Thread: Austin Peterson Thinks Hiroshima Nuking was Justified

Austin Peterson Thinks Hiroshima Nuking was Justified

Must see.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The $#@!? Lots of innocent Japanese people died as a result of the bombing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The $#@!? Lots of innocent Japanese people died as a result of the bombing.
    Exactly. It was NEVER justified- Japan was ready to give in, but the US wouldn't acknowledge it.
    There is no spoon.

Wow! All of a sudden that Nazi cake doesn't look so bad.

Edit: And the idea that we had to nuke Japan because "They would not surrender" is moronic! Japan is a island nation. Their navy was destoryed. Their air force was destroyed. The were completely surrounded and contained. But even if you go with that argument, what was the execuse for Nagasaki? Here's the truth. We had two different bomb designs and we wanted to test both to see which did the most damage.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-08-2020 at 09:07 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wow! All of a sudden that Nazi cake doesn't look so bad.

Edit: And the idea that we had to nuke Japan because "They would not surrender" is moronic! Japan is a island nation. Their navy was destoryed. Their air force was destroyed. The were completely surrounded and contained. But even if you go with that argument, what was the execuse for Nagasaki? Here's the truth. We had two different bomb designs and we wanted to test both to see which did the most damage.
    That, and fire a couple of warning shots across Stalin's bow.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I like Austin but he is dead wrong here.
    Mass Murder is never justified.
    Last edited by Sammy; 08-08-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I like Austin but he is dead wrong here.
    Mass Murder is never justified.
    Never is a strong word. In a total war scenario like WW2 where the entire GNP of a country is producing war goods, civilians become war material and bombing the civilians of the aggressor country can be justified in some circumstances. For instance England was fairly justified bombing German cities in WW2.

Thought sure there would’ve been more nuking before 75 years had past... glad to be wrong on that premonition.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Thought sure there would’ve been more nuking before 75 years had past... glad to be wrong on that premonition.
    Yep. United States is the only country to ever use their nukes.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-08-2020 at 12:45 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I like Austin, the nukes weren't necessary.

They didn't even try the emperor in the end anyways, which is exactly the condition the Japanese were asking for in order to surrender.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll