Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Austin: Libertarian BLM Protester Shot Dead

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I've looked at it nearly every day for the last 13 years. What's your point Mr. 67 posts?

The lesson here is to reach these young people as best as you can and guide them. I've taken a young libertarian fella under my wing lately to teach him "the force" in hopes that he doesn't end up making similarly unwise choices. All libertarians, especially us "elders", need to do the same whenever possible.

I do find it regrettable that some think anyone, especially a young man that was purportedly a libertarian (evidence of which is a bit flimsy but I digress), dying over this manufactured conflict was "getting what he deserved." Who wants to see anyone with a libertarian mindset, while perhaps misguided in his actions, dying in the street, other than a pure statist full of hatred?
    I think it's a shame that that young man wasted his life by making that stupid decision. From what I read, he and his girlfriend had been together since they were 17 and he stayed by her side through whatever hell caused the loss of her limbs and then was her devoted caretaker as well as partner. What a tragic loss for her and his mother. He sounds like he was a good guy but sure got stupid that night.

Did he deserve what he got? Well, he pointed his rifle at a driver surrounded by an aggressive crowd, banging on his car. The driver had a reasonable expectation to be able to drive, unmolested, down the street and those $#@!heads should have been nowhere his car. I'm getting really sick of these a-holes mobbing streets and even freeways and acting like they're the victims. The only words anyone needs to hear about that issue are REGINALD DENNY. So, in light of that, the young guy did get what was coming to him, unfortunately. The driver was obviously afraid.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    From what I've heard, water cannons can actually put someone's eye out. IMO, tear gas seems like the best dispersant, though rioters/protestors have used leaf blowers to blow it back (clever!). Though I've not smelled it but have some seen funny prank videos using it, Liquid Ass (whatever is in that) sounds like a great non lethal substance to clear out out a crowd. I recall the Israelis using it on Palestinians (too bad they usually use bullets) and they called it "skunk". Everyone thought it was sewage so it has be really nasty.
    Skip to 1:50 for the Liquid Ass.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Skip to 1:50 for the Liquid Ass.

Video
    Ahahaha! At one point, the female voice says "Operation butt trumpet initiated", lol.

Here's my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhlX...&pbjreload=101

If I were a police chief, I'd be ordering this stuff by the barrel.
    If I were Antifa, I'd be throwing it in bottles.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

There is a reason 90% of this thread's participants sees the case for what it is and knows if you bring a firearm like that and posture aggressively with an even more aggressive crowd preventing a car from driving on the road, IN THE BIGGEST GUN-FRIENDLY STATE, you get whats coming.

It certainly did NOT help that the libertarian party's nominee specifically asked that its NOT ok to be just not racist, you must be ACTIVELY anti-racist.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    There is a reason 90% of this thread's participants sees the case for what it is and knows if you bring a firearm like that and posture aggressively with an even more aggressive crowd preventing a car from driving on the road, IN THE BIGGEST GUN-FRIENDLY STATE, you get whats coming.

It certainly did NOT help that the libertarian party's nominee specifically asked that its NOT ok to be just not racist, you must be ACTIVELY anti-racist.
    I can see that your irrational hatred of the libertarian party would not allow you to let this issue die. Now look, just because someone is a libertarian doesn't mean he is a member of the libertarian party, secondly even if he was a member of the libertarian party doesn't mean that he agrees with everything you think Jo said about race. Third, even if she said what you think she said and he happened to be following directions from her, its still solely his fault for what happened that day, he is an adult and not a child.

Keep pushing this moronic notion that whatever you think Jo said had an effect on this man's behaviour that night. This is the kind of deranged, psychotic logic that causes liberals to blame Trump every time any of his supporters drinks bleach.
    Last edited by John-G; 07-30-2020 at 05:34 AM.

From what I've heard, water cannons can actually put someone's eye out. IMO, tear gas seems like the best dispersant, though rioters/protestors have used leaf blowers to blow it back (clever!). Though I've not smelled it but have some seen funny prank videos using it, Liquid Ass (whatever is in that) sounds like a great non lethal substance to clear out out a crowd. I recall the Israelis using it on Palestinians (too bad they usually use bullets) and they called it "skunk". Everyone thought it was sewage so it has be really nasty.
    Speaking of tear gas, another reason for libertarians to stay away from these manufactured conflicts has arisen. Many first-hand reports are emerging of females exposed to the tear gas at recent marches/protests/riots are experiencing lasting physical symptoms, namely major disruptions to their menstrual cycles. It wouldn't surprise me if additional depopulation-related chemical agents are being added to the tear gas formulations.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Speaking of tear gas, another reason for libertarians to stay away from these manufactured conflicts has arisen. Many first-hand reports are emerging of females exposed to the tear gas at recent marches/protests/riots are experiencing lasting physical symptoms, namely major disruptions to their menstrual cycles. It wouldn't surprise me if additional depopulation-related chemical agents are being added to the tear gas formulations.
    I've heard it's affecting even the Antifa males' menstrual cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Army Sergeant shot Austin Protester

(original story http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ster-Shot-Dead )

Army sergeant says he's the one who shot a protester to death in Austin
    By Brian Dakss
    JULY 31, 2020 / 7:55 AM / CBS NEWS

...Attorney Clint Broden, of Dallas-based Broden, Mickelsen, LLP, said late Thursday night that Sergeant Daniel Perry, an eight-year veteran, was in Austin driving for a ride-share company when he turned onto Congress Avenue and "encountered a throng of people in the street." Perry didn't know about the protest, Broden said.

After Perry made the turn, "several people started beating on his vehicle," Broden asserts.

At that point, according to Broden, someone carrying an assault rifle "quickly approached the car and then motioned with the assault rifle for Mr. Perry to lower his window. Sgt. Perry initially believed the person was associated with law enforcement and complied with the command. After rolling down the window, it became apparent to Sgt. Perry that the individual with the assault rifle was not with law enforcement.

"It has now been confirmed by several witnesses that this individual with the assault rifle then began to raise the assault rifle toward Sgt. Perry. It was only then that Sgt. Perry, who carried a handgun in his car for his own protection while driving strangers in the ride share program, fired on the person to protect his own life.

"Immediately after Sgt. Perry fired on the individual who raised the assault rifle toward him, a member of the crowd began firing on Sgt. Perry's vehicle. Sgt. Perry drove to safety and immediately called the police. He waited for the police to arrive and fully cooperated with the police following the shooting and he continues to do so."

" … Sgt. Perry and his family deeply sympathize with the loss and grief being experienced by Mr. Foster's family. Sgt. Perry is devastated by what happened."

But James Sasinowski, who was among the demonstrators, told Chris Cuomo on CNN Monday night that, "The thing I want to make extremely clear … (is that) the driver intentionally and aggressively accelerated their vehicle into a crowd of people. That is extremely clear. … He incited the violence. Period."...

Independent journalist Hiram Gilberto Garcia said he interviewed Foster in a video on Periscope prior to the shooting. During the interview, Foster said he was carrying an AK-47.

"They don't let us march in the streets anymore, so I've got to practice some of my rights," he said. He said he didn't think he would use it, because "if I use it against the cops, I'm dead." He said he didn't think the people who "hate us" would shoot at them.

His mother told The Dallas Morning News her son had been bringing a gun to the protests, which he'd been attending with his fiancee, who is a quadruple amputee. In the Periscope video, the fiancee said they'd been protesting "for a month and a half."

CBS Austin affiliate KEYE-TV says Austin police are now asking anyone with relevant information on the shooting, including original video footage or images, to come forward.

First published on July 31, 2020 / 7:55 AM
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/austin-...says-he-did-it
    "Witness" James Sasinowski has a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVW2GVK-zEY
    Video of Sasinowski's account of what happened: https://www.fox26houston.com/video/834361
    Doesn't think it matters whether or not Foster pointed gun at him.
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-31-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Get the hell off the road and allow vehicles to use them for their intended purposes, dumb-asses.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Get the hell off the road and allow vehicles to use them for their intended purposes, dumb-asses.
    File under "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" ...

The Ethics of Protesting on Roads Primer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTB_jxBsA6A
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 9.00.19 AM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	647.5 KB 
ID:	7665
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Priceless! + rep
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The Ethics of the Austin Texas Protest Shooting

A very sensible analysis of the whole thing.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I just Googled to find out who the shooter was.

He posted on Twitter about the need to be armed to protect against protesters. So he might have looked for a confrontation and people are hysterical about that. No one in any major media points out that the guy who was shot said in an interview hours before the shooting that he dared people people to stand up to him while he carrying.

Seems like two idiots. But only one of those idiots initiated aggression by blocking the guys car while carrying a rifle.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07...arrett-foster/
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-02-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Most of the women attending the protests abort their would-be children anyway, so that would be a Professor Chaos tier scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Most of the women attending the protests abort their would-be children anyway, so that would be a Professor Chaos tier scheme.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero
    Probably so but I don't want to see any more libertarians, misguided or otherwise, suffering harm from participating in this stuff. Since the various eviction and rent/mortgage moratoriums have expired, it's likely to get even more screwed up out there soon.

Information like the tear gas>menstrual cycle shows why it's best for longer term survival to stick with a more military mindset of gathering info from all avenues, even some you may not support, instead of locking oneself inside a one-sided narrative bubble where information is usually custom curated for consumption. Information curators rarely have your best interests in mind, regardless of which faction they're curating for.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-03-2020 at 02:28 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    LOL great video.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

How about a water cannon using reclaimed water?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jury finds Daniel Perry guilty of murder
    https://www.statesman.com/story/news...t/70090982007/
    Claire Osborn (07 April 2023)

A Travis County jury on Friday found Uber driver Daniel Perry guilty of murder in the shooting death of Austin protester Garrett Foster in 2020. The jury deliberated 17 hours over two days to reach its decision after an eight-day trial. The jury also found Perry not guilty of an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in connection to driving in front of another protester.

Perry buried his head into the chest of one of his lawyers and sobbed loudly after the verdict was read. Foster's wife, Whitney Mitchell, hugged friends and cried after hearing the verdict.

“We are happy with the verdict and also very sorry for (Perry's) family as well,” Stephen Foster, the victim's father, said outside the courtroom.

Mitchell declined to comment.

Perry's relatives also did not talk to reporters as they rushed out of the courtroom.

Garrett Foster's friends, including several who testified during the trial, also declined to comment outside the courtroom after the verdict.

“I’m grateful to our dedicated career prosecutors and victims’ counselors who tried this case. They worked hard to make a complete and accurate presentation of the facts to the jury,” Travis County District Attorney José Garza said in a statement. “Our hearts continue to break for the Foster family. We hope this verdict brings closure and peace to the victim’s family.”

Judge Clifford Brown said he has time for sentencing hearing on Tuesday, but he will confirm that on Monday with lawyers for both sides.

During closing arguments on Thursday morning, defense attorneys said Perry had no choice but to shoot Garrett Foster five times as he approached Perry’s car with an AK-47 rifle. Prosecutors said Perry had plenty of choices, including driving away before he fired his revolver.

Perry, who is an Army sergeant, was traveling on Fourth Street on the night of July 25, 2020, and turned right onto Congress Avenue, where a Black Lives Matter crowd was marching. Perry stopped, and several protesters approached his car, including Foster, police have said. Protesters have said they feared they were being attacked by someone in a car. Defense lawyers have said Foster, 28, raised his AK-47 at Perry, and that Perry, 37, fired in self-defense.

Whether Perry, fueled by anti-protester beliefs, provoked the shooting by driving into a crowd of marchers or whether Foster pointed his rifle at Perry and Perry fired in self-defense has been at the heart of the much-anticipated trial that began March 28 in Travis County's 147th District Court.

A few witnesses said during the trial that Foster never raised his rifle at Perry. Perry, who did not testify, told police that Foster did. There was no video or photos presented at the trial that showed the position of Foster's rifle when he was shot.

Prosecutor Guillermo Gonzalez said Perry's posts on social media show he clearly had very strong feelings against protesters, including saying that people could get away with shooting them in Texas. He was angry when he turned into the crowd because a woman he wanted to meet up with had texting him asking for money, said Gonzalez.

"This is an age-old story about a man who couldn't keep his anger under control," said Gonzalez. "It's not about police, and it's not about protest marchers." Gonzalez said Perry committed aggravated assault with a deadly weapon by driving into the crowd even though he could clearly see the protesters marching from three different angles before he turned right on Congress Avenue, Gonzalez said.

"Garrett Foster had every right to go up to him and see what the heck was going on and he had every right to do it with a deadly weapon," Gonzalez said.

Defense attorney Doug O'Connell said prosecutors wanted the jury "to believe (Perry) had this evil plan when he turned right."

"The protesters didn't know anything about Perry when they attacked the car and boxed it in," he said, "and Daniel had no choice, and that could have happened to anyone."

O'Connell argued that Foster was dressed for battle at the protest, including wearing a neoprene vest under his T-shirt and carrying an AK-47, a club and a knife. Perry was wearing a T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, the attorney said.

"Garrett Foster is dressed for war," O'Connell said. "Daniel Perry is dressed for the beach."

Prosecutors said Perry had plenty of choices, including driving away before he fired his revolver.
    Upon which he would have been arrested for attempted murder of the Marxist maggots, they would have claimed.

Last thing I read, he was not being charged... what "changed"?

There is more to this case than meets the eye. Watch the dashcam footage carefully (left-side):

Perry honks at 0:19. Notice the sprinter (black top, khaki bottoms + knee pads) running flat-out towards Perry's car at 0:21. He is already at full speed by the time he comes into view of the dashcam. Within two seconds of hearing a honk, this man is vectoring at 1-million MPH to Perry's car. Something doesn't add up. Humans do not move/react that fast, especially in such a crowded/busy environment. But you know what does travel faster than human reaction-time? Radios. But even with assistance of radio-comms, the man in the black top and khakis must have been already alerted/vectored towards the intersection as Perry was proceeding around the corner, even before he honked. Based on the timing, that's the only explanation.

Also, notice how the main actors in this scene do not react to the gunfire. The right-side cameraman is particularly telling, he continues to proceed towards Perry's car even after hearing gunfire. The runners who vectored to Perry's car did not even flinch, let alone duck or take cover. This is not the behavior of "volunteer crowd security", this is the behavior of professional operators.

Notice how THE NARRATIVE only works in one direction. If Perry had been at a pro-Trump rally with an AR-15 and signaled a driver who happened to be armed to roll down his window after brandishing the rifle, and had been shot dead, that would not be prosecuted as murder, if at all.

Also note that some Antifa member must have returned fire at Perry, you can hear 3 or 4 reports from their weapon @0:32 (is this person going to be identified and prosecuted? Of course not, because this is Clown World...)

The Left is so eager to score any win, no matter how petty, that they're going to bury themselves alive. I don't think they can even comprehend the Leviathan that they are rousing...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 04-07-2023 at 06:32 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Last thing I read, he was not being charged... what "changed"?
    https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...78182697861125
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-07-2023 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    A Soros paid for Marxist DA cobbled together a leftist jury, in leftist Austin and burned this man down.

So, where the $#@! is the state GOP apparatus along with Abbot, with a full and unconditional pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, where the $#@! is the state GOP apparatus along with Abbot, with a full and unconditional pardon?
    https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/st...78789493243907

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    OK, fair enough...law and order that's my middle name.

I was just coming in here lambaste Abbot and the TX GOP again.

Abbot's finding himself on the front lines of this war, whether he wants to be or not.

Needs to happen to whole lot of other establishment GOP creeps like Mittens or Turtle or the Murk

Texas AG Blasts ‘Soros-Backed’ Travis County DA After Soldier’s Shooting Conviction

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...ng-conviction/

BOB PRICE 8 Apr 2023

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton blasted Travis County District Attorney José Garza who he described as a “Soros-backed” prosecutor. The attack on the district attorney followed the conviction by a local jury of Army Sergeant Daniel Perry in connection to the shooting death of a Black Lives Matter armed protester in July 2020. Sgt. Perry claimed self-defense in the case.

“Self-defense is a God-given right, not a crime,” Attorney General Paxton told Fox News on Saturday morning. “Unfortunately, the Soros-backed DA in Travis County cares more about the radical agenda of dangerous Antifa and BLM mobs than justice.”

“This week has shown us how rogue prosecutors have weaponized the judicial system,” AG Paxton added. “They must be stopped!”

His comments follow Sgt. Perry’s conviction on Friday by a jury in Travis County on Friday for the shooting death of Garret Foster. Perry claimed Foster pointed an AK-47 at him after protesters stopped his car as he attempted to move through the protest group.

Breitbart News’ Simon Kent reported the shooting which took place on July 25, 2020, during a Black Lives Matter protest in Austin. A Facebook video showed captured the incident but did not make the circumstances leading up to the shooting clear.

“This week has shown us how rogue prosecutors have weaponized the judicial system,” AG Paxton added. “They must be stopped!”
    Oh there're "rogue prosecutors" on both sides of the isle bucko!

The idiots seeking huge sentences for drugs are just a guilty as the $#@! in this case so don't get to feeling all high-n-mighty.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/chiproytx/status...61457530138626
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Interesting thread:

https://twitter.com/WILLisms/status/1644749796530442241

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast