Thread: Only 42% of Americans will take Coronavirus vax

Only 42% of Americans will take Coronavirus vax

Remember when it was fringe and extremist to not want vax?

Not anymore-

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-new...162000936.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I expect a higher percentage,, judging from the Mask experiment.

and when refusal has real time consequences.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Hopefully that 42% is made up of mostly Democrats. They're the ones that will step right up first for the vaccine when it comes out. We'll know how effective it will be if most of them end up dead from it.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-04-2020 at 04:08 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I bet it's really less, and the numbers keep dropping.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Unlike the Fake Canadian poll in May which claimed that 72% Canadians would take the vaccine before opening up the economy.

I agree. Nevertheless, those of us paying attention have work to do to try and save people from this mRNA vaccine--which will destroy their DNA.

Fauci and Gates have a financial gain in it too.

Bobby Kennedy Jr. Claims Dr. Fauci and Gates Foundation Will Make Billions on Coronavirus Vaccine
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...virus-vaccine/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If the psyop starts falling apart too quickly, they'll find another way to coerce compliance. Seems to me another shutdown is being prepared to "take care of that little compliance problem", possibly along with vaccination requirements to receive more cash from Uncle Sugar.

Fed Governor Kashkari already publicly advocated for another 4-6 week shutdown on ABC News Sunday and he's probably going to push it harder today during a CNBC interview at 3pm.
    ----------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully that 42% is made up of mostly Democrats. They're the ones that will step right up first for the vaccine when it comes out. We'll know how effective it will be if most of them end up dead from it.
    I didn't read the article but does it break down by race? Minorities, who are usually Dem, have FULLY bought into the Covid narrative and would quickly line up to take it, especially if it's tied to some other benefit. They're the main targets for this round of sterilization and depop any way.

Melinda Gates: "Blacks should get the vaccine first."

Because, you know, equality and whatnot.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-05-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Fewer Americans say they'd get a vaccine against COVID-19 than about three months ago, an alarming new poll has found.

In a poll released by CNN on Wednesday, when respondents were asked if they would personally try to get a vaccine to prevent COVID-19 if one was made widely available at a low cost, only 56 percent said they would, while 40 percent said they wouldn't. The percentage of Americans who say they would get vaccinated is down 10 percentage points from May, when 66 percent in the same CNN poll said they'd get the vaccine.

CNN reports the decline "seems to be concentrated among Trump supporters, 51 percent of whom said they would seek out a vaccine in May compared with 38 percent who say the same now."

The poll was conducted by SSRS by speaking to a random national sample of 1,108 adults over the phone from Aug. 12-15. The margin of error is 3.7 percentage points.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/percentage-am...142500261.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course half of our population doesn't want it. Why risk your life and health on a rushed untested vax when your chance of death from covid is currently .05%

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Remember when it was fringe and extremist to not want vax?

Not anymore-

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-new...162000936.html
    Refusing to take the new mRNA lightly tested vaccine is not essentially the same thing as being an anti vaxxer. Nobody has ever taken it and its perfectly normal to wait to see how the guinea pigs react to the vaccine before taking it. Especially for a virus with such a low fatality rate.

I am no anti vaxxer, I take the flu vaccine every year, I will vaccinate my kids and I will not take this one. And yes, I am rethinking my yearly flu shot now. There is no need getting a very unreliable vaccine(40-60% effective) for a virus this lethal.

My guess is less than 33 percent

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My guess is less than 33 percent
    I'll pay for your COVID shot.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks , but I'll pass. I dont even take a superflu or pneumonia shot

Danke is paying for drinks?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Danke is paying for drinks?

I'll pay for yours too.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'll pay for yours too.
    I don't drink.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now down to only 32% will take the covid vaccine. This is the most distrust in the government I have seen in years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-numb...203727770.html

I watched some of a Trump campaign speech today and the crowd was cheering madly and he brought up vaccines an the crowd went silent. To me that was very telling. I am sure he noticed it too.

The people will do as told. Sheep get in line! What evidence do we have that anyone has a spine anymore?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I watched some of a Trump campaign speech today and the crowd was cheering madly and he brought up vaccines an the crowd went silent. To me that was very telling. I am sure he noticed it too.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...25268529815552

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...25268529815552

I know Trump knows many children have been injured by vaccines. There are several children in my own family who have been injured. Trump is up against some very powerful people and he has to walk softly among them. But I know he knows.

The irony in all of this is that I've seen Democrats say that they will not take a rushed vaccine under a Trump administration.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge