Thread: Why are they moving people out of the cities?

Question Why are they moving people out of the cities?

So, it is my belief that very few of the "happenings" we've been immersed in recently are random. Both the unrest and the panic virus. These events have had predictable results (to many here, owing to a more clear headed ability to appraise a situation combined with a healthy distrust of government). Among these predictable results are : Increased racial tension, civil unrest, distrust among families and friends, political animosities, (feel free to add).

As I was riding through one of the most violent neighborhoods in the country today, the question struck as a passing SUV narrowly missed:

Why are they moving people out of the cities? Why are they depopulating the urban centers? Thus far, real estate prices around me have remained high (inflated), which I suspect isn't going to last much longer. This would rule out the short con involving the rapid accumulation and consolidation of urban properties. Perhaps that is a long term goal, but this rings of something else--something grander, more diabolical...

There is the possibility that by dissipating urban whites (those are the people leaving, for the most part, or so it seems to me having witnessed uhaul after uhaul being loaded) into rural areas with the object of altering the political inclinations of those areas? You can take the yuppie out of the city, but you cant take the city out of the yuppie--these people will be reliable Biden voters.

Then, could it be that are they clearing out American cities of indigenous peoples in order to make room for a massive (more massive, anyways) influx of new arrivals?

Are they just incompetent, and the destruction some of the country's most magnificent areas just the price of doing business? I don't think this is the case--we are not dealing with incompetent nincompoops but with a cabal of highly intelligent, capable, and motivated...lunatics, I guess, for lack of a better word...who are masters in this game of chess they play with our lives, according to their rules.

Is it the dark before the dawn? There's a light on the horizon, no doubt, but it doesn't have the natural beauty cast by the sun as its rays break free from the dawn. A light like the absence of light. So dark it has erupted on the other side of the spectrum Ultra Violet.

Is it just a perverted desire for chaos? Sociopathic types gleaning vicarious jollies from the mere idea of human suffering?

Why are they depopulating the cities?

you old timer RPFers, though strangers (and some stranger than others, eh? myself), are some of the only people I trust, intellectually, and trust to be honest.

Thanks in advance.

Or, am I completely off my rocker to even wonder?
    Last edited by bv3; 08-07-2020 at 10:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are very, very desperate.

I am almost 100% certain the virus was released on purpose. It is a virus that is not very dangerous, but it is dangerous enough to some and infectious enough they can use the media organs to pretend it is very dangerous, to hype up the cases and deaths and blame them on Trump to help win the election - with a side benefit of increasing medical tyranny globally.

I don't think their goal to have people move out of the cities, although I could be wrong.. we will see what they have up their sleeves. It does tend to push non-Trump voters into more heavily Trump areas. But it was definitely one of the consequences.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They are very, very desperate.

I am almost 100% certain the virus was released on purpose. It is a virus that is not very dangerous, but it is dangerous enough to some and infectious enough they can use the media organs to pretend it is very dangerous, to hype up the cases and deaths and blame them on Trump to help win the election - with a side benefit of increasing medical tyranny globally.

I don't think their goal to have people move out of the cities, although I could be wrong.. we will see what they have up their sleeves. It does tend to push non-Trump voters into more heavily Trump areas. But it was definitely one of the consequences.
    I'm of the opinion that they've war gamed all of this, and even if not, the "urban flight" of specific people would be a totally predictable result of recent events. Which, in the case of Floyd, were artificially encouraged. (Evidenced by the abandonment of Arbery when a superior icon presented itself in the infamous kneeling image.)

Google trends do show that late spring early summer are, cyclically, the seasons of spreading racial animosity. I see an image of Santas Reindeer but named CNN, MSNBC, FOX news, ESPN, etc pulling a shadowy figure dropping off packages of racial animosity through every digital chimney.

Indeed, I don't mean to say that depopulating the cities, itself, was the goal (or the only goal). Medical Tyranny, a good phrase, does seem to be a big part of all this. It maybe that the urban flight was merely intended as a vehicle to introduce or facilitate the spread of the virus, whatever the hell it is, to and in more isolated rural areas. And thank you for the response.
    Last edited by bv3; 08-07-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Are they just incompetent, and the destruction some of the country's most magnificent areas just the price of doing business? I don't think this is the case--we are not dealing with incompetent nincompoops but with a cabal of highly intelligent, capable, and motivated...lunatics, I guess, for lack of a better word...who are masters in this game of chess they play with our lives, according to their rules.

Yes, they are wildly incompetent. The current group of sadistic sociopaths that are behind a lot of the biggest things we are seeing unfold are failing their ancestors. They thought they were going to have their perfect dystopia of disharmony, which they would rule over with an iron fist far longer than any of us wants to ever admit. Instead they are making mistakes left and right and being exposed for what they are and more importantly, who they are. They have vast amounts of resources and power, and they are exercising as much of that control as they possibly can, especially in recent months. Obviously the media, one of their chief mind controlling operations, is in overdrive every single day trying to make up for all of the errors and blunders that some of their public "leaders" are trying to push out there. It's not working, there is too much damage already done.

What we are seeing play out right now is a scramble to patch up, like a band-aid, the problem of people shouting from the rooftops what they are up to and how they operate. In terms of the current situation, it started with Julian Assange, things were much more quiet when he unveiled a lot about the system that we all take for granted now (deep state, worldwide corruption, blackmail to control virtually anyone). So they shut him down like putting a single cork into a hole in a ship, but out of what he released sprung a tidal wave of more people wanting to investigate what the heck he was getting at. Now they are forced into trying to plug up millions of holes in a sinking ship, and they can't get it done. So instead of plugging up the holes, which they know they can't do, they set the boat on fire, and are trying to make people believe that they are the only people that can put it out, if we simply just trust them.

You are right, they war gamed all scenarios, have "top men" working on every possible outcome, but I don't think they counted on thousands of leaked e-mails having the impact it has had so quickly. We surprised them. And since they are incompetent and not as adept at keeping the veil over their evil as those that came before them, they are struggling. We are witnessing that struggle, and it's why nothing makes sense with their behavior, and things that used to be undetectable lies are clear as day now.

We all know the deal, there is no more hiding from it, so they are going ahead with what they do have, putting all of their chips in on a bad deck of cards and trying to patch together the original plan of total world enslavement. It's not going too well for them, but they are not going to ever stop, all of their lives and future delusions of grandeur are dependent on the outcome, so they have to keep pushing forward, just like any animal would, just like we would and are for our own interests. This is why you are going to continue seeing them throw each other under the bus, they don't have any options left, they are sinking quicker than they can come up for breath, and if taking down a trusted ally gives them a little more time to breath, or to continue the lives they have become accustomed to living, they will not hesitate to pull the trigger.

They didn't count on the internet being as effective as it has become in spreading the truth and dissecting all of their lies. We went from having a few voices of sanity and reason just 25 years ago through radio and television to having more than a million very active and informed people screaming as loud as they can on many different avenues on the internet. And further, hundreds of millions listening to those town criers. They are trying to censor each of these, but there are far too many voices now. Every time they censor one, another 100 pop up in it's place.

We have a lot of people to thank for the sacrifices they have made and for what they have exposed, but we can't do that yet, we still have many battles we will have to engage in before we start truly seeing the light plunge through the darkness. But it's already well under way.

I think they are a lot more disorganized than we give them credit for, you can see it everyday now in their actions, actions that are extremely desperate. The only power they ever had was the illusion that they had power over us, and that is dramatically diminishing every single day. Things are likely to get even more ugly as the days ago on, we are after all fighting one of the strongest forces this world has ever seen, a group that occupies every single continent, every country, every city, not through overwhelming numbers, but through intimidation, fear, deceit and manipulation. Unfortunately for them, they can't control the minds of every citizen, not yet anyways, and this has and is becoming their downfall. They needed to pull these stunts they are pulling now after more total control had been achieved. Instead Assange and many others got the ball rolling too early for them, and we are simply seeing the desperation to account for that.

We all consented to the system they brought us. Yes, every single person reading this, including me, did at some point and still likely is. It's up to each of us to stop consenting eventually to what they are trying to offer us. And that's what is going to happen, we are slowly but surely going to opt out and that's going to be it for them. And that's when and why you are going to see the exodus of the cities. They need us, their cattle, doing all of the work for them so they can attach themselves like parasites and plunder all of our hard labor while they literally and figuratively steal our children and our loved ones when we aren't looking. We don't need them, they offer literally nothing in return, except a bunch of lies that they never can fulfill.

I hope as time goes on more people will recognize this is what is happening. Many are in denial, as much as they complain about how bad and corrupt the system is, they are hesitant to leave, they don't want to admit to themselves that the masters that have been ruling over them their entire lives are in trouble, and they may soon be masterless. There is a lot of Stockholm Syndrome happening right now. They don't want to let go and will deny any of this is happening rather than face a new, free, wonderful, liberty filled life outside of the current paradigm.

tl;dr: They are desperate and careless right now
    Last edited by Champ; 08-08-2020 at 12:59 AM.

Sorry for this self bump, but it isn't entirely egotistical. I did some very cursory research and the numbers check out. People are fleeing New York, Illinois, and California and moving into states that Trump won on narrow margins. Check it out:

Where are they going?: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...nois-are-going

2016 Electoral Map W/ each State's results: https://www.politico.com/2016-electi...map/president/

I will update later with some parsing of the numbers, but it checks out. May be ancillary, but the stakes are extremely high for this election. We're talking about fairly enormous movements of people, who will bring their political inclinations with them.

Can't break links.

I'd be willing to take the stretch and say this is the primary purpose of the Urban flight. Other aspects of this "plague" will cover the financial collapse that takes place after D's are back in office, and can simply blame the "virus" and Trump for the collapse, and seize carte blanche to "rebuild" (Consolidate).

Bolil over and out. Sic Semper Tyranus.

Please also note the view count on this thread. My topics have never drawn such numbers, such as they are, and is likely indicative of an accurate question. I don't think Trump has a donut's chance in a police station of being re-elected. Plan accordingly.
    Last edited by bv3; 08-12-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Because people are starting to realize that they are cesspools of corruption.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Because people are starting to realize that they are cesspools of corruption.
    Yeah? How do recent arrivals from Mexico tend to vote? So much for that point.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...legrounds-poll

Battle grounds: Florida, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Wisconsin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Always look for the social engineering motive and how it plays into Agenda 2030.

My quick answer to your question, based on that premise, is that they want people out of Single Family Home properties in urban areas so those properties can soon be demolished and replaced with the stack-n-pack mixed use apartment buildings. I don't know where you live @bv3 but here in Charlotte NC, those types of developments have been going up like gangbusters from the city center and outward. The areas surrounding city center is still inhabited by a lot of older folks in 1950's/60's SFHs. Agenda 2030 calls for SFH zoning to be abolished (currently cited as "racist" and "classist" as the excuse to demonize it and abolish it, never the real reason, but ironic since many of those properties are inhabited by minorities) and existing SFHs to be replaced with the stack-n-packs. Driving people out of those properties, for redevelopment and later inhabitation by the younger people who think living in such settings are great, is the aim. It's all about Agenda 2030 these days. If it's "big news", it's Agenda 2030 related social engineering 99% of the time.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-13-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book