Thread: The Revolt Begins - One Million March in Germany Against Lockdowns, New Fascism

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If only we could have one million people here in the US marching against lockdowns.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

America is not next. The most draconian mandates and enforcement are in the areas where people worship government. In areas where people hold a lower view of government, the enforcement is a lot lower, so no reason to march. Gyms and restaurants are open where I live, and people go there without masks. Not everyone, but many go maskless. The few times I've been asked, I've just used the medical exemption and that's the end of it. The one disturbing thing though, is that I've seen people who have gone from no-mask to "just put it on for the 12 seconds you're walking through..." They are undoubtedly getting tired of the drama and want to avoid confrontation. I get that, but it means that in a pinch, they wouldn't march. So no, America is not next.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    America is not next. The most draconian mandates and enforcement are in the areas where people worship government. In areas where people hold a lower view of government, the enforcement is a lot lower, so no reason to march. Gyms and restaurants are open where I live, and people go there without masks. Not everyone, but many go maskless. The few times I've been asked, I've just used the medical exemption and that's the end of it. The one disturbing thing though, is that I've seen people who have gone from no-mask to "just put it on for the 12 seconds you're walking through..." They are undoubtedly getting tired of the drama and want to avoid confrontation. I get that, but it means that in a pinch, they wouldn't march. So no, America is not next.
    The Blue States and cities will get Gates-vaxxed and biochipped, maybe that's what the elite wants and will settle for that. The Red States are armed to the teeth and is where all our soldiers are from. They'll need Chinese or UN troops to enforce and they will lose.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Arrest this one man and it all stops. Not because he is the only monster behind this. Because he is their point man. Taking down the point man halts the column. You don't give them the chance to find another one.

Because people have been lazy and not become rebellious to say "No" , theyre basically going to have no alternative in the end but to fire bullets in self defense when the covid tracers come