Thread: Many Americans See The Hand Of God At Work In Current Events

Exclamation Many Americans See The Hand Of God At Work In Current Events

While this poll's findings are not too surprising, news views like this should be consumed with caution as many religious folks are not always rational in their thinking and have held some very shocking views regarding divine interventions/roles in recent decades (pre Obama-Trump elections).

Many Americans See The Hand Of God At Work In Current Events

July 23, 2020 by Michael Snyder

2020 has been an incredibly bizarre year up to this point, and this has many people wondering if the hand of God is at work. And the worse things get, the more this sort of speculation will heat up. When things get crazy, people search for answers, and that can be a good thing. Because the truth is that during normal times most of us are way too self-absorbed and most of us spend far too little time thinking about the things that really matter. 2020 has really shaken up a large portion of the U.S. population, and we should hope that all of this shaking ultimately moves our society in a more positive direction.

Right now, COVID-19 is dominating the headlines day after day, and the debates that I have seen on social media platforms about this pandemic have often gotten quite heated.
    I knew that many people had extremely passionate opinions about COVID-19, but what I didn’t realize is that a large percentage of them are also convinced that God is somehow involved. In fact, an Associated Press/NORC survey found that 63 percent of all religious Americans believe that this pandemic is “a sign from God”…
    Sixty-three percent of religious Americans say that the novel coronavirus pandemic is a sign from God, telling humanity to change its ways of living, according a new poll.
    The poll, which was conducted by the Associated Press/NORC, surveyed 1,002 U.S. adults who say they believe in God.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only way I'll see God's hand at work is when all the elite pedophiles that control this country are either arrested or killed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The same hand of God that allows churches to rape children?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Blessed be da sugar daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I see the things written about long ago becoming current reality.

ymmv
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom