Thread: Antifa Outed By Own Grandma Who Turns Out To Be HUGE Trump Fan, Portland Riots WORSE

Antifa Outed By Own Grandma Who Turns Out To Be HUGE Trump Fan, Portland Riots WORSE

The bomber who fireworks at police turns out that his Grandma as a Trump supporter i have to say there has to be some heavy brainwashing and drug dosing that goes on that turned her grandson into like this.

MKUltra maybe?
    While in Portland Riots are worse without the cops.
    Antifa Outed By Own Grandma Who Turns Out To Be HUGE Trump Fan, Portland Riots WORSE With No Cops

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The bomber who fireworks at police turns out that his Grandma as a Trump supporter i have to say there has to be some heavy brainwashing and drug dosing that goes on that turned her grandson into like this.

MKUltra maybe?
    Antifa Outed By Own Grandma Who Turns Out To Be HUGE Trump Fan, Portland Riots WORSE With No Cops
    F-Portland.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Looks like grandma's gonna have to whip her grandson into shape.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Looks like grandma's gonna have to whip her grandson into shape.
    In about ten to twenty years (lol j/k! He'll probably get a slap on the wrist).

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

MKUltra maybe?
    Have family in Portland who say it's actually much better.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Are you really going to take the word of people you know who actually live in the area over some guy on youtube who's narrating his opinions over top of a New York Post article?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Are you really going to take the word of people you know who actually live in the area over some guy on youtube who's narrating his opinions over top of a New York Post article?
    That is just wrong, if you actually watched the video in the OP they are now going into some of the residential neighborhoods. Before they were more concentrated around the Federal Courthouse.

Also might want to ask @pcosmar's sister, she seems to be in favor of more policing in the area.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Watch the whole thing, but @TheCount and @Ender's BS narrative is completely destroyed at 14:35. I guess Ender's family like to watch a lot of CNN, too.

Last edited by dannno; 08-02-2020 at 08:46 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is just wrong, if you actually watched the video in the OP they are now going into some of the residential neighborhoods. Before they were more concentrated around the Federal Courthouse.

Also might want to ask @pcosmar's sister, she seems to be in favor of more policing in the area.
    Probably the Pearl District or North Portland. I'd like to see how long this last when they step into the Raleigh Hills / Washington Park hoods.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Well she is getting out for a couple days.. The girls are going to the beach.

Mixed up news when peaceful protests include an exploding van.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Hm better? and what of the crime rate stats? usual few first weeks without police is chaotic as what happened in Montreal after the whole police decided to strike out. How is one going to report crime stat or help with rape victims if that happens and there are no police stations?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 08-02-2020 at 10:13 PM.

1969: Montreal’s ‘night of terror’

How many or what percentage of the protesters are actually rioting and how many are being peaceful?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    How many or what percentage of the protesters are actually rioting and how many are being peaceful?
    Without crunching the numbers, I can already tell you that theres more rioters than people that are being peaceful.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Watch the whole thing, but @TheCount and @Ender's BS narrative is completely destroyed at 14:35. I guess Ender's family like to watch a lot of CNN, too.

I wonder how much they're extorting as a percentage of the several trillions being extorted by Washington (to general applause/indifference)?

Its very clear who are the leftists here on RPF. Silent or always distracting away from the neo-marxist violence.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    LOL- yeah- what do I know?
    There is no spoon.