Thread: Who will Biden choose as VP?

Question Who will Biden choose as VP?

Kamela Harris, Susan Rice, Stacey Abrams, Michelle Obama, someone else?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one. Biden is so screwed up mentally that he'll forget to pick a running mate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like it will be Susan Rice or Kamala Harris.

Whoever can pander to liberals the best and will look the other way when he gropes 12 year old girls.

How he gets away with being blatantly racist and sexist in choosing a running mate is beyond me.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    She will be...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just do not see him getting that far.

Kamala can give him one like she did Willie Brown. Ol' Joe will stroke out and she becomes the next prez.

LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Joe Biden already humiliated Stacy Abrams.

Kamala Harris would be fodder for her record as a prosecutor.

I don't think Michelle Obama will be taken seriously with the biggest thing on her resume' is based on her marriage.

That leaves neocon Susan Rice.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Kamala can give him one like she did Willie Brown. Ol' Joe will stroke out and she becomes the next prez.
    Now that's some 3D chess, right there ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Kamela Harris is hated by half the party. Bernie's people hate her and the minorities hate her because she has put a lot of minorities in prison over the years.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Susan Rice makes the most sense.

Collins is right, Harris has a lot of gaffes and is infamous in the black community now, she would have been their pick if not for this, you could see them still going for it because hey it's 2020, logic no longer means anything. Abrams isn't "one of them", at least not yet. And Michelle Obama has little interest in doing this, although she would by far be the most popular of these picks.

I don't think that any of them are a clear choice honestly
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Susan Rice makes the most sense.
    She is tied to some serious Obama corruption near the end of his term in office. They don't want that coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    And Michelle Obama has little interest in doing this, although she would by far be the most popular of these picks.
    Not to mention that she has zero qualifications.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bidens so close to a VP pick he can smell her.

ht babylonbee
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

LOL
    This also works with Hillary Clinton.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge