Thread: Trollivism with Michael Picard

Trollivism with Michael Picard

I'm not sure how much good this kind of activism does, but it IS revealing and funny as hell.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trolin' the D&R deep state swamp.

Excellent
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

That was great. I lost it at "I like boot-flavored [Windex]" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That was great. I lost it at "I like boot-flavored [Windex]" ...

If I'm not mistaken, boot-flavored Windex has indeed been shown to be more effective, especially when licked.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Trolin' the D&R deep state swamp.

Excellent

Some funny $#@!.
    Chris

Just awesome! Sadly, I typically run into the same statist mentality, even though I am more "formal" in dress and communication, and provide honest information.

This left-right paradigm, republicans will never admit that they are every bit as bad as the democrats they claim to oppose (or vice versa); neither is for individual liberty and freedom, it is a Viscous, Ferocious Fight - FASCISM -versus- COMMUNISM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)