Thread: Minneapolis police tell residents to obey criminals and ‘be prepared’ to be robbed

Minneapolis police tell residents to obey criminals and ‘be prepared’ to be robbed

Minneapolis police tell residents to obey criminals and ‘be prepared’ to be robbed

Police say that Minneapolis residents should obey criminals and "be prepared" to be robbed amid a wave of violent crime in the city.

August 1, 2020

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2020-08-01-at-3.24.52-PM-Cropped.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	7669

The MPD has reported a 46 percent increase in carjackings and a 36 percent increase in robberies compared to this same time last year, according to WCCO.

Police in the city’s Third Precinct alone have received more than 100 reports of robberies and 20 reports of carjackings in just the last month.

“Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet,” the police said in their email, a copy of which was obtained by Alpha News. The email said citizens should listen to criminals and “do as they say.”

The message warned that “some victims have been maced, dragged, assaulted, and some threatened with a gun.”

In addition to emailing Minneapolis residents, the police have circulated the directions via local media. KTSP, Bring Me The News, and other outlets have all reposted the MPD’s directives word for word.

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said his department has “redeployed internal resources and intelligence gathering” to combat what he calls an “uptick” in crime, Bring Me The News reported.

Despite this, innocent people have been affected by the recent rash of crime. After several men tried to rob a woman in broad daylight, police said a Good Samaritan rushed to intervene and was shot in the process.

A 99-year-old woman was also assaulted in her home by a man who broke in and wrapped her head in a blanket. Despite her age and the directions to comply with the criminal’s demands, Evelyn Johnson boldly warded off her attacker.

“He thought he was just going to cover my mouth and smother me, but that didn’t happen. I fought him. We wrestled for quite a while, according to all my bruises,” she told KTSP.

Johnson said the suspect eventually shoved her into her bathroom, stealing her iPad and $40.

https://alphanewsmn.com/minneapolis-...-to-be-robbed/

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder if the city will be sued for criminal negligence.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

"Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

“Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet,” the police said in their email, a copy of which was obtained by Alpha News. The email said citizens should listen to criminals and “do as they say.”

The message warned that “some victims have been maced, dragged, assaulted, and some threatened with a gun.”
    Okay, so let me get this straight ...

First, we're told to submit and comply whenever cops try to rob us, mace us, drag us, assault us, and/or threaten us with guns ...

... and now we're being told (by the cops, no less) to submit and comply whenever criminals try to do the exactly the same things ...

(Someone remind me - what are cops supposed to be good for, again ... ? )

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Okay, so let me get this straight ...

First, we're told to submit and comply whenever cops try to rob us, mace us, drag us, assault us, and/or threaten us with guns ...

... and now we're being told (by the cops, no less) to submit and comply whenever criminals try to do the exactly the same things ...

(Someone remind me - what are cops supposed to be good for, again ... ? )

Comedy gold?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Comedy gold?
    Laugh till it hurts ... literally ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Wonder if the city will be sued for criminal negligence.
    Nope. Sovereign immunity, bitchez!

Anyway, the courts (all the way up to the so-called "supreme" one) have explicitly ruled that cops are under no obligation whatsoever to do jack-squat when it comes to protecting people or property. Their only responsibility is to forcibly impose the State's rules on you.

So if you're the 99-year old woman in the OP article ... well, it sucks to be you, and good luck with that, because cops have more important things to deal with ...

lol well this is what happens when you defund and want defund the police by 50% or abolish them Idiotic.Hopefully Minneapolis wont be voting democrat this year.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    lol well this is what happens when you defund and want defund the police by 50% or abolish them Idiotic.Hopefully Minneapolis wont be voting democrat this year.
    This doesn't have a damn thing to do with "defunding the police" (unless it's to prove that the police really should be "defunded" because they're so damn useless).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-02-2020 at 01:27 PM.

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with "defunding the police" (unless it's to prove that the police really should be "defunded" because they're so damn useless).
    Without the police as mentioned militias wont do like with what crime units do and that's search missing people and report crime stats. Without police well criminals and gangs can a foothold.

Militias alone cant keep the peace everywhere.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Without the police as mentioned militias wont do like with what crime units do and that's search missing people and report crime stats. Without police well criminals and gangs can a foothold.

Police DO NOT "keep the peace." EVER. They enforce the edicts of the parasitic ruling class against mostly peaceful individuals. They are predators, no SUPERpredators NOT protectors.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 08-02-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

So police won't help if you get robbed by criminals but they will be ready to arrest you if you don't wear a mask.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So police won't help if you get robbed by criminals but they will be ready to arrest you if you don't wear a mask.

Now you're getting it. Priorities.
    Chris

Are you serious?

Private investigators are perfectly capable of searching for missing persons - in fact, that kind of thing is one of the main sources of employment for PIs (because the police have such a huge backlog of missing persons - and they have such a huge backlog because they're too busy doing other more important things like writing traffic tickets, making sure people are wearing masks, etc., etc.).

And as for "keeping the peace" - LMAO. Have you been paying the least bit of attention to what's been going on? In case you hadn't noticed, the police have NOT been "keeping the peace" ... that's the whole goddam point ...

Police are NOT "peace keepers" - they are law enforcers. And they only enforce the laws it suits them to enforce, when and how it suits them to do so (if at all) ...

Damn good thing gangs and criminals don't have a "foothold".

"The Patriarch"

Cops: Protectors or Predators?

This goes here:

Too bad James Freeman wasn't around for that one.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...pt-on-Activism

I'll bump that thread.

On the upside, while it may take a while for it to get through to them, hopefully the people of Minneapolis will eventually come to the same place many others are as described by Larken Rose and Patrick Smith in this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-the-Blue-Flu

I'll bump that one too.

Lastly, Minneapolis could use something like Dale Brown's been doing in Detroit:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-is-On-Point

Yep, consider it bumped.
    Chris

It sounds like Minneapolis needs this guy in their city...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-is-On-Point

CCTelander beat me to it.
    "The Patriarch"

Are you serious?

Private investigators are perfectly capable of searching for missing persons - in fact, that kind of thing is one of the main sources of employment for PIs (because the police have such a huge backlog of missing persons
    Last year, Minneapolis cops had a murder "closure" rate of 56%...meaning 44% went unsolved.

and they have such a huge backlog because they're too busy doing other more important things like writing traffic tickets, making sure people are wearing masks, etc., etc.).
    Let's not forget firearms paperwork crimes, making smart-aleck remarks at homoosexuals, wearing seatbelts, drunk driving roadblocks and shooting people's dogs.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Last year, Minneapolis cops had a murder "closure" rate of 56%...meaning 44% went unsolved.
    And given the OP article, I can't help but wonder how much of that 56% is the result of things like "juking the stats" and "exceptional clearance" and the like ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Let's not forget firearms paperwork crimes, making smart-aleck remarks at homoosexuals, wearing seatbelts, drunk driving roadblocks and shooting people's dogs.
    Indeed, let's not.

And if you're in the mood for a strong dose of irony, then this goes here (from this thread):

Theft by Law Enforcers Surpasses Theft by Thieves - Live Stream Excerpt

LOTS of good stuff in here about asset forfeiture and the "curious language" used by the state and its propagandists.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-02-2020 at 09:57 PM.

And if you're in the mood for a strong dose of irony, then this goes here (from this thread):

Funny how that works out, eh?
    Chris

Funny how that works out, eh?
    With apologies to Orwell: "The creatures outside looked from pig to man thief, and from man thief to pig, and from pig to man thief again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-02-2020 at 10:19 PM.

With apologies to Orwell: "The creatures outside looked from pig to man thief, and from man thief to pig, and from pig to man thief again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

LOL! + rep
    Chris