Thread: Australian Virus Tyranny is Now!

Australian Virus Tyranny is Now!

Coming soon to a jurisdiction near you? Unless we gin up some resistance, very possibly.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Viral tyranny bump.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

What Victorians in Australia Need to be Saying to Their Government

Better to stop it BEFORE it gets this far, isn't it?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

Better to stop it BEFORE it gets this far, isn't it?
    So now they "Officials" are claiming without giving any evidence that the 53% of the new cases in Australia are aged from 15 to 40?
    arent they just problary making up the numbers for the media to make the people even more scared to give it in to authority and control?

Americans need to man up like the Germans did and have a million anti-maskers marching in the streets.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1596688020321.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	7679
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Americans need to man up like the Germans did and have a million anti-maskers marching in the streets.

Americans need to do a hell of a lot more than that. Fortunately some are with more coming around every week. There could be even more with a little organization and rabble rousing.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Americans need to do a hell of a lot more than that. Fortunately some are with more coming around every week. There could be even more with a little organization and rabble rousing.

Just going to add this to the thread.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Australia's tyranny started way before this virus even existed. If I remember correctly, they banned all guns back in the mid 90s when there was a mass shooting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1596688020321.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	7679

Coming soon to a jurisdiction near you! If we don't stop it.
    Chris