Thread: Red Bill DiBlasio locks down NYC

Exclamation Red Bill DiBlasio locks down NYC

Mayor de Blasio: New York City Setting Up Traveler Checkpoints To Force 14-Day Quarantines

https://www.ibtimes.com/mayor-de-bla...ntines-3023220

By Dawn Geske 08/05/20 AT 2:10 PM

COVID-19 traveler restriction checkpoints will be set up at “key entry points” into New York City, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced, as the state looks to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

“New York City is holding the line against COVID-19, and New Yorkers have shown tremendous discipline,” de Blasio said in a statement. “We’re not going to let our hard work slip away and will continue to do everything we can to keep New Yorkers safe and healthy.”

Under the New York quarantine order, travelers from 35 designated states or territories must complete a New York State Department of Health traveler form and quarantine for 14 days upon entering New York City.

The states and territories requiring quarantine include Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.

To enforce the travel restrictions, the Department of Finance Sherriff’s Office, along with other law enforcement agencies, will operate checkpoints located a major bridge and tunnel crossings into the city. An outreach program to educate travelers about the quarantine requirement will begin at Penn Station on Thursday.

"The DOF Sheriff’s Office in coordination with other law enforcement agencies will undertake traveler registration checkpoints at major bridge and tunnel crossings into New York City,” Sheriff Joseph Fucito said in a statement.

“The entire team will strive to ensure the deployment balances the critical public health and welfare needs of the residents of the city with the legal protections entitled to all people,” he added.

Failure to comply with the quarantine order could result in a fine of $10,000 or a $2,000 fine for not filling out a travel form.

New York has over 417,500 coronavirus cases, with over 32,700 COVID-19 deaths as of early afternoon on Wednesday, according to Johns Hopkins University. The U.S. has almost 4.8 million positive coronavirus cases and over 700,000 COVID-19 deaths, according to the university.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hard to believe anyone would ever go there ever again . Degraded into complete $#@!hole in no time .

I love the smell of massive overreach in the morning. It smells like victory.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I love the smell of massive overreach in the morning. It smells like victory.
    This kind of lockdown wont help the democrats.

Meanwhile in Commiefornia.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And still no outrage to recall any of these oppressors.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Reading negative comments about NYC, NYC mayor in the face of current tragic death toll there... it's incredible how things have changed from few years ago when whole Amerca stood with NYC and NYC mayor was a national hero after death toll from 9/11 tragedy. This mayor (DiBlasio) is doing checkpoints, that mayor (Giuliani) was supporting invading of a foreign country.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    This kind of lockdown wont help the democrats.

I wasn't referring to elections or any other partisan bull$#@!.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Fearmongering

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

WALL
    IT
    OFF
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Same thing in Italy! the numbers are supposedly down and low and yet there is an election that is going to happen i wonder what are the odds of the media and these so called medical experts using the number data to fear monger just to vote for the liberals?

I see a lot of references to Orwell or Ayn Rand predicting much of the current government overreach, but points on this one go to John Carpenter.

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I see a lot of references to Orwell or Ayn Rand predicting much of the current government overreach, but points on this one go to John Carpenter.

We could use a few like Snake Plisken atm.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    WALL
    IT
    OFF
    Needs a GoFundMe.
    "The Patriarch"

I have an exemption letter.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    New Yorkers better hope the truckers bringing in food have the same. Could all die of starvation if it saves one life.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I have an exemption bullpup...AND my n95 FTW!!!

I DO

WHAT
    *I*

WANT

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Sorry. That exemption letter only works if you're a politician or a celebrity.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have an exemption bullpup...AND my n95 FTW!!!

I DO

WHAT
    *I*

WANT
    Just need an eye patch and some throwing stars.

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sorry. That exemption letter only works if you're a politician or a celebrity.
    I'm essential.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Just need an eye patch and some throwing stars.
    dude i am wayyyyyy ahead of you.
    http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Baptiste said.

dude i am wayyyyyy ahead of you.
    http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm
    +rep That site is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

H.L. Mencken

De Blasio also said he wants restaurants to remain closed until the summer of next year.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.