Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘Screw COVID’: 250,000 Bikers to Defy Common Sense for Nine Days at Sturgis Rally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

‘Screw COVID’: 250,000 Bikers to Defy Common Sense for Nine Days at Sturgis Rally

https://www.yahoo.com/news/screw-cov...083423022.html

My prediction.

Story after story following this event on all the new cases from attendees.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If..........Big if........There are any new cases due to attending Sturgis you can bet that Teh-Newz will be trumpeting every one over and over ad-nauseam.

Be nice if the majority of the American people had that screw covid mindset.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-07-2020 at 12:10 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Be nice if the majority of the American people have that screw covid mindset.
    But they can't, the MSM has made it a political disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    But they can't, the MSM has made it a political disease.
    From my point of view the MSM is the political disease.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    If..........Big if........There are any new cases due to attending Sturgis you can bet that Teh-Newz will be trumpeting every one over and over ad-nauseam.
    Yup, even if just one person gets it, it will immediately become "SEEEEE!#@!@"

It's a good start. More will follow.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bikers FTW
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is going to be testing these Bikers for Covid?

But I agree,,, Cases will be reported regardless of any actual facts.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

That is key. The tests are why they are spun-up and out-of-control. Mostly false positives to inflate the numbers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Reminds me of this headline

Over 90 coronavirus cases linked to Ohio man attending church service

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...tending-church

They will find a way to blame the new spike of these bikers returning home to their cities. The headlines have already been written, its only a matter of time before it is printed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/screw-cov...083423022.html

My prediction.

Story after story following this event on all the new cases from attendees.
    I mostly find such stories by the news media when these such pop up a bit to hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Reminds me of this headline

Over 90 coronavirus cases linked to Ohio man attending church service

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...tending-church

They will find a way to blame the new spike of these bikers returning home to their cities. The headlines have already been written, its only a matter of time before it is printed.
    You are exactly right. The narrative has been established and everything is tailored to increase the perception of the narrative.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

For AF:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

For AF:
    I gave 'em all your new address in the Black Hills.

They'll be by later this week to crash.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Would you leave my thread alone?

Mods, ban this mother $#@!er spammer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

He was probably a great guy to hang out with...John Quade, the actor who played "Chollo", leader of The Black Widows.

Quade was an outspoken opponent of the U.S. government and believed it had become drastically different from the Founding Fathers’ intent. He gave numerous lectures on what he believed was the New World Order of the current government. In short, he was opposed to Section 2 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, Social Security numbers, and driver's licenses. He was often referred to as an "actor, aerospace engineer, and Christian activist". He was a supporter of the Allodial Title belief in common law.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Antifa probably saved thousands of lives. It's scientifically proven that COVID can't be transmitted when there are left wing protests going on.

/sarcasm
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Those videos go to show just how upside down everything is.

My long running beef with cops, stems partially from the fact that I had my ass roughed up and my head thumped by cops, more than once, for the crime of being a biker.

Which was a common complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

My long running beef with cops, stems partially from the fact that I had my ass roughed up and my head thumped by cops, more than once, for the crime of being a biker.

Yup.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Antfa went to Sturgis? Do they have a death wish?

Isn't it ironic that the cops that antifa hate and want to defund saved their asses from the bikers?

Have any cases of covid been reported since this rally?

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast