Thread: Evidence Shows FBI Tried To Tie President Trump To Epstein Case But With No Success

Evidence Shows FBI Tried To Tie President Trump To Epstein Case But With No Success

Court documents unsealed late Thursday detail alleged abuse by Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite, and associate of Jeffrey Epstein who is facing criminal charges.

The trove of more than 600 pages of documents were released by U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska, an appointee of former President George W. Bush, and are part of Maxwell’s now-settled 2015 civil defamation lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

Some of the prominent figures included in the claims are Britain’s Prince Andrew and former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D), who have both denied accusations of misconduct.

Giuffre also told prosecutors that former President Bill Clinton Epstein’s private Caribbean island, where “orgies were a constant thing that took place.” Clinton has previously denied ever going to Epstein’s island.

The deposition also mentions celebrity attorney Alan Dershowitz, who defended himself on Twitter Friday morning, demanding the “release of all documents because they contain emails and manuscripts proving in Guiffre’s own words that she never met me.”

The real problem is that Donald Trump is not on the list and the mainstream media is no talking about it!

Per a review of documents released last night in the Jeffrey Epstein case, the FBI tried to tie the now deceased pedophile to citizen Donald Trump but were unable to do so.

The FBI failed to drag Trump into the Epstein mess. One of the abused victims mentioned that Donald Trump was a good friend of Epstein’s. When asked about it, the only response the witness could make was that she stated this because Epstein told her that, nothing else.

The FBI asked the victim over and over if Trump was ever with Epstein but to no avail:

Photo proof below:

More at: https://www.rightjournalism.com/evid...th-no-success/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Where are the anti-Trump trolls? Waiting on new orders?

Meanwhile Bill Clinton still denies that he went to Epstein's island.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Where are the anti-Trump trolls? Waiting on new orders?
    Plotting to slide this off the 1st page and then repost their lies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-16-2020 at 08:21 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

This is not being talked about in media at all and if confirmed would drill a major hole in conspiracy theories put forward by like of formar MAGA troopers Coulter , mooch and others.
    Also there can be numerous other plausible explanations for a POTUS being declared the 'most pro-Israel President ever' by neoconservative pundits like Pipes that do not involve manipulation by spies of foreign country's lobbies as such theories suggest.

Coulter turns on MAGA's Labor Sec Acosta in Epstein case; cites ‘Blackmail Material’

Former Federal Prosecutor Acosta Behind Jeffrey Epstein Sweet Deal Is Now Trump’s Secretary of Labor

Ex handler: Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were Mossad spies

In this dated photograph, Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein associate and daughter of Israeli spy Robert Maxwell, seated in the middle

BOOK: Epstein Was Blackmailing Political Figures...
    Russia, Israel and Saudi Arabia: Jeffrey Epstein ‘Found a Niche — Blackmailing American and Other Political Figures’ For Foreign Powers, According to His Ex-Spy Handler
    Dylan Howard
    Dec 5
    Shameless pedophile Jeffrey Epstein inherited his espionage business from ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, whose father British media magnate Robert Maxwell, was a super spy for Israel’s Mossad. Here, in another excerpt from the newly released book “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales,” former Israeli spy Ari Ben-Menashe tells how Epstein ran a complex intelligence operation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This is not being talked about in media at all and if confirmed would drill a major hole in conspiracy theories put forward by like of formar MAGA troopers Coulter , mooch and others.
    Also there can be numerous other plausible explanations for a POTUS being declared the 'most pro-Israel President ever' by neoconservative pundits like Pipes that do not involve manipulation by spies of foreign country's lobbies as such theories suggest.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...41086817755136

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Don't be fooled,

@enhanced_deficit is the main figure on RPF pushing this "conspiracy theory" and now has shown itself what it really is by distancing itself from Trump/Epstein connection narrative. Even though we've all already been through the Ron Paul guilt by association attack photos and have as an entire community denounced this method of guilt by association. Fake RPF members like @enhanced_deficit and others will show themselves if you know how and where to look.

Copy and pasting from a collection of auto responses only impresses roughly 5 (very slow and very deranged) members here.

Why is this troll allowed to be here again? Is anybody moderating this forum? Why are legit liberty supporters banned while trolls roam free?
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-02-2020 at 03:00 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Don't be fooled,

@enhanced_deficit is the main figure on RPF pushing this "conspiracy theory" and now has shown itself what it really is by distancing itself from Trump/Epstein connection narrative. Even though we've all already been through the Ron Paul guilt by association attack photos and have as an entire community denounced this method of guilt by association. And of course its not a E_D thread without turning it all back on Israel.

All you do is copy and paste from your collection of auto responses and it only impresses roughly 5 (very slow and very deranged) members here.

Why is this troll allowed to be here again? Is anybody moderating this forum? Why are legit liberty supporters banned while trolls (minus zip) roam free?
    We might as well just have an MSM feed here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Donald Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after the disgraced financier hit on another member’s teenage daughter, a new book has claimed.

Epstein was a member of the now-president’s Palm Beach, Florida, club until 2007, according to The Grifter’s Club, a detail that has contradicted what Mr Trump’s company previously said about the president’s relationship with the convicted sex predator.

The book stated that Epstein’s account with Mar-a-Lago was closed in October 2007 after an incident with another member’s daughter.

One club member said Mr Trump “kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member. The way this person described it, such an act could irreparably harm the Trump brand, leaving Donald no choice but to remove Epstein,” Sarah Blaskey, an investigative reporter for the Miami Herald and one of the co-authors of the book, told the newspaper. “The Trump Organisation did not respond to our requests for comment on this or other matters.”

This falling out allegedly occurred prior to the financier pleading guilty to state criminal charges in Florida in 2008, which included charges of Epstein paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

“The member lists we saw were essentially spreadsheets,” Miami Herald reporter Nicholas Nehamas, another co-author of the book, told his publication.

“They listed current members, honorary members and former members. Red cells indicate the closed account details for former members. Most closed accounts are labelled ‘Resigned’ and then the date that the membership ended. Epstein’s account says ‘Account closed 10/07.’”

“I’m not a fan,” Mr Trump told reporters when asked about Epstein last year. The president added he “kicked him out” of one of his clubs and hadn’t seen the financier in 15 years.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ban...145456050.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hastert & Dugan say, too little FBI cover up, too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

@jmdrake

It seems you purposely ignored this the last time I mentioned you here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @jmdrake

It seems you purposely ignored this the last time I mentioned you here.
    I ignore your bvllshyt in general. But guess what a$$hole who threatens to kill lawyers? Donald Trump hired the lawyer that kept Epstein from having to go to prison. Because that's how you punish pedophiles. For the record, you vile violent person, I never said Trump was involved in the pedophilia himself. I simply refute the lie put out by you and your ilk that he has gone after them.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I ignore your bvllshyt in general. But guess what a$$hole who threatens to kill lawyers? Donald Trump hired the lawyer that kept Epstein from having to go to prison. Because that's how you punish pedophiles. For the record, you vile violent person, I never said Trump was involved in the pedophilia himself. I simply refute the lie put out by you and your ilk that he has gone after them.
    I never threatened to kill anyone and that won't change no matter how often you tell that lie any more than you claiming Trump hasn't gone after Epstein in spite of the evidence he did will make it true.

Trump picked Acosta for Secretary of Labor, last I heard that position had nothing to do with prosecuting people like Epstein, but the pick did get people to talk about the easy deal Epstein was given and the fact that Acosta said Intelligence leaned on him to get it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I never threatened to kill anyone and that won't change no matter how often you tell that lie any more than you claiming Trump hasn't gone after Epstein in spite of the evidence he did will make it true.

Trump picked Acosta for Secretary of Labor, last I heard that position had nothing to do with prosecuting people like Epstein, but the pick did get people to talk about the easy deal Epstein was given and the fact that Acosta said Intelligence leaned on him to get it.
    Yeah. Totally understandable that a Mexican drug cartel would kill all Mormons. Totally understandable.

/sarcasm.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Bump because the trolls won't address the facts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment