Thread: Arkansas: Tom Cotton's Only Challenger Is a Black Libertarian Prison Chaplain - Ricky Dale Har

Thumbs up Arkansas: Tom Cotton's Only Challenger Is a Black Libertarian Prison Chaplain - Ricky Dale Har

https://reason.com/2020/07/31/tom-co...ison-chaplain/

Harrington was brought to libertarianism by Ron Paul's 2008 campaign for the Republican presidential nomination. Paul's non-interventionist stance on American foreign policy won him over, Harrington recalls.

"I would have voted for him if he won the nomination," says Harrington. "Going to war should be one of the last things humans do."
    "The Libertarian Party of Arkansas is very enthusiastic about the campaign of Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr. to unseat Senator Tom Cotton," says Michael Pakko, the Libertarian Party's state chair. "It is rare to find a high-profile race like this featuring a two-way contest between a Libertarian and an incumbent. We intend to make the most of the publicity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The great thing about this is that there is no "lesser of two evils" argument. There is no Democrat running. There are no excuses to not vote for Harrington!

His website:
    https://www.rickyharringtonsenate.com/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-01-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Tom Cotton is a RINO Neocon.
    Vote him out Arkansas!

Tom Cotton is a REAL Republican POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Seeing Tom Cotton losing his seat would fill me up with so much joy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cotton is showered with money by the Israel lobby and the MIC (but I repeat myself) so Harrington will need money to mount a general election campaign. Money funneled into their campaigns is how the Dem upstarts like AOC have been beating incumbents.

https://www.rickyharringtonsenate.com/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Cotton declined to debate so Ricky had the screentime all to himself:
    Not a very dynamic speaker for a preacher.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Cotton declined to debate so Ricky had the screentime all to himself:
    Not a Ron Paul type libertarian... But I would vote for him. Early and hard.

I also like the debate format. This should be done more, even if there are two candidates, then have two individual 'debates'.
    "I am a bird"

Harrington didn't beat Cotton but he did pretty well with 33% of the vote. Nice run Ricky!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book