Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herman Cain Dead

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    And why did he get there?

And were people in their 60s/70s and underlying health conditions aware of last minute changes in 'social distancing seating stickers removal' decision by the campaign when they clicked on this button?

According to his website he was travelling all over the place around that time for like a couple weeks and it is likely that he picked it up NOT at the rally.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

//
    Last edited by Intrepid; 08-01-2020 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Sorry to let you down kiddo, trolls are always wrong.
    Sorry to let you down but this is not TrumpForums.com.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    According to his website he was travelling all over the place around that time for like a couple weeks and it is likely that he picked it up NOT at the rally.
    So he was making a series of not bright decisions. That's like saying "Magic Johnson was having sex will all kinds of strange women so it's likely that he picked it up from someone other than one particular HIV infected prostitute."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So he was making a series of not bright decisions. That's like saying "Magic Johnson was having sex will all kinds of strange women so it's likely that he picked it up from someone other than one particular HIV infected prostitute."
    Or the doctors told him his time was coming from the cancer which was likely not treatable and wanted one last big hurrah.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Or the doctors told him his time was coming from the cancer which was likely not treatable and wanted one last big hurrah.
    Or he didn't actually die at all and instead was chosen to secretly lead the elite task force tasked with rescuing the mole children sex slaves hidden in industrial cabinets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Do they have details if other places he travelled to during couple of weeks before Tulsa rally had socially distancing stickers or not, were crowded or uncrowded places?
    By any chance, that information wasn't put up there due to any political pressure from WH AFTER he passwed away?

In quick look, this was the only other possible travel that popped up:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Or he didn't actually die at all and instead was chosen to secretly lead the elite task force tasked with rescuing the mole children sex slaves hidden in industrial cabinets.

Thread winner.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Thread winner.
    Leave the kids alone.

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1289003011851849728

He was a fighter for the cause till the end.

Media was already escalating blame game.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-dead-en...035900161.html

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...essions-348322

Unfortunately comparisons between Bush led $3 Trillion Iraq war and Trump led $6 Trillion war against the 'invisible enemy' aka covid-19 were already coming up online/in social media and could be soon discussed on TV media too. Hopefully they won't go there over GOPA leader's handling of covid-19 but last time liberal media went into "Bush Lied, People Died" frenzy, they ended up getting Barack Hussein Obama elected.

Every year hundreds of thousands in the US die of one type of virus or bacteria or another. Pneumonia is a big bacterial killer, often in combination with cold or flu. Death often happens to old people or really old people when they get a bunch of viruses or bacteria.

I'd be interested in seeing this year's death stats for covid + flu + pneumonia + other viruses + other bacteria compared to other years.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing this year's death stats for covid + flu + pneumonia + other viruses + other bacteria compared to other years.
    You'd be interested??

Sounds like the understatement of the century.

The truth is, that is literally the ONLY thing that matters..

Then you have to subtract out all of the deaths caused by the shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post

The missing number here is the Seasonal 2020 numbers.. if they end up being like 7,000 or 8,000 then it would be almost net zero deaths, or if the reduction in pneumonia deaths added to that difference was around 3,000.

Last edited by dannno; 08-02-2020 at 02:21 AM.

You know that argument doesn't really affect the point I was making at all right? But okay. Let's expand my analogy. Let's say Magic Johnson had inoperable cancer, was going around publicly saying "You don't need to wear condoms or slow down on your multiple sex partners. Look at me! I'm going to Hugh Hefner's bareback sex orgy!" and THEN he came down HIV positive and died. (I know he didn't die but let's say all of this happened before there as any treatment). Would it make sense to say "Well he might have caught it some place other than Hugh Hefner's bareback sex orgy?" Really? I suppose if you were trying to defend Hugh Hefner from a wrongful death suit then maybe. (Although that would be a stretch since Magic Johnson assumed the risk similair to how Herman Cain assumed the risk.) But if you were trying to defend the position that condoms are unnecessary to prevent HIV (masks are unneeded to prevent the spread of COVID) and that you can still have unprotected sex with multiple partners and not catch HIV (you can be in crowds where you aren't socially distancing and nobody is wearing masks without the risk of COVID), well...Magic catching HIV after flaunting the public health recommendations would certainly be bad optics for you no matter how you tried to spin it.

Seriously, I have no idea who is advising Trump on COVID but he's been making all of the wrong moves. He shouldn't have shut the economy down. (I blame Fauci for that). He should have embraced masks sooner. (Fauci is partly to blame for that as well). He should have insisted on social distancing at his rallies especially when it looked like the numbers were going to be down. (I blame his ego for that). Now his defenders are scrambling to come up with a coherent argument. The one place where he can score a win is on school openings. The left is really stepping in it because the "experts" at the American Acacemy of Pediatrics recommend students be physically present for school this year citing statistics showing a low risk of school age children either dying from COVID or transmitting it. They can still CATCH it though, but according to the AAP that risk doesn't outweigh the benefits (as they see it) of children being physically present in the classroom. (And yes I know homeschoolers disagree).

More details coming out in press:

Herman Cain was on a ventilator before he died from Covid-19, top aide says

Published Tue, Aug 4 2020

Key Points

• Herman Cain had been put on a ventilator and was at times unconscious during his final weeks hospitalized with the coronavirus, a top aide and friend of Cain’s told CNBC.
    • The new details come less than a week after the former Republican presidential candidate succumbed to his illness, making him among the most well-known people in the U.S. to have died from Covid-19.
    • Dan Calabrese, who announced Cain’s passing, said that doctors in the hospital where Cain was being treated “were trying to use the ventilator to strengthen his lungs.”

cnbc.com/2020/08/04/herman-cain-was-on-a-ventilator-before-he-died-from-covid-19-top-aide-says.html

Never seen anything like this before:

Herman Cain 'tweets' two weeks after his death to attack Democrats

• Cain’s Twitter account revived to spread pro-Trump messages
    • One-time presidential candidate died in July from coronavirus

Adam Gabbatt
    Thu 13 Aug 2020
    Herman Cain in June 2011. Cain died on 30 July, having been ill with coronavirus for several weeks. Photograph: Sean Gardner/Reuters Herman Cain, one-time Republican presidential candidate and enthusiastic Trump supporter, sprang an unsettling surprise on Wednesday when his Twitter account abruptly began publishing posts – two weeks after Cain died from coronavirus.
    Coronavirus live news: global death toll exceeds 750,000 as world struggles with new rise in cases

The tweeted just after 4pm.
    The post linked to a Trump campaign video which accused Biden of having “a racism problem”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rats-joe-biden

Is this going to be like the "John McCain just died" thread where Herman Cain will just keep dyeing over and over again here.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never seen anything like this before:

Herman Cain 'tweets' two weeks after his death to attack Democrats

• Cain’s Twitter account revived to spread pro-Trump messages
    • One-time presidential candidate died in July from coronavirus

Adam Gabbatt
    Thu 13 Aug 2020
    Herman Cain in June 2011. Cain died on 30 July, having been ill with coronavirus for several weeks. Photograph: Sean Gardner/Reuters Herman Cain, one-time Republican presidential candidate and enthusiastic Trump supporter, sprang an unsettling surprise on Wednesday when his Twitter account abruptly began publishing posts – two weeks after Cain died from coronavirus.
    Coronavirus live news: global death toll exceeds 750,000 as world struggles with new rise in cases

The tweeted just after 4pm.
    The post linked to a Trump campaign video which accused Biden of having “a racism problem”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rats-joe-biden
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Not clear if this belated delete was meant to bring an emotional closure for his fans or ongoing masks/vaccinations controversies, but HC continues to make a an impact:

Twitter account of late Herman Cain deletes post downplaying COVID-19

By Yaron Steinbuch
    September 1, 2020 | 12:28

The Twitter account of the late Herman Cain — who died recently after being hospitalized with the coronavirus — declared Sunday that the bug is “not as deadly as the mainstream media made it out to be,” according to a report.

The Sunday post on Cain’s Twitter account, which is supervised by the former Republican presidential candidate’s family and friends, was later deleted, but various media outlets posted screen grabs, The Hill reported.

The deleted tweet included a link to a story published by the Western Journal reporting that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said 94 percent of people who died from the illness had underlying conditions.

nypost.com/2020/09/01/herman-cains-twitter-account-deletes-bizarre-covid-19-post/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12