Thread: LP Pres. Cand. Jorgensen: "I'm glad that Joe Biden has brought another woman into race"

Exclamation LP Pres. Cand. Jorgensen: "I'm glad that Joe Biden has brought another woman into race"

Libertarian Wokeness.

SMMFH

Jo Jorgensen
    @Jorgensen4POTUS
    I'm glad that Joe Biden has brought another woman into the race; the vice presidency shouldn't be a boys' club. When I think about the millions of girls and young women across America, I think they deserve a voice this year when it comes to the top job in the country.
    4:59 PM · Aug 11, 2020
    https://twitter.com/Jorgensen4POTUS/...91018905935876
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-11-2020 at 07:32 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

LP continues to do dumb $#@! that turns people off from voting libertarian.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No matter what "party" one supports, no matter how well "intended", it Funds the Corporate State.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    No matter what "party" one supports, no matter how well "intended", it Funds the Corporate State.

Am I terrible in thinking that her hotness level and her brilliance are one in the same?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Even Tom Woods is willing to call out what many here are unwilling to. And yes the "left-libertarians" he is talking about, is you.

https://twitter.com/thomasewoods/sta...780752898?s=21

Tom Woods : I would expect even left-libertarians to be sound on Kamala Harris, who is so bad that even libertarians should be in agreement among ourselves. But whatever appease-the-establishment train wreck is running @Jorgensen4POTUS's Twitter account came up with this instead.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Even Tom Woods is willing to call out what many here are unwilling to. And yes the "left-libertarians" he is talking about, is you.

https://twitter.com/thomasewoods/sta...780752898?s=21

Leftarians are bad enough but the LP has been captured by closet communists.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    LP continues to do dumb $#@! that turns people off from voting libertarian.
    It's almost like that is the plan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The LP is controlled opposition. Its there for a reference to embarass anyone who says they are Libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Am I terrible in thinking that her hotness level and her brilliance are one in the same?
    I dunno, she said "excetera"

She's excited about Kamala Harris? I could forgive her for Tulsi Gabbard, but Kamala Harris! Really?

I don't follow social media but got this email from the Jorgensen campaign this morning, seems very different from the tweet:

Joe Biden is making the worst mistake of his Presidential campaign today.

Kamala Harris is officially his selection for Vice President.

Her 28 year long career as an Attorney General and prosecutor in the state of California is a COMPLETE miscarriage of justice.

Kamala Harris helped put THOUSANDS of men and women in jail for pot related charges... and proceeded to laugh about smoking marijuana on a podcast during her failed campaign.

After being ordered to release inmates by the Supreme Court, Harris used her position as Attorney General to prevent inmates from being paroled so she could use them for cheap labor... including using them to fight forest fires.

Harris has also demonstrated her willingness to use "third strike laws" in order to extend unfair prison sentences.
    While millions of Americans are crying out for criminal justice reform, Joe Biden has selected a running mate with an abysmal record of fighting for justice and working people.

Biden, an architect of the War on Drugs with a known history of racial "gaffes" or "media mistakes,” has demonstrated a TOTAL disregard for those in his base demanding criminal justice reform.

I WILL NOT LET BIDEN NOR KAMALA HARRIS ESCAPE THEIR RECORD OF TRAGIC INJUSTICES AGAINST MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

Biden is LYING to the American people and to millions of Democrats who are counting on him to enact REAL change.

...to put it bluntly, I am angry.

There is a fire in my belly and I want to shout it from the rooftops, "Joe Biden is lying to you about criminal justice reform!"

Let's fight back.

I am asking all of my supporters to use this opportunity to teach millions of Americans the truth about Biden and Harris' record on criminal justice and let them know they should vote for OUR campaign in November.

Please take action.

Use one of these links to donate the most generous amount you can and let's fight back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    She's excited about Kamala Harris? I could forgive her for Tulsi Gabbard, but Kamala Harris! Really?
    Emotional politics.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Emotional politics.
    That's a good description. I usually dislike Hitler comparisons, but Jo's reaction is devoid of politic thought, philosophy, or principle. I have a feeling that those who are excited about Kamala would still be if she was a Hitler as long as that Hitler (or Hugo Chavez) was a woman of color. That seems to absolve a politician of all sin and responsibility.

Hemingway told "The Ingraham Angle" that Republicans appear more excited than Democrats at Biden's choice of the 55-year-old former California State Attorney General.

Republicans and Libertarians are both happy Kamala is picked for VP. But today's RPF members are so loyal to the big spending, neoconservative GOP they won't criticize them. Lets pick on the only candidate that is willing to bring the troops home, balance the budget, and pardon non-violent crimes.

Sometimes it take a while before one sees the light. Others seem to see it rather quickly.

She is hot, she is brilliant, and she is right

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    I don't follow social media but got this email from the Jorgensen campaign this morning, seems very different from the tweet:
    Great! So why the hell didn't she have the balls to put that in her tweet? (I know that "she's" don't have balls but you know what I mean.) I don't see her getting any miliage out of the tweet other than pissing off her own base.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's a good description. I usually dislike Hitler comparisons, but Jo's reaction is devoid of politic thought, philosophy, or principle. I have a feeling that those who are excited about Kamala would still be if she was a Hitler as long as that Hitler (or Hugo Chavez) was a woman of color. That seems to absolve a politician of all sin and responsibility.
    The reaction I've been posting on Farcebook. This was to a young black woman who expressed disappointment to Kamala Harris. (Some have posted excitement).

Word! We're so upset about structural racism that we are supposed to vote for the man who is unapologetic about writing the racist 1993 Clinton crime bill and the woman who oversaw a department that argued in federal court that prisoners couldn't be released even though they were overcrowded because California needed the slave labor pool? Seriously? Black people REJECTED Kamala Harris during the primaries and now she's the VP? Jesse Jackson got more primary votes than Kamala Harris. #blacklivesmatterisajoke. #blacklivesmattersoldout. In Portland BLM is burning Bibles. We just got culturally raped.

This is why I support repealing the 19th amendment!

Ya , she is pretty hot

Great! So why the hell didn't she have the balls to put that in her tweet? (I know that "she's" don't have balls but you know what I mean.) I don't see her getting any miliage out of the tweet other than pissing off her own base.
    "Emotional" politics mandate a woman rallying behind another woman just because she's a woman, kinda like safety and sympathy outweigh logic and reason......

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    This is why I support repealing the 19th amendment!
    +Rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment