Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masks Forever! Fauci: Wearing Masks ‘Also Help Protect Us Against Influenza’

Exclamation Masks Forever! Fauci: Wearing Masks ‘Also Help Protect Us Against Influenza’

Masks Forever!!!

Fauci: Wearing Masks ‘Also Help Protect Us Against Influenza’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...nst-influenza/

Pam Key 29 Jul 2020

Wednesday, during an ABC News Instagram live talk, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said masks could also help stop the spread of the flu.

Fauci said, “The wearing of masks and other coverings as we just discussed, are going to not only protect against COVID-19 but also help protect us against influenza. So we may find a secondary benefit of the lessons that we’ve learned over the past six months.”

He continued, “We are encouraging people to get their flu vaccine. because if you have two circulating respiratory viruses that really confuses the situation.”

He added, “Go out there and get your flu shot when the vaccine becomes available.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Resist and defy, publicly and loudly. Do it NOW. You may not get another chance.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Face Masks

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018.

In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks.

US Centers for Disease Control

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26...3l3fXLhxMP_bXs

Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020

Policy Review
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-29-2020 at 08:33 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Face Masks

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018.

In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks.

US Centers for Disease Control

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26...3l3fXLhxMP_bXs

Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020

Policy Review

So, Fauci and the CDC are speaking out of both sides of their masks? I'm shocked.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Dr. Fauci recommends wearing goggles to prevent catching the coronavirus

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/42ce0d5e...s-wearing.html

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Forcing people to wear masks is discriminatory against black people. If it's discriminatory to expect black people to be able to get id to vote then you also can't expect them to be able to get a face mask.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    It's hard to tell, but it looks like he may have an oxygen tube under there. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume he has a severely compromised immune system.

Back before Tump, when those campus protests erupted (can't recall if that was over BLM or not, but I think so), several cities passed anti mask laws to be able to ID Antifa types when they committed crimes. I'm convinced the face mask BS, right now, is preparation for the planned war and so the useful idiots can't be easily identified.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Someone is clearly lying about this virus.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    It's hard to tell, but it looks like he may have an oxygen tube under there. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume he has a severely compromised immune system.
    How can anyone breath with a face mask in a airplane like this? let alone flying in plane for hours?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I'm just beside myself over how many people believe it's real. Really a hopeless feeling. All critical thinking has gone out the window.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Ya think?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I'm just beside myself over how many people believe it's real. Really a hopeless feeling. All critical thinking has gone out the window.
    Wait until they release "the real deal" weaponized virus.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

(((They))) are laughing at humanity.

-GLP poster

I will not be getting a flu shot of any kind.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    If your immune system is so compromised that you need a body bag to get around, then just stay home or drive. I will go out on a limb here and say that this guy is just a big fat pussy, just like everyone else scampering around afraid of catching a cold. At least his dumb ass old lady has a pretty pink one.

Comet, Jesus, aliens, something, please help us out.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Did he say what are the chances of catching covid-19 while getting flu shot?

But because of sad news about high profile Tea Party leader Herman Cain, Dr's following among public and calls for social distancing & masks would very likely increase.

Dr Fauci's mask drive now also has support from the most powerful leader in the world (but it is bit more nuanced and doesn't come with "Patriotic Forever" messaging):

NO

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Masks Aren't Enough: Dr. Fauci Says People Should "Probably Use Eye Shields" To Protect Against COVID-19

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...rce=whatfinger

by Tyler Durden Thu, 07/30/2020 - 04:47

Americans can't seem to handle wearing masks to stop the coronavirus. Now, imagine if the CDC changed its guidelines to also call for "eye protection" like medical goggles to stop the spread of the virus (and protect your neighbor, as well as yourself).

Well, Dr. Fauci is apparently preparing to do just that.

During an interview with ABC News, Dr. Fauci said Wednesday that he may soon advise Americans to wear 'eye protection' to avoid being infected by COVID-19 as deaths along the Sun Belt climb to record highs.

"If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it," the doctor said, before adding that it's not universally recommended, "but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can," he said.

Watch a clip from the interview below

Dr. Anthony Fauci to @DrJAshton: "If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it. It's not universally recommended, but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can." https://t.co/SJPZn8fN6F pic.twitter.com/Ml87aBuclI
    — ABC News (@ABC) July 29, 2020

Anybody listening to this would probably have a litany of questions for the doctor. But instead of trying to clarify this, he just said that Americans should aim to "protect as many mucosal surfaces as possible". Very informative, indeed.

Moving on, Dr. Fauci said the pre-enrollment for Moderna’s final clinical trial for a possible COVID-19 vaccine includes 19% black and 19% hispanic participants across 89 sites throughout the country.

"Now we want to get that and even more” because of how the virus has disproportionately affected minority communities with worse outcomes and higher death rates, Dr. Fauci said.

So now clinical trials are potentially being delayed so scientists can pander to the equality warriors: because shouldn't these vaccines work the same regardless of race?

But circling back to Fauci's latest recommendation: anybody who has worn a mask with glasses or sunglasses has probably experienced how they fog up repeatedly due to an individuals breath being directed upward. So anybody who follows this advice might find it difficult to see in public. And that could create some serious problems of its own.

And if we're trying to cover as many mucous membranes as possible, why not simply go all-in?

Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

Brazilian couple wear spacesuits as protection from COVID-19 during stroll
    Brazilian couple Tercio Galdino and Alicia Lima were seen donning a spacesuit complete with custom made helmets while taking a stroll on a beach in Rio de Janeiro pic.twitter.com/ADMzv9g8s0
    — H24 (@H24News_) July 19, 2020

Despite a growing body of research suggesting that aerosolized particles can linger in the air longer than previously believed, the WHO hasn't done much to change its guidance:

Airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 can occur during medical procedures that generate aerosols (“aerosol generating procedures”).(12) WHO, together with the scientific community, has been actively discussing and evaluating whether SARS-CoV-2 may also spread through aerosols in the absence of aerosol generating procedures, particularly in indoor settings with poor ventilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Masks Aren't Enough: Dr. Fauci Says People Should "Probably Use Eye Shields" To Protect Against COVID-19

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...rce=whatfinger

Airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 can occur during medical procedures that generate aerosols (“aerosol generating procedures”).(12) WHO, together with the scientific community, has been actively discussing and evaluating whether SARS-CoV-2 may also spread through aerosols in the absence of aerosol generating procedures, particularly in indoor settings with poor ventilation.
    So why doesn't my dentist have any problems?

At this rate nobody will have a working immune system any more.

You can't prevent all illness and death.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    At this rate nobody will have a working immune system any more.

You can't prevent all illness and death.
    Maybe that's the idea.

This pronouncement reminds me of McCain valiantly committing our military men to Iraq for 100 years if necessary.

Has Fauci ever said in the past we should wear masks to protect us from influenza or did he starting doing it this year?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Dr. Fauci recommends wearing goggles to prevent catching the coronavirus

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/42ce0d5e...s-wearing.html

Ha... made me think of this album cover...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I actually hope people continue to be allowed to wear masks and eye covering as much as possible long after coronavirus is not an issue. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have gotten away with wearing a mask everywhere, even in a bank, last year. It will hinder the constant surveillance state. At least I assume people here don't claim that big brother surveillance is a hoax also.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

//

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast