R 18

O 15

N 14

A 1

_ __

6 66
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    C 3

O 15

R 18

O 15

N 14

A 1

_ __

6 66
    That is interesting, but isn't it more likely that the Corona family of viruses are, owing to airborne spreading and all, are the natural choice for things like this? Or even that the Corona family would be more likely to naturally produce something like SARS-CoV-2...

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    That is interesting, but isn't it more likely that the Corona family of viruses are, owing to airborne spreading and all, are the natural choice for things like this? Or even that the Corona family would be more likely to naturally produce something like SARS-CoV-2...
    Well ya, it just seems like the odds of it being a total coincidence are infinitesimally small though. Certainly possible. I'm not even Christian, but when you see things like this it is pretty weird. Maybe it's just the simulation smiling at us, as Scott Adams likes to say.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The wonders of numerology. Theres plenty of other examples of numerology being used. Most obvious one I can think of off the top of my head would be 9/11.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-08-2020 at 08:15 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

C 3

O 15

R 18

O 15

N 14

A 1

_ __

6 66
    How did you come up 6 66 from those numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The wonders of numerology. Theres plenty of other examples of numerology being used. Most obvious one I can think of off the top of my head would be 9/11.
    Numerology being used for what?

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Add them up- simple.
    There is no spoon.

I hope this means the world is ending soon but I keep being disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look at the footnote next to the number 666 in Rev 13:18. It says some manuscripts have 616. Why would this be, and what would make both correct?

Nero Caesar in Greek/Hebrew is 666
    Nero Caesar in Latin is 616

And if you read the verse it tells the listeners to add it up bc it is the number of a MAN. Presumably one they would know in that time....or else why would they add it up? What would C O R O N A mean to a first century Christian?...when there was no English alphabet.

Also Nero was even called "the beast"....used to put on animal skins and eat folks
    Last edited by tfurrh; 08-08-2020 at 08:32 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Add them up- simple.
    I see. Funny if you did that with Dannno, you get a very eerie 663, just off by 3 pts. And he created the OP at 1233 am which is virtually 0 hrs and 33 mins into the day. Coincidence? you tell me

Well ya, it just seems like the odds of it being a total coincidence are infinitesimally small though. Certainly possible. I'm not even Christian, but when you see things like this it is pretty weird. Maybe it's just the simulation smiling at us, as Scott Adams likes to say.
    It's what they believe. The number 666 is the mark of man. This is one reason scripture tells us over and over, never trust man and put your faith in God.

Psalms 118:8 - [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Micah 7:5 - Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

Jeremiah 17:5 - Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Psalms 118:9 - [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

Psalms 118:8-9 - [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. (Read More...)

Galatians 6:3 - For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Psalms 40:3-4 - And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. (Read More...)

Romans 13:8 - Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Isaiah 31:1 - Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because [they are] many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!

2 Timothy 3:13-17 - But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (Read More...)

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Galatians 5:17 - For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Read More...)

John 15:4 - Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
    Last edited by donnay; 08-08-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Also this number only works when you call refer to the virus by the broadest of names. Its a corona virus just like dozens of other viruses but to be specific, it is called covid19 which means co(corona)vid(virus)19(of 2019). With the way its presented, we should all be afraid of the corona drink which is more known by the word corona than the virus.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-26-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    The first column is the letter count, the second column is adding up their positions in the alphabet.