Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: libertarian Conservative Ammon Bundy Defends BLack Lives Matter, Defunds the Police.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

libertarian Conservative Ammon Bundy Defends BLack Lives Matter, Defunds the Police.

Another supposed libertarian Conservative jumps in the BLM defends the BLM and supports Defunds the Police. Also supports open border for immigration.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's a useful idiot.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If true, this is disappointing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's a useful idiot.
    Oh look, the old kettle is calling the shinny silverware black. The man makes a very nuanced explanation why he agrees with BLM's call to defund the police, all the while making sure to mention that it would be in an overall plan to reduce the size of govt. Also stating that the police as opposed to antifa would be the ones taking our liberties so defunding them is the right thing to do and you get the usual unthinking crowd who see the world in black and white, up or down, with or against us mentality coming out against him. Again, you don't have to agree with every thing every libertarian says but this idea that he is a pretend libertarian for supporting a call to defund the police is crazy.

Btw, don't you guys make the excuse that you didn't have a chance to listen to the whole video. It is only 2 mins long and most of his point were laid out in a minute. The joke in on the OP for suggesting that he is a supposed libertarian. You guys wouldn't know what a libertarian is if it carried a NAP placard while dressed up in a black and yellow suit. Sadly, these are the sort of people who dominate this site, people just subservient enough to follow unwritten forum guidelines while pretending to be liberty minded. This happens while many of the real thinkers and OGs are banned. Yes I am salty because at this rate you "liberty" people will in no time inherit this forum.

God help us all

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Oh look, the old kettle is calling the shinny silverware black. The man makes a very nuanced explanation why he agrees with BLM's call to defund the police, all the while making sure to mention that it would be in an overall plan to reduce the size of govt. Also stating that the police as opposed to antifa would be the ones taking our liberties so defunding them is the right thing to do and you get the usual unthinking crowd who see the world in black and white, up or down, with or against us mentality coming out against him. Again, you don't have to agree with every thing every libertarian says but this idea that he is a pretend libertarian for supporting a call to defund the police is crazy.

Btw, don't you guys make the excuse that you didn't have a chance to listen to the whole video. It is only 2 mins long and most of his point were laid out in a minute. The joke in on the OP for suggesting that he is a supposed libertarian. You guys wouldn't know what a libertarian is if it carried a NAP placard while dressed up in a black and yellow suit. Sadly, these are the sort of people who dominate this site, people just subservient enough to follow unwritten forum guidelines while pretending to be liberty minded. This happens while many of the real thinkers and OGs are banned. Yes I am salty because at this rate you "liberty" people will in no time inherit this forum.
    Whoa, whoa, let's not get crazy.

Red = good, Blue = bad

That's all the nuance we can handle these days.

God help us all
    Now you're getting the hang of the reign.

Lament, for that great and glorious day, on which the plain folks of the land reach their heart's desire, has come.

Amencken

He's a useful idiot.
    This

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This should not be too surprising, he was of Trump school of thought if not mistaken:

Donald Trump supports Black Lives Matter

Why?
    Do you really think you're going to turn anyone against Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    He & many other paid shills here (not going to name them) want Biden to be President.

BLM is a Marxist group, Trump supports BLM. This means ......... fill in the dots.

BLM is a Marxist group, Trump supports BLM. This means ......... fill in the dots.
    Trump supports black lives and peaceful protests, he does not support the organization BLM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He's a useful idiot.
    Obviously you know nothing about Ammon Bundy.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

FIFY
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

@CCTelander

FIFY
    LOL

Last edited by Ender; 08-05-2020 at 12:23 PM.
    There is no spoon.

LOL! + rep
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know anyone who supports abolishing police at this time and open borders is a useful idiot.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I know anyone who supports abolishing police at this time and open borders is a useful idiot.
    Defunding the police is NOT the same thing as abolishing the police. I guess that is the goal but he has not yet asked for the police to be abolished.

Defunding the police is NOT the same thing as abolishing the police. I guess that is the goal but he has not yet asked for the police to be abolished.
    It's exactly the same and BLM has specifically said so.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Another supposed libertarian Conservative jumps in the BLM defends the BLM and supports Defunds the Police. Also supports open border for immigration.

This is him talking about immigration, here I disagree with him but I have to say that it is not unusual for libertarians to come out in favour of open borders. Its like abortion, you can be libertarian and still take either side of the argument.

RPF Statists are going to state. Good for Bundy if he supports defunding your beloved police.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    RPF Statists are going to state. Good for Bundy if he supports defunding your beloved police.
    Seattle moves to disband police department, replace it with “gender-affirming, anti-racist” Department of Community Safety

https://disrn.com/news/seattle-moves...mmunity-safety

Seattle moves to disband police department, replace it with “gender-affirming, anti-racist” Department of Community Safety

https://disrn.com/news/seattle-moves...mmunity-safety
    You act like that's the ONLY model for defunding the police.

Watch this:

That's from this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-is-On-Point
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You act like that's the ONLY model for defunding the police.

Watch this:

That's from this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-is-On-Point
    I don't live in a fantasy land where the libertarian model for defunding police will be implemented. This is the only model that the liberals will implement. I called it months ago, while everybody else was going "herp derp libs are so st0pId this is going to backfire on them". Liberals are smart, they always have a plan. If they are pushing something you can bet it's going to go in their interest.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't live in a fantasy land where the libertarian model for defunding police will be implemented.
    The liberal dreamers reach for their dreams while the cause here is total surrender mode and acceptance of them moving their plan forward as demonstrated in your response.

This is the only model that the liberals will implement. I called it months ago, while everybody else was going "herp derp libs are so st0pId this is going to backfire on them". Liberals are smart, they always have a plan. If they are pushing something you can bet it's going to go in their interest.
    The morons on the right have the loudest voice and believe that. Unfortunately the thinkers and doers are not being heard and/or have surrendered.

The Conservative media and Fox News plays a large role in what I described. This must change and it is up to us here to make sure it does.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-04-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    WHAT? I'd much rather have LOCAL police, than federal police, or worse. Yes, they need to be demilitarized, etc. But, I darn sure still want local police.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    WHAT? I'd much rather have LOCAL police, than federal police, or worse. Yes, they need to be demilitarized, etc. But, I darn sure still want local police.
    Police are bureaucrats with weapons. All that is needed is an Sheriff and an armed citizenry deputized to maintain order.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Police are bureaucrats with weapons. All that is needed is an Sheriff and an armed citizenry deputized to maintain order.
    I used to think this way about leaving it to elected Sheriff's. Certainly a step better but the problems still exist. For example I am under the jurisdiction of Sheriff, Town Police and State Police. The Sheriff and the State Police are covering for police criminals in two towns since they see themselves as part of the same blue family or should I say part of the same cult.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm not against moving towards that, Phill. But, I am not for just getting rid of the police force w/out any planning.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Then you and your neighbours should band together to hire a private security firm in a free market of competing companies. No competing business will allow the nonsense and abuse we see with the police monopolies. If the firm you hire fails to protect your private property then you hire another or hold them liable for ignoring your contract. A company is not going allow abusive police and risk their business to lawsuits. All our current problems solved with this solution.

Some others like to have a choice and not hire a firm to protect their property and their life. They would be free to defend themselves.

This is what a free society is like but it seems many here are continually moving further and further away from free market solutions in favour of keeping statist monopolies with horrendous records.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast