Thread: Coronavirus: Fauci optimistic for vaccine, resists effort to turn testimony against protesters

Coronavirus: Fauci optimistic for vaccine, resists effort to turn testimony against protesters

Fauci at a hearing defended the rights for protesters refused to testimony agaisnt protesters. Well claiming that his optimistic for a vaccine. Not surprising that Fauci seems to be supporting the rioting and protesting. Has refused to speak out agaisnt the rioting that has being happening.

Coronavirus: Fauci optimistic for vaccine, resists effort to turn testimony against protesters

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fauci has also refused to answer if the government should limit the protesting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Here's how more truthful reporting would look:

"Fauci, who personally stands to make millions from an approved vaccine, and is in a unique position to influence the approval process, is optimistic for a vaccine."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Fauci at a hearing defended the rights for protesters refused to testimony agaisnt protesters. Well claiming that his optimistic for a vaccine. Not surprising that Fauci seems to be supporting the rioting and protesting. Has refused to speak out agaisnt the rioting that has being happening.

You know.....it's no secret that I'm not an "anti-vaxxer" nor do I buy into a lot of things said against vaccines. I only preface my comment with this to drive home the point I want to make (not looking to debate that vaccines cause penis tumors or something).

That said....neither I nor my wife (who is an MD) are exactly "chomping at the bit" to line up to get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it rolls out. Average time for a vaccine is normally 4 years with EXTENSIVE studies, so one pushed through and done in 12 to 18 months really causes a lot of concern. I'll be the first to say I could simply just be paranoid, but it's paranoia based on the fact that the data that gave me confidence is being either rushed or skipped altogether.

So.....even with her constant exposure and how that translates to me contracting COVID-19, we're going to stick with common sense distancing, mask in public areas, and washing our hands. And that's our feeling on it with full knowledge of Post COVID-19 Fibrosis (if you don't know what that is you should read up on it. It's not necessarily catching COVID that is the danger but what happens to your body afterwards) and how it affects people and the medical issues it can lead to. I say that as someone whose aunt literally just passed a few weeks ago from complications arising from Post COVID-19 Fibrosis when the blood clots hit her brain causing over 30 strokes inside 24 hours before taking her life.

So I'm still someone who believes vaccines saves lives, but that doesn't mean I will line up to get that first iteration of a COVID vaccine.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

"penis tumors" so your penis would get larger?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "penis tumors" so your penis would get larger?
    " Ribbed for her pleasure..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Fauci has also refused to answer if the government should limit the protesting.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That's encouraging news but he can't get credit for this Vax optimism, without Trump-Pence's bold leadership on WARP speed Vax projects (as part of $6 Trillion war against the 'ivisible enemy'), this optimism won't have been in the air. Money makes thngs happen and we're talking about big money here.

U.S. to pay $2.1 bln to Sanofi, GSK, in COVID-19 vaccine deal

July 31 (Reuters) - The U.S. government will pay $2.1 billion to Sanofi SA and GlaxoSmithKline Plc for COVID-19 vaccines to cover 50 million people and to underwrite the drug makers' testing and manufacturing, the companies said on Friday.
    The award is the biggest yet from 'Operation Warp Speed', the White House initiative aimed at accelerating access to vaccines and treatments to fight COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus.
    The deal, announced by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense, works out at a cost of around $42 per person inoculated.
    That is almost identical to the $40 per patient the U.S. agreed to pay Pfizer Inc and BioNTech SE when it inked a nearly $2 billion deal for 50 million courses of that potential vaccine last week.
    The Sanofi-GSK deal is for 100 million doses, at two per person, and gives the government an option to purchase an additional 500 million doses at an unspecified price. Sanofi and GSK plan to start clinical trials for the vaccine in September.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.