating...If I lived in solid red or solid blue state, I'd write in Ron yet again.

    In 2020, it's my outlook, on the ground here, that NH is in play, and NH and CD2 in Maine could end up deciding this.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  11. #99
    Oh...and FYI...

    Mad Max was set in the year 2021.

    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    My overall point was proven right. Worse the latest info shows Trump is a likely pedophile. But I'm calm about it.
    Literally everything you said is wrong.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The more I think about this the more depressed I get today. Any alchohol recommendations for a non-drinker?
    I've been drinking a Covid Island Iced Tea every night since March.

    1.5 shots of gin
    .5 shot of whiskey
    A couple dashes of Angostina Bitters
    Squeeze of lime
    Tonic water (to ward off the covid)

    Over ice.

    I also might have a Bloody Covid Island Iced Tea, if I have a bottle of red wine open I will throw in a couple glugs to the above mixture.

    If it's a weekend and it's a fight night or a rave night, I will also have a jack and coke, with a squeeze of lime and a couple dashes of bitters over ice.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-16-2020 at 12:09 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  14. #102
    Another good drink is a shot of whiskey, 2.5 shots of irish cream and half and half over ice, stir well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So I have no other choice but to play in the political cesspool.
    And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how America died.

    "I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE" but to participate in corruption.

    Here's The Donald - the corruption you will accept



    “It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

    The business-mogul-turned-politician elaborated on the fact in the interview, calling women’s vaginas “potential landmines” and saying “there’s some real danger there.” https://people.com/politics/trump-bo...sonal-vietnam/

    Trump voters are voting for someone who compares avoiding sexually transmitted disease to serving in Vietnam.

    Ron Paul would be impressed!

    How much lower can America go? What if the Secretary of State endorsed Lying, Cheating and Stealing? Would that be enough? F*&K no. Not at all.



    America is just a bunch of Brigands now. Deal with it. A broken nation still listening to the very charlatans that broke it.

    Why did The Donald select a person for SoS that thinks it's funny to lie, cheat and steal?

    Why isn't Mike Pompeo shunned from society?

    Is it because America is now a nation of Liars, Cheats and Thieves?
    Rand lied about Crimea and Iran
    " US Must Take Strong Action Against Putin's Aggression" -Rand
    “I’m not advocating everyone go out and run around with no clothes on and smoke pot, I’m not a libertarian. I’m a libertarian Republican. I’m a constitutional conservative”-Rand Paul
    WARNING: mods/admins are editing sigs without notice

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how America died.

    "I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE" but to participate in corruption.

    Here's The Donald - the corruption you will accept



    “It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

    The business-mogul-turned-politician elaborated on the fact in the interview, calling women’s vaginas “potential landmines” and saying “there’s some real danger there.” https://people.com/politics/trump-bo...sonal-vietnam/

    Trump voters are voting for someone who compares avoiding sexually transmitted disease to serving in Vietnam.

    Ron Paul would be impressed!

    How much lower can America go? What if the Secretary of State endorsed Lying, Cheating and Stealing? Would that be enough? F*&K no. Not at all.



    America is just a bunch of Brigands now. Deal with it. A broken nation still listening to the very charlatans that broke it.

    Why did The Donald select a person for SoS that thinks it's funny to lie, cheat and steal?

    Why isn't Mike Pompeo shunned from society?

    Is it because America is now a nation of Liars, Cheats and Thieves?
    Calm down, Beavis..



    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...51454069391360


    Also I'm not sure what your point is about the STD thing. Do you have any idea how many chicks Trump slept with? It was a ton. I heard when he was in his early 20s he had some new girl almost every weekend.

    Then he went on the Howard Stern show, which is a comedy show, and made a joke about how it was his personal Vietnam. Now you are faking righteous indignation because he compared sleeping with a bunch of chicks to being in Vietnam, on a comedy show, as a joke.

    Do you think one person in the entire country thinks that Trump was a good moral Christian his whole life?

    Ron Paul is, that's great. He's not running. He also doesn't have a good strategy for dealing with the elite that are in control, besides telling the truth, which apparently is not enough. He has good morals and principles, and guides us toward where we should hope to be some day.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Literally everything you said is wrong.
    Dude, the more you defend Trump the worse he looks. He literally bought the teen USA pageant and then, according to his own words, walked in on under aged girls who were half dressed. I had forgotten that. People like you are Trump's worst enemy. You want to make him into some kind of saint that he is not. That causes other people to dig and find the putrid skeletons that really aren't all that hidden. Just leave well enough alone already.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-16-2020 at 04:54 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've been drinking a Covid Island Iced Tea every night since March.

    1.5 shots of gin
    .5 shot of whiskey
    A couple dashes of Angostina Bitters
    Squeeze of lime
    Tonic water (to ward off the covid)

    Over ice.

    I also might have a Bloody Covid Island Iced Tea, if I have a bottle of red wine open I will throw in a couple glugs to the above mixture.

    If it's a weekend and it's a fight night or a rave night, I will also have a jack and coke, with a squeeze of lime and a couple dashes of bitters over ice.
    Thanks for the recommendation! And LOL at the name!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Calm down, Beavis..



    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...51454069391360


    Also I'm not sure what your point is about the STD thing. Do you have any idea how many chicks Trump slept with? It was a ton. I heard when he was in his early 20s he had some new girl almost every weekend.

    Then he went on the Howard Stern show, which is a comedy show, and made a joke about how it was his personal Vietnam. Now you are faking righteous indignation because he compared sleeping with a bunch of chicks to being in Vietnam, on a comedy show, as a joke.

    Do you think one person in the entire country thinks that Trump was is a good moral Christian his whole life?

    Ron Paul is, that's great. He's not running. He also doesn't have a good strategy for dealing with the elite that are in control, besides telling the truth, which apparently is not enough. He has good morals and principles, and guides us toward where we should hope to be some day.
    FIFY
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Dude, the more you defend Trump the worse he looks. He literally bought the teen USA pageant and then, according to his own words, walked in on under aged girls who were half dressed. I had forgotten that. People like you are Trump's worst enemy. You want to make him into some kind of saint that he is not. That causes other people to dig and find the putrid skeletons that really aren't all that hidden. Just leave well enough alone already.
    Nobody is saying he is a saint or wasn't worse in his past but what you describe does nothing to say he is a pedophile.

    You imagine what people say and claim they said it when they did not and you imagine what Trump is guilty of and claim your imagination as evidence.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Dude, the more you defend Trump the worse he looks. He literally bought the teen USA pageant and then, according to his own words, walked in on under aged girls who were half dressed. I had forgotten that. People like you are Trump's worst enemy. You want to make him into some kind of saint that he is not. That causes other people to dig and find the putrid skeletons that really aren't all that hidden. Just leave well enough alone already.
    The funny part is that if any of us posted something to the effect of "hey I'd buy the pageant too if I had enough money, just to peep in on naked 15 year olds whenever I wanted", Swordy would immediately attack us as being pedos who are killing liberty and should be banned lol.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how America died.
    No, America will not "die" because I cast a vote in an election for a reprobate playboy over an avowed communist.

    America has died because you, (and me) have sat on our $#@!ing asses, playing it safe, whining and complaining, while our Marxist enemies have run riot in the streets, moving their agenda forward at light speed.

    Rather than talk about Donald Trump's dick, I'd prefer to talk, oh, I dunno...how about how his opposition will start codifying into law, seizure of white people's property for the purposes of reparations.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-17-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The funny part is that if any of us posted something to the effect of "hey I'd buy the pageant too if I had enough money, just to peep in on naked 15 year olds whenever I wanted", Swordy would immediately attack us as being pedos who are killing liberty and should be banned lol.
    I do not approve of being a peeping tom, but it's not the same as being a pedo.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, America will not "die" because I cast a vote in an election for a reprobate playboy over an avowed communist.

    America has died because you, (and me) have sat on our $#@!ing asses, playing it safe, whining and complaining, while our Marxist enemies have run riot in the streets, moving their agenda forward at light speed.

    Rather than talk about Donald Trump's dick, I'd prefer to talk, oh, I dunno...how about how his opposition will start codifying into law, seizure of white people's property for the purposes of reparations.
    Pied Piper is a commie.
    He shills for the CCP on a regular basis and wants the government to "invest" in his favorite projects.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pied Piper is a commie.
    He shills for the CCP on a regular basis and wants the government to "invest" in his favorite projects.
    Exactly what I expect from the likes of you, a Traitor to Ron Paul's message.

    In case you haven't noticed, the US is a Failed State.

    And it's idiot punks like you that can take credit.

    Any idea why both corrupt parties - the DemoRats and the Repulsive Republicans GAVE CORPORATIONS TAX INCENTIVES TO OUTSOURCE AMERICAN'S JOBS TO "Communist" China?

    You don't know the first f'n thing about China or anywhere else, as your head is full of partisan rubbish. You're an "Exceptional American" - the world has passed you by and you haven't a clue.

    You're a fool, a chump and one of the Absolute WORST Things to happen to this site since 2007. Your posts are not only worthless, they are a detriment. Pound sand, punk. And have fun shilling for Donald Trump, a piece of White Trash in a $8,000 dollar suit - Donald Trump makes ordinary white trash like you feel "Presidential" - that's his secret to what little success he's had.


    Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing

    July 2014

    Senate Republicans blocked a bill that would end tax breaks for companies that send jobs overseas.

    On Wednesday, the Senate voted 54-42 to end debate on S. 2569, the Bring Jobs Home Act — 60 votes were needed to advance the measure.

    Sens. John Walsh (D-Mont.) and Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) introduced the bill, which would give companies incentives to bring jobs back to the United States, including a tax write-off for the relocating costs and an additional 20 percent credit.https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...or-outsourcing

    Here's your boy - hey Alex Jones says the clown is equal to George Washington! ROFLMAO

    Rand lied about Crimea and Iran
    " US Must Take Strong Action Against Putin's Aggression" -Rand
    “I’m not advocating everyone go out and run around with no clothes on and smoke pot, I’m not a libertarian. I’m a libertarian Republican. I’m a constitutional conservative”-Rand Paul
    WARNING: mods/admins are editing sigs without notice

  28. #114
    He's not a politician.

    Funding California politicians is the cost of doing business in NYC.

    Hillary would have been worse.

    CPUd is a douche.

    ...etc
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've been drinking a Covid Island Iced Tea every night since March.

    1.5 shots of gin
    .5 shot of whiskey
    A couple dashes of Angostina Bitters
    Squeeze of lime
    Tonic water (to ward off the covid)

    Over ice.

    I also might have a Bloody Covid Island Iced Tea, if I have a bottle of red wine open I will throw in a couple glugs to the above mixture.

    If it's a weekend and it's a fight night or a rave night, I will also have a jack and coke, with a squeeze of lime and a couple dashes of bitters over ice.
    I used Tanqueray, Canadian Club, Peychaud's Bitters and Canada Dry tonic water.

    Very tasty.

    5 Stars.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    Any idea why both corrupt parties - the DemoRats and the Repulsive Republicans GAVE CORPORATIONS TAX INCENTIVES TO OUTSOURCE AMERICAN'S JOBS TO "Communist" China?
    Because they are both in bed with the global Marxists.

    Have been since the 70s, when Kissinger and Trump's clone Nixon, turned the currency and manufacturing base of the Unites States over to Chairman Mao.

    You don't know the first f'n thing about China
    I know they released a man made virus on the world and on us, that has killed roughly 150,000 US citizens.

    I know they deliberately lied about this fact and covered it up and stonewalled releasing critical information about the virus they created.

    I know they are currently sponsoring, by direct funding and indirect funding of "shadow" NGOs such as George Soros' "Open Society" organization, Marxist bolsheviks and Jacobin radicals to foment and carry out violent Marxist revolution all across the United States in exactly the same way the USSR used to do in Europe and the United States back in the 60s and 70s.

    I know they were given favorable treatment by prior administrations and allowed access to weapons technology that they immediately turned over to the rogue state of North Korea.

    A healthy society would have considered these incidents alone acts of war and acted accordingly.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-17-2020 at 06:03 PM.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nobody is saying he is a saint or wasn't worse in his past but what you describe does nothing to say he is a pedophile.

    You imagine what people say and claim they said it when they did not and you imagine what Trump is guilty of and claim your imagination as evidence.
    Bragging about peeping in on half dressed underaged girls = pedoland.

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The funny part is that if any of us posted something to the effect of "hey I'd buy the pageant too if I had enough money, just to peep in on naked 15 year olds whenever I wanted", Swordy would immediately attack us as being pedos who are killing liberty and should be banned lol.
    ^This
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Bragging about peeping in on half dressed underaged girls = pedoland.



    ^This
    Sorry, but being a peeping tom is not being a pedo.
    Many people who look at porn are not rapists.

    You can keep repeating you accusations without proof as much as you like but it won't make them true.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because they are both in bed with the global Marxists.

    Have been since the 70s, when Kissinger and Trump's clone Nixon, turned the currency and manufacturing base of the Unites States over to Chairman Mao.



    I know they released a man made virus on the world and on us, that has killed roughly 150,000 US citizens.

    I know they deliberately lied about this fact and covered it up and stonewalled releasing critical information about the virus they created.

    I know they are currently sponsoring, by direct funding and indirect funding of "shadow" NGOs such as George Soros' "Open Society" organization, Marxist bolsheviks and Jacobin radicals to foment and carry out violent Marxist revolution all across the United States in exactly the same way the USSR used to do in Europe and the United States back in the 60s and 70s.

    I know they were given favorable treatment by prior administrations and allowed access to weapons technology that they immediately turned over to the rogue state of North Korea.

    A healthy society would have considered these incidents alone acts of war and acted accordingly.
    Trump is bringing manufacturing back from China and reducing regulations, he is in no way comparable to Nixon.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I do not approve of being a peeping tom, but it's not the same as being a pedo.
    What the....? Okay. These were underaged girls! If he was being a Peeping Tom on 21 year olds that would be one thing. But these were UNDERAGED GIRLS! I cannot believe you are even attempting to make this argument. Seriously I can't. I thought you'd come back with "Well they were half dressed - glass half full - they must have been dressed enough." But I can't believe you would concede the peeping tom point but draw the line on the pedo sand. You're right. I do think like a lawyer. There is no way I would let my client concede the peeping tom part but then try to argue that it wasn't pedophilia. Regardless, being a peeping tom is also a crime.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Kamala Harris: “We Should Have That Conversation”
    By AwakeSince08 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 03:09 PM
  2. Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris hit with FEC complaint
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 05:47 PM
  3. What's Up With Kamala Harris' Rent Relief Act
    By Smaulgld in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2018, 10:36 AM
  4. Kamala Harris Tries to Bully Kirstjen Nielsen
    By timosman in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 09:11 AM
  5. Kamala Harris running for senate in CA
    By Vanilluxe in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •