Thread: US Constitution is dead. It is gone, stop grieving. Start Understanding whats NEXT

US Constitution is dead. It is gone, stop grieving. Start Understanding whats NEXT

You have no constitution. Don't listen to the lawyers, they are retards at this point if they think that they can gain back liberties by lawsuit.

This is not " a republic" anymore...though some of us do know what we believe in is individual liberty and the bill of rights/ constitution are documents of enlightenment. The republic is no longer existent, do you see your liberties or do you see privileges

Whats next?

BUY GUNS AND AMMO.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Time for a complete overthrow of our corrupt government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I went to the local shop today. They had no ammo, few 9mm, and the phone was ringing off the hook.

There won't be any civil war. But yes, the Constitution is dead. Dead and gone. And anyone who truly believes in it is bound to lose.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I largely agree, although not completely. I must deal with what is reality, not the libertarian dream that I have and will never be. I do think lawsuits have a valid place. I also can see that the Constitution doesn't matter nearly as much as pure force. If you don't believe it, just ask the people of NJ how they are enjoying the right to bear arms that can't be infringed.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

We can resurrect it but not if we tie it around our necks like a millstone.

When we can make everyone else abide by it we can make sure to follow it completely ourselves.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    You have no constitution. Don't listen to the lawyers, they are retards at this point if they think that they can gain back liberties by lawsuit.

This is not " a republic" anymore...though some of us do know what we believe in is individual liberty and the bill of rights/ constitution are documents of enlightenment. The republic is no longer existent, do you see your liberties or do you see privileges
    The Constitution died in 1865.

I hate to nitpick, but we never had a republic. The union was established a federal republic.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    I went to the local shop today. They had no ammo, few 9mm, and the phone was ringing off the hook.
    I was online for hours last week looking for personal defense 9mm - .380 - .38 Special.

Nothing...a buddy of mine that owns a local gun shop came through for me, but it cost.

Everywhere was sold out.

Here's a great aggregator site that combs all the other sites for availability and pricing.

https://www.ammograb.com/
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I largely agree, although not completely. I must deal with what is reality, not the libertarian dream that I have and will never be. I do think lawsuits have a valid place. I also can see that the Constitution doesn't matter nearly as much as pure force. If you don't believe it, just ask the people of NJ how they are enjoying the right to bear arms that can't be infringed.
    Or the people of California dealing with "Congress shall pass no law" being subject to prosecution and arrest for gathering and worshiping.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I was online for hours last week looking for personal defense 9mm - .380 - .38 Special.

Nothing...a buddy of mine that owns a local gun shop came through for me, but it cost.

Everywhere was sold out.

Here's a great aggregator site that combs all the other sites for availability and pricing.

https://www.ammograb.com/
    + rep !

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    + rep !
    Thanks!

And before anybody yips at me about trying to buy ammo in the middle of a meltdown...fair enough...I have more than enough FMJ surplus and plinking rounds...thousands and thousands.

But I have taken the rest of my handguns that got very little use and put them into active service and armed a few people in my Circle of Trust that were caught flatfooted.

I did not have enough high quality JHP self defense rounds to go around.

But we're good now.

I once believed that we must return to the Constitution as a start, and move toward liberty. But, the constitution was written for centralized control that enslaved the people as the Anti-Federalists warned. The only good parts of the Constitution were the 10 Amendments, keeping in mind that the authors never included provision for those who violated them.

Where do we go from here?

Now that the constitution is "dead", so to speak, perhaps it is time to exercise individualism and liberty, and take the time to talk to people about it. If not now, WHEN?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)