Thread: IL US Congressional seat is 2 way race between Libertarian Preston Nelson and incumbent Democr

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow! I am so honored to be mentioned in Ron Paul forums! I used to be a warmonger, until Ron Paul got a hold of me in about 2011. After 2012, I left the Republican Party for how it treated Dr. Paul. I was apathetic and avoided politics, until I learned about the Libertarian Party, and learned that the Doctor is a lifetime member of it, having paid his fee in gold

I really believe this race is winnable. The reception I receive from most everyone I meet is astounding. If I can get in front of enough people before November, then it's winnable. I can use all the help I can get. Donations are wonderful, and get in touch, especially if you live in Illinois!

Website www.vote4nelson.com was literally just updated, and now includes Ron Paul's name on the home-page!

Quote Originally Posted by Preston Vote4Nelson.com View Post
    Wow! I am so honored to be mentioned in Ron Paul forums! I used to be a warmonger, until Ron Paul got a hold of me in about 2011. After 2012, I left the Republican Party for how it treated Dr. Paul. I was apathetic and avoided politics, until I learned about the Libertarian Party, and learned that the Doctor is a lifetime member of it, having paid his fee in gold

I really believe this race is winnable. The reception I receive from most everyone I meet is astounding. If I can get in front of enough people before November, then it's winnable. I can use all the help I can get. Donations are wonderful, and get in touch, especially if you live in Illinois!

Website www.vote4nelson.com was literally just updated, and now includes Ron Paul's name on the home-page!
    In spite of my opinion of the current LP I welcome anyone taking a seat from a Demoncrat and as a former Republican I doubt you are a leftarian.

I hope you win, please feel free to keep us updated at libertyauthors.com as well.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Preston Vote4Nelson.com View Post

Thank you for your donation. A receipt has been sent to xxxxxxxx@gmail.com

So you say this is winnable? Cool! I see your fundraising goal is a modest $50,000. There was a time we could do that here in an hour. Sadly those days are behind us but if everybody that comes here today to run their yapper gives you $25 you'll be much further along towards it. Just promise me win, lose or draw you won't give up! Hopefully next cycle you'll be the incumbent! And hopefully next cycle I'll be able to drop $2,500 as easily as I can drop $25 today!

Edit: Direct link to the gofundme https://gf.me/u/yp2pd8
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.