Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand calls out Trump's Executive Order

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Rand Paul is siding with the democrats? the only reason the democrats are agaisnt the aid is because they wanted to pass vote in mail proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    So Rand Paul is siding with the democrats? the only reason the democrats are agaisnt the aid is because they wanted to pass vote in mail proposal.
    No, Rand is siding with the Constitution.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Exactly.
    There is no spoon.

Constitution shmonstitution. You are either with Trump or with Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Constitution shmonstitution. You are either with Trump or with Democrats.
    I sense sarcasm..... I hope....

I sense sarcasm..... I hope....
    Me too.

I'm wondering if SwordShill I mean @Swordsmyth will chime in, the communistic bastard Rand is /sarc LOL

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I love to hear the 2007-2008 voices pipe in with some sound logical reason.

This page was so good when it was full of sound money, small government, Constitutional conversations. Now it is mostly just Trump pandering.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Me too.

I'm wondering if SwordShill I mean @Swordsmyth will chime in, the communistic bastard Rand is /sarc LOL
    Sorry PAF, but I gotta got you with a +rep another time...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PAF again.

Can we just call this what it is ?this is a war. a civil war. there is no constitution,its dead. ITS GONE.

Muh consitution is dead, memetically. Nobody cares. We have an empire, so we might as well get an empire where the right gets what it wants. There will ​be another monarchical presidency within our lifetime. Let's hope it's another Washington and not another Lincoln or FDR.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post

This page was so good when it was full of sound money, small government, Constitutional conversations. Now it is mostly just Trump pandering.
    One of the saddest political let-downs in the last 50 years.

And it started with this:

The idea that those of us that supported Ron for years and years were being hoodwinked and hustled into supporting Mitt Romney of all people was disgusting in the extreme. And the fact that so many supposed Ron Paul "supporters" went right along with the sellout Rand is even more disgusting.

Traitors like that clown you mentioned and his sidekicks have ruined one of the last great hopes. Clowns like Alex Jones have attempted to sell us the idea that Trump is "another George Washington". It would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn sad.

Chi-Com this, "The Left" and "liberals" that - divided and conquered the US falls, not with a bang but 300 million whimpers from a population that has been lied to and cheated by the scum of the earth for at least 100 years. A broken people and a broken nation.

Bonus video, from the current US Secretary of State, a self admitted Liar, Cheat and Thief:

Hear that applause from an audience full of deranged fools and scumbags clapping like trained seals? There it is, the future of America. It could have been so much better.

Remember that TOMORROW and EVERY DAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE, the US GOV will THROW AWAY AROUND $200 MILLION DOLLARS CHASING A BUNCH OF "REBELS" (that they funded) AROUND SAND DUNES 8,000 MILES AWAY AND THERE ARE NO REAL PROTESTS. It's the biggest RIPOFF in history.

But there's "no money" for anything else.

50 years ago THOSE Americans built an Interstate Highway System that connected Maine to San Diego. This sorry lot of losers CANNOT EVEN BUILD 4 MILES OF A WALL ON A BORDER IN 4 YEARS.

Disgraceful. How much lower can America go? Stay tuned....

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Me too.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PAF again."

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Muh consitution is dead, memetically. Nobody cares. We have an empire, so we might as well get an empire where the right gets what it wants. There will ​be another monarchical presidency within our lifetime. Let's hope it's another Washington and not another Lincoln or FDR.
    Uh no, don't be a defeatist. Plus if we allow this kind of crap to continue then the real bad guys will use it when they are in power. It's called a precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post

The idea that those of us that supported Ron for years and years were being hoodwinked and hustled into supporting Mitt Romney of all people was disgusting in the extreme. And the fact that so many supposed Ron Paul "supporters" went right along with the sellout Rand is even more disgusting.
    A few points.

I don't know anyone who supported Ron Paul that then supported Romney in 2012, especially because of Rand's endorsement.

Rand had promised during his Senate campaign that he would support the Republican nominee, which he was bound to do anyway. The real problem is the way in which he did it. He did it on Hannity's show and he was way over the top with it. Also he didn't pre-sell it at all or attempt to do anything to soften the blow in advance.

Rand has sold out a few times in recent years, but he is still the best Senator we have and probably will ever have for the foreseeable future. Will I go door to door for him or work for him in a reelection? No, not any more, I don't support mediocrity. But I hope he stays in the Senate because he does some good things still.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Do you know anything other than left /right skewing binary? I don't give a $#@! if the Democrats support position A, B or C if it's the right thing to do.

I don't happen to agree and think tax cuts are never bad regardless.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Do you know anything other than left /right skewing binary? I don't give a $#@! if the Democrats support position A, B or C if it's the right thing to do.
    + REP and excellent SIG

Last edited by PAF; 08-12-2020 at 09:35 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Yes, it seems as though we have deviated quite a bit...
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Traitors like that clown you mentioned and his sidekicks have ruined one of the last great hopes. Clowns like Alex Jones have attempted to sell us the idea that Trump is "another George Washington". It would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn sad.

Chi-Com this, "The Left" and "liberals" that - divided and conquered the US falls, not with a bang but 300 million whimpers from a population that has been lied to and cheated by the scum of the earth for at least 100 years. A broken people and a broken nation.

Bonus video, from the current US Secretary of State, a self admitted Liar, Cheat and Thief:

Hear that applause from an audience full of deranged fools and scumbags clapping like trained seals? There it is, the future of America. It could have been so much better.

Remember that TOMORROW and EVERY DAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE, the US GOV will THROW AWAY AROUND $200 MILLION DOLLARS CHASING A BUNCH OF "REBELS" (that they funded) AROUND SAND DUNES 8,000 MILES AWAY AND THERE ARE NO REAL PROTESTS. It's the biggest RIPOFF in history.

50 years ago THOSE Americans built an Interstate Highway System that connected Maine to San Diego. This sorry lot of losers CANNOT EVEN BUILD 4 MILES OF A WALL ON A BORDER IN 4 YEARS.

Nobody was fond of that endorsement but it was either endorse and keep your seat or not endorse and get voted out on the next re-election. Maybe when Rand has been in his seat for 20 years he will have the political capitol to vote his heart and endorse whoever he wants but until then he MUST make at least small concessions. Like it or not that is how the game is played.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

I don't know about that. My take on this is that the way the EO was done is probably constitutional. The money was already appropriated by congress.

Uh no, don't be a defeatist. Plus if we allow this kind of crap to continue then the real bad guys will use it when they are in power. It's called a precedent.
    You're looking at it backwards. They don't need precedent, they make the precedent. The right should wield the power that has been created to change the country. It's inevitable that there's going to be a monarchical Presidency at some point in the next several decades. The only question is if it resembles Washington or FDR.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Nobody was fond of that endorsement but it was either endorse and keep your seat or not endorse and get voted out on the next re-election.
    Disagree, Rand doesn't need Mitt or Donnell's endorsement to get reelected.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

The idea that those of us that supported Ron for years and years were being
    hoodwinked and hustled into.... {backing Mister Rmoney so there would be party unity}

50 years ago THOSE Americans built an Interstate Highway System that connected Maine to San Diego.
    This sorry lot of losers CANNOT EVEN BUILD 4 MILES OF A WALL ON A BORDER IN 4 YEARS.

did an edit.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Disagree, Rand doesn't need Mitt or Donnell's endorsement to get reelected.
    He doesn't need their endorsement but the voters would not forgive him if he didn't endorse the party's candidate. Bet.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    You're looking at it backwards. They don't need precedent, they make the precedent. The right should wield the power that has been created to change the country. It's inevitable that there's going to be a monarchical Presidency at some point in the next several decades. The only question is if it resembles Washington or FDR.
    yes.... mayhap FDR's Green/New Deal 2.0 ...or a latterday George or Martha Washington with a son/daughter who
    could inherit everything, even a backbone & ethics ....or ....dare i say it.... George III's actual reincarnation. yes...

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    He doesn't need their endorsement but the voters would not forgive him if he didn't endorse the party's candidate. Bet.
    Virtually all have been forgiven for those not supporting the party candidates Juan McCain & M$#@! Mitt. Donnell will quickly be thrown under the bus too.

The usual GOP party loyalty, a knife in the back.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

If Ron or Rand were president and they didn't get their ideal legislation passed, I would've been 100% ok with them instructing their agencies to not collect on various taxes for as long as possible.

Of course no president gets away with ANY of this (even legislatively) unless it were a economic emergency. And the crisis we are currently in only exists because the left/media wanted to manufacture it for election year politics.

Many of you are not considering the bigger picture.

I'd really like to see, just one moron here on RPF argue that because Obamacare was passed legislatively, that what Trump did by killing the individual mandate via E.O. was wrong, unconstitutional, un-libertarian, without moral, or whatever idiocy you want to call it. Because what he did with payroll taxes is essentially the exact same thing.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Too bad so many of those from 2007-2008 have been kicked off of RPF for being too much like Ron Paul....

Quote Originally Posted by QFraud View Post
    Too bad so many of those from 2007-2008 have been kicked off of RPF for being too much like Ron Paul....

I will caution you not to talk about banned members, although its not in the TOS agreement, talking/asking questions about the banning of members CAN lead to your expulsion.

Welcome to the new and sanitized RPF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast