Thread: NFACs Militia Leader Doesnt Know How an AR Works

NFACs Militia Leader Doesnt Know How an AR Works

This is priceless.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SMDH. The guy and any who would follow him is an idiot. They should join the III'pers so they can get weapons training.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    This is priceless.
    Damn! I thought I was first - but you beat me to it by almost four hours ...

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

That's pretty embarrassing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Damn! I thought I was first - but you beat me to it by almost four hours ...

GMTA.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Whooo...that was cringe inducing.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whooo...that was cringe inducing.

What? We're NOT awash in blood from all the accidental discharges going on? I mean, according to that Not $#@!ing Around Coalition "expert," "these muthuhfuckuhs be goin' off ALL THE TIME." A great leader of men that one.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    SMDH. The guy and any who would follow him is an idiot. They should join the III'pers so they can get weapons training.

Shhhh! Don't give them any ideas.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

The way this guy tells it, every time you chambered a round, you'd have a runaway weapon. And not even pull the trigger.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Gently ride the bolt forward and never never ever use the forward assist.

NFAC "Grand Master" guy is most likely a Prince Hall freemason putting on a performance.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    NFAC "Grand Master" guy is most likely a Prince Hall freemason putting on a performance.
    Ya looks like an actor.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This Grand Master Jay guy claims, according to Wikipedia, that his "militia" is composed of "ex military shooters." If they're all as gun savvy as he is they're truly a formidable force.
    Chris

I can say now that the guy who "passed out from heat" in formation and had his weapon discharge didn't pass out from heat. If they were in formation then I'll bet a coca-cola that he had his knees locked and that's what caused him to pass out.

Watching this vid while I type and what a complete dip $#@!.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

To be fair, maybe this is a police gun - you know, one of the ones that reporters tell us are sometimes able to fire all by themselves ...

To be fair, maybe this is a police gun - you know, the ones that reporters tell us are sometimes able to fire all by themselves ...

Good point. I hadn't thought of that.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "these muthuhfuckuhs be goin' off ALL THE TIME."
    My head read that in a Samuel L. Jackson voice. Lol.

They should join the III'pers so they can get weapons training.
    Well, when III'pers are showing up to protests to aid the police that may discourage cooperation.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well, when III'pers are showing up to protests to aid the police that may discourage cooperation.
    Yeah, it's terrible when white supremacist's show up to put darkie in their place when they are expressing their right of peaceful protest by looting, vandalizing and committing acts of arson.

Yeah, it's terrible when white supremacist's show up to put darkie in their place when they are expressing their right of peaceful protest by looting, vandalizing and committing acts of arson.
    This sums up my thoughts on the subject:

To repeat what I said in a post in another thread:

To hell with the rioters and looters. To hell with the police and feds. A pox on both their houses!

They're just separate horns on the same rampaging bull ... (and it's the rest of us who end up getting gored and trampled the worst ...)
    I'll do what I can to defend my own property or help defend the property of my friends and neighbors. I DO NOT stand with either the rioters and looters nor the police and feds.
    Chris