Thread: Need a little help from voluntaryists/anarchists/agorists

Need a little help from voluntaryists/anarchists/agorists

All right. Here's the deal. I need the help of any voluntaryists/anarchists/agorists that are still bothering to participate here. The question is this: if you were going to create a website to GENTLY introduce people who have never been exposed to the concepts of voluntaryism/anarchism/agorism before to these ideas, what videos, essays, quotes or whatever would you include on such a site? Any other suggestions for content would be greatly appreciated.

What is definitely not wanted:

Anything related to electoral politics. Most people I run into in real life are sick of politics and recognize the fact that it never really accomplishes anything.

Any bull$#@! right vs left partisanism. Just like electoral politics most regular people I run into have had their fill of partisanism.

Basically look at it as if you were standing in a checkout line somewhere and you get into a brief conversation with someone in the line with you. They basically agree with you on some things but are not really totally convinced. You want to be able to send them to a site that will introduce them to voluntaryism/anarchism/agorism in a way that doesn't scare them away. What would you like to have on the site you send them to?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 07-30-2020 at 04:35 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Subtle to me is an Estwing........

Sorry I can't be of more help.

I recommend the following site to people that seem the least bit curious: http://voluntaryist.com/fundamentals...l#.XyMg84SQzQo and I encourage that they also read the "How I became a Voluntaryist within the same link....If they prefer video I suggest :How Did You Become an Anarchist? - Best of Anarchast :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHuYsp2Y2s&t=1044s
    If they seem open minded, I'll give them a copy of Larken Rose's book "The Most Dangerous Superstition"