Thread: Belly of the Beast

Belly of the Beast

Report from the front lines 30JUL20:

I needed (forced to at gunpoint to be more precise) get a title and tags from the County Clerk's Office. I am in a county that has a diaper mandate. Not good. It's been a mandate for a month now and I have complied exactly zero times. So, I go down to one of the offices. I try to get there at 10 or so to avoid the lunch rush. They have everyone waiting outside on their little 6' separation dots. The four people that showed up before me are Diapered up, the cop running the door is diapered up, and the Head Karen running out and sorting people is diapered up. Everyone is diapered up, except me. I patiently wait. Several others file in behind me, all diapered up. One guy at least didn't have his on standing outside, but did have his at the ready. Ever felt lonely? I told the cop that I had a medical issue (logic and reason) that prevented me from wearing a mask. He said no problem and that his oldest boy can't wear one because he only has one lung. He suggested I get a face shield so that the Kens and Karens would leave me alone. I thanked him for his concern, smiled, and shook my head inside. Twilight Zone, but for real.

I am getting close to the door. Head Karen loudly whispers to cop "why is he not wearing a face covering" and cop says "he claims to have a medical condition". I am a healthy looking dude and Head Karen just gave me the death stare and I just gave her the "come on put one on me" stare. End of that. I proceeded to go inside and do my business and no one said anything to me about it. I told the cop thanks again for the stupid face shield recommendation and walked outside.

This is where the reward was waiting for me for all my discomfort. A huge line of about forty people had shown up since I had moved up in the line. I walk out the doors and see all the diapered faces looking at me like feed lot cattle in disbelief in how a nondiapered, filthy, nonconformist was even existing on county property without a diaper. They were mandated, after all. I smiled and tried to make eye contact with as many as I could, but they would look away as soon as I did. I don't suspect they looked at me as liberty warrior, but more of an uneducated simpleton. I felt like the only free man on an island of slaves! Perception is important. They viewed me as a leper to be shunned. So be it. I never wanted to be friends with them anyway.

My takeaways:

Defending your liberty is hard, uncomfortable, and may become dangerous to your wellbeing. I have never followed the herd, so why not me to say "NO" and live by it? Am I so comfortable that I will allow other men to tell me how I am going to live? A resounding no. Do I believe that there are worse things to be other than a social pariah? I sure do. I knew I was on the roundup list years ago. I just refuse to be rounded up.

If I believe with all of my heart that you are telling me a lie, but accept the conditions of the lie anyway, then what does that make me?

I know that the future looks bleak for a while regarding liberty. I figure about 5% of us are in the "NO" phase of their lives. I am glad to be one of them, even with all the risks associated with it. I don't know how to just submit to this. The liberty fire is too strong within.

Stand up, speak out, don't allow fear to keep you from reaching your true potential in life. Liberty is not popular and never has been, but I refuse to give up on it and I am begging the same from all that read this that don't think I should just shut up and put on a mask. Like I said, 5%...

Long live liberty. Life is not worth living without it. People tried to warn us.

Thanks for reading. I hope people can feed off each other's defiance to this tyranny that is spreading. Know that you have me as a supporter. I will never consent!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I told the cop that I had a medical issue (logic and reason) [...]
    You sick, sick bastard ... (too bad it's not contagious ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You sick, sick bastard ... (too bad it's not contagious ...)
    "They" always said that if everyone around you appears insane, but yet you feel sane, then you are probably insane. I don't know what to think about this anymore, other than nope, not doing it!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Never Trump, Pelosi & Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Never Trump, Pelosi & Fauci.

Same is true for Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Report from the front lines 30JUL20:

I needed (forced to at gunpoint to be more precise) get a title and tags from the County Clerk's Office. I am in a county that has a diaper mandate. Not good. It's been a mandate for a month now and I have complied exactly zero times. So, I go down to one of the offices. I try to get there at 10 or so to avoid the lunch rush. They have everyone waiting outside on their little 6' separation dots. The four people that showed up before me are Diapered up, the cop running the door is diapered up, and the Head Karen running out and sorting people is diapered up. Everyone is diapered up, except me. I patiently wait. Several others file in behind me, all diapered up. One guy at least didn't have his on standing outside, but did have his at the ready. Ever felt lonely? I told the cop that I had a medical issue (logic and reason) that prevented me from wearing a mask. He said no problem and that his oldest boy can't wear one because he only has one lung. He suggested I get a face shield so that the Kens and Karens would leave me alone. I thanked him for his concern, smiled, and shook my head inside. Twilight Zone, but for real.

I am getting close to the door. Head Karen loudly whispers to cop "why is he not wearing a face covering" and cop says "he claims to have a medical condition". I am a healthy looking dude and Head Karen just gave me the death stare and I just gave her the "come on put one on me" stare. End of that. I proceeded to go inside and do my business and no one said anything to me about it. I told the cop thanks again for the stupid face shield recommendation and walked outside.

This is where the reward was waiting for me for all my discomfort. A huge line of about forty people had shown up since I had moved up in the line. I walk out the doors and see all the diapered faces looking at me like feed lot cattle in disbelief in how a nondiapered, filthy, nonconformist was even existing on county property without a diaper. They were mandated, after all. I smiled and tried to make eye contact with as many as I could, but they would look away as soon as I did. I don't suspect they looked at me as liberty warrior, but more of an uneducated simpleton. I felt like the only free man on an island of slaves! Perception is important. They viewed me as a leper to be shunned. So be it. I never wanted to be friends with them anyway.

My takeaways:

Defending your liberty is hard, uncomfortable, and may become dangerous to your wellbeing. I have never followed the herd, so why not me to say "NO" and live by it? Am I so comfortable that I will allow other men to tell me how I am going to live? A resounding no. Do I believe that there are worse things to be other than a social pariah? I sure do. I knew I was on the roundup list years ago. I just refuse to be rounded up.

If I believe with all of my heart that you are telling me a lie, but accept the conditions of the lie anyway, then what does that make me?

I know that the future looks bleak for a while regarding liberty. I figure about 5% of us are in the "NO" phase of their lives. I am glad to be one of them, even with all the risks associated with it. I don't know how to just submit to this. The liberty fire is too strong within.

Stand up, speak out, don't allow fear to keep you from reaching your true potential in life. Liberty is not popular and never has been, but I refuse to give up on it and I am begging the same from all that read this that don't think I should just shut up and put on a mask. Like I said, 5%...

Long live liberty. Life is not worth living without it. People tried to warn us.

Thanks for reading. I hope people can feed off each other's defiance to this tyranny that is spreading. Know that you have me as a supporter. I will never consent!
    Hats off to a fellow refusenik.
    "The Patriarch"

Thumbs down Working 24/7/366 to destroy America in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Same is true for Biden.
    The D&R party is working 24/7/366 to destroy America, in this leap year of 2020.

Mitch, Donnell, Nancy
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 08-03-2020 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hats off to a fellow refusenik.
    It's becoming a Golden Age for refuseniks, nonconformists, antisocials, and all the good people of the world!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.