Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden chooses California Sen. Kamala Harris to be his running mate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    I can't imagine that a pick like Harris goes over well with the far-left that are gung-ho on defunding the police and so on. Whether this energizes their base or whether Harris has a knockout debate performance against Pence, I don't know, but given how Harris didn't even win her own state, coupled with the baggage she brings, I don't see this being a knockout pick. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Biden believed that Harris was the best pick and could help catapult the campaign to victory in November, even though you've still got many far-left types feeling that Bernie was once again screwed out of the nomination.

Either way, it doesn't seem like the universal glowing praise that I'm assuming the Left wanted.
    LOL you don't really think Biden picked the candidate, do ya? Biden is surrounded by the usual CFR types that make the important decisions. He can barely finish a sentence much less choose a VP.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    A black woman... pretty much sums up her qualifications.
    And this is the only thing that matters.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And let's not forget she slept her way to the top. Corporate media won't touch that with a ten foot pole in the age of #MeToo. But social media is a different story...
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

...And of course, mainstream conservatives are already $#@!ing it up by trying to paint Kamala Harris as a radical leftist. When Con Inc is in bed, they will $#@!. It's a law to them.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    LOL you don't really think Biden picked the candidate, do ya? Biden is surrounded by the usual CFR types that make the important decisions. He can barely finish a sentence much less choose a VP.
    No, that's fair. Just trying to give him the slightest bit of credit haha.

Kamala VP pick today is probably the second biggest win of 'diversity is our strength' politics in recent US history behind Obama nomination following Iraqi Freedom War blunder guilt apology by GOP/Dem-Neocons.

This is also historic, she will be the First South-Asian-American VP in US history:

In 2017, Kamala D. Harris was sworn in as a United States Senator for California, the second African-American woman and first South Asian-American senator in history.

On the surface, also a small win for Deep Neocons but time will tell.

Kamala Harris: Ok with US taxpayers funded Israeli settlements in Palestinian territory

This is a very bad pick.

1)First of all she has connections to that Jussie Smollet fake race attack fraud scandal.
    2)She is known to have "worked" her way up the political ladder with sexual favors handed out.
    3)She is on record threatening to take guns away, damm the outdated constitution, I will write an executive order.
    4)She treats the military leadership with extreme disrespect, there are videos of her treating Generals like little boys. It's disgraceful.
    5)She is likely to replace Biden sooner than later either by his resignation or the 25th.

I was hoping for Tulsi Gabbard, but this ticket is a nightmare for America worse than Trump, and that is really bad.
    If she becomes President and doesn't swing to the center and swings hard left, we could be looking at some serious unrest perhaps even from the military if she treats them with the disdain and disrespect like she has in the past.

I don't think people realize that if the Joint Chiefs ever feel that the SCOTUS and the President have really betrayed the constitution their oath comes into play that they made against domestic enemies of the state. And if they feel that way, most officers under them will feel that way too and so will the rank and file enlisted forces too.

I guess we will see a Pence Vs Harris debate, could be interesting.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 08-11-2020 at 04:17 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Oh for God's sake. I'm so glad the LP isn't at all a clownshow cesspit.

$#@! this woman, I've had more than enough of her already, whether she runs this account or not.

Worst pick for a running mate. Should have been someone that doesn't have so much baggage.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He can kiss the black vote goodbye.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post

$#@! this woman, I've had more than enough of her already, whether she runs this account or not.
    Commies gonna commie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So now you know who the next president is going to be.
    Trump, followed by Don Jr.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kamala was the swampiest option available (other then Hillary).

Just to be clear, she is sold out to every powerful special interest in DC. Neoconservatives, MIC, big pharma, US Chamber, Unions, CFR, Bankers, etc.

She is the DC dream candidate.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is the same party that was headed by a guy who wanted Dick Cheney or Stalin as President as long as they were running as a Libertarian. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I can understand support of Trump and his polices, but dynasty support, really? Out of all the people in this county we can't do better than people within the same family?

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    I found out about Kamala Harris being named the nominee from a friend sending me a DM. She said "You're going to vote for her right?" I said "I will vote AGAINST Kamala Harris. This mighte even make me vote for Trump." Note that this friend caught on to Harris' anti-black track record during the primaries and decided not to support her. But the thought of the historic opportunity of supporting the first black VP nominee of a major party still got her excited. I don't get it. If blacks wanted Kamala Harris why not support her during the primaries? This is insulting. Joe Biden already told us he's not going to do anything for black people. He is unapologetic about his vote for the 1993 Clinton crime bill. His VP pick is unapologetic for the harm she did black people, black men in particular, while she was a prosecutor. But I'm supposed to support her because she's "black" (she never claimed that until recently) and Trump is "racist?" I am extremely disappointed in my community now. Extremely.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Because we can't support Rand Paul 2024 on the Ron Paul/Rand Paul forums.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yeah...^that is pretty awful. I wonder who the constitutionalist candidate is? I hope he has ballot access in Tennessee this time. They did in 2008 and 2012 but did not in 2016.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah...^that is pretty awful. I wonder who the constitutionalist candidate is? I hope he has ballot access in Tennessee this time. They did in 2008 and 2012 but did not in 2016.
    Don Blankenship AKA the guy who coined "Cocaine Mitch."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Blankenship

LOL +rep

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-11-2020 at 07:06 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

If my vote means anything at all, I hope so.

With the Harris pick, who will be calling the shots along with the shadow Marxists, I now am fully supporting Trump and intend to not just vote for him, but will volunteer my support as well.

Both Biden and Harris are on the record as being in favor of banning all oil and gas drilling on any federal land or offshore leases.

Not only would that utterly destroy the US economy, it would personally ruin me, financially.

In NH, Trump lost by less than half of the votes received by the LP.

Thankfully, the dumpster fire that is the LP nominee this year should move enough votes into the GOP's column in NH for them to win.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Because we can't support Rand Paul 2024 on the Ron Paul/Rand Paul forums.
    Rand Paul / Mike Rowe 2024

As a woman myself, I wouldn’t be caught dead near Joe Biden. Just sayin’.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    Not surprising that this beta male is a complete and total hypocrite.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    As a woman myself, I wouldn’t be caught dead near Joe Biden. Just sayin’.
    What? You don't want to be around a man who will smell your hair and actually grab you by your privates instead of just joking about it?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Rand Paul / Mike Rowe 2024
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

It would be horrible to have a white man for the job. en only have created and run about 99% of the most successful business and women have started and run about <1% of great companies. And there has been exactly one great woman leader of a country (Thatcher).

Anti-Darwinism with these people.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    It was this moment right here that pretty much ended her campaign.

Calvin Coolidge

//
    Last edited by dannno; 08-11-2020 at 07:23 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast