Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ to create coronavirus vaccine pays off! Thank You President Tru

Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ to create coronavirus vaccine pays off! Thank You President Tru

Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ to create coronavirus vaccine seems to be paying off.

As originally reported in May, Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ was intended to accelerate the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus by the end of the year.

The operation brought together all of the experts from federal agencies and the private sector, to develop and then to manufacture and distribute a proven coronavirus vaccine as fast as possible ___ “a massive scientific, industrial, and logistical endeavor, unlike anything our country has seen since the Manhattan Project”, as one new article reported.

On July 20, Trump’s efforts seems to have paid off. See: Coronavirus vaccine latest update: Oxford vaccine found “SAFE” in early trials; triggers immune system response 14

Keep in mind the Trump administration, back in May of this year, partnered with drugmaker AstraZeneca for at least 300 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and committing up to $1.2 billion to the effort.

Well, that effort by the Trump Administration is now paying off . . . bigly as President Trump would say.

But don’t expect our Fifth Column Media [MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC., and their countless Yellow Journalists] to give credit to President Trump’s ‘operation warp speed” which has brought us to this promising point in time. But I will give credit. . . Thank you Mr. President for your dedication in bringing together the full force of our federal government and partnering with our private sector to produce this most promising coronavirus vaccine.

JWK

Our country is infested with a Fifth Column movement at MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC., and their countless Yellow Journalists, who work hand in hand with the Democrat Party

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not taking it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ to create coronavirus vaccine pays off! Thank You President Trump
    How many unbacked dollars did this cost my grandchildren?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

No dollars were used. Try paying attention to the distinction between dollars and federal reserve notes.

JWK

Trump was right. Hydroxychloroquine works, new study shows

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not taking it.
    So, we now see Trump's 'operation warp-speed' has given us several promising vaccines in record time.

In addition, we are now finding out that Trump's suggestion to use Hydroxychloroquine in early stages of infection from coronavirus was spot on!

SEE: Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

July 02, 2020

"*In a large-scale retrospective analysis of 2,541 patients hospitalized between March 10 and May 2, 2020 across the system’s six hospitals, the study found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine alone died compared to 26.4% not treated with hydroxychloroquine. None of the patients had documented serious heart abnormalities; however, patients were monitored for a heart condition routinely pointed to as a reason to avoid the drug as a treatment for COVID-19.*"

So, why is our beloved MSNBC not reporting on the finding?

JWK

Joe Biden and the Democrat Leadership wants elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their healthcare revenue with the millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

Not taking it.
    The propaganda has worn thin, eh? The OP's post has a bit too much of a 'GAVI Press Release' feel to it. A bit too packaged, no? They're almost to the point of trying too hard now.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The propaganda has worn thin, eh? The OP's post has a bit too much of a 'GAVI Press Release' feel to it. A bit too packaged, no? They're almost to the point of trying too hard now.
    Election season is upon us.
    "The Patriarch"

No dollars were used. Try paying attention to the distinction between dollars and federal reserve notes.

JWK
    Wtf does that even mean? We're all forced to use frn's in some capacity whether we like it or not and $#@! like this devalues them, no?
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not taking it. Massive side effects, worse than the disease for the vast majority of people. And they are ignoring vaccine induced enhancement, which will only show itself when vaccinated people catch the disease in the wild.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Some people, apparently, can't wait to be injected with Gates mystery juice. And kiss Trump's ass for the "privilege."

SMGDH
    Last edited by CCTelander; 07-27-2020 at 11:37 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

OP can have my dose. $#@! that $#@!.

This thread brought to you by Fox News and Moderna.

I noticed how you left Fox News off your fifth column list as if they are a bastion of truth and liberty. Not wise.

Wtf does that even mean? We're all forced to use frn's in some capacity whether we like it or not and $#@! like this devalues them, no?
    It means what was written:

JWK

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man's field by the sweat of the poor man's brow."_____ Daniel Webster.

+ REP

Furthermore, no matter what form of exchange, worthless paper or sound money, the lobbyists in cahoots with the NWO are full steam warp speed ahead.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

$#@! no.

I've already implemented "Operation Kiss My Ass".
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Gates mystery juice.
    SMGDH
    LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

JWK
    Try paying attention to the verbiage printed on FRN's instead of dodging the question...

Since it appears you've forgotten to answer my question I'll repeat it;

I'm not going to take any vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I'm not going to take any vaccine.
    Yeah, I've heard it's not being rolled out to Israel.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Try paying attention to the verbiage printed on FRN's instead of dodging the question...

Since it appears you've forgotten to answer my question I'll repeat it;
    I dodged no question. And the verbiage on FRNs is exactly what our founders specifically intended to forbid. But hey, why worry about what we are using for money when you can complain about the spending of worthless paper script which one of our founders referred to as the Mark of the beast in Revelations?

JWK

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson] signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." — Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

Fox News vs MSNBC

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    OP can have my dose. $#@! that $#@!.

This thread brought to you by Fox News and Moderna.

I noticed how you left Fox News off your fifth column list as if they are a bastion of truth and liberty. Not wise.
    I too would not take it until I am convinced it is safe and that I can benefit from it. Having said that, the discussion about taking the vaccine is one far different from whether President Trump's "operation warp speed" is having success.

Regarding your comment about Fox News, it has a higher prime time rating than our Fifth Column Media, such as MSNBC

See: Fox News Ends 2019 With Biggest Prime Time Ratings Ever

"Fox News had its highest-rated year in prime time in the network’s 23-year history, with a total average audience of 2.5 million viewers, according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen. “Once again, Fox News Channel’s team of leading journalists and opinion hosts have led the network to a record-breaking ratings year as the number one network in all of cable for the fourth consecutive year,” said Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott and Fox News Media President and Executive Editor Jay Wallace in a joint statement released by the network. “FNC continues to exert its dominance in cable television as the country experiences what may be one of the most fervent news cycles in history and we are proud to provide our audience with news and opinion they can trust across a variety of programming.”

I happen to view several media sources, among which are MSNBC and Fox News. And unlike MSNBC, which has an endless stream of anti republican, anti Trump personalities on air, Fox News Channel embraces having opposing points of view represented on air and debating each other.

JWK

Let’s not forget Joe Biden does not support the right to work and individuals being free to negotiate their own employment contracts. He wants every American to pay a union representative a monthly kickback fee in order to work in America .

Not taking it.
    no $#@!in way.

Just to add some considerations:

COVID-19 is a (coronavirus) SARS-type common cold. There are already about a half-dozen or so variations in circulation--and it's only been in existence for less than a year.

There are concerns with RNA vaccinations and viruses that inhibit effectiveness in development.

Scientists have been wholly unsuccessful in developing an effective vaccine to combat common cold viruses--and they have been trying for the last 2-3 decades without much achievement.

There is strong evidence indicating that COVID-19 is a lab engineered bio-weapon--involving the likes of: Dr. Fauci, George Soros' and his invested Wuhan laboratory, "Dr. Gates", Obama's administration, Harvard (and other universities).

It is far too risky to administer vaccines in humans without first completing all proper testing protocols--already there are reports that ~80% of those participating in human trials of current COVID-19 vaccines are suffering a wide-range of side effects that are--for most of the population--worse than just enduring the virus itself.

The majority of those infected with COVID-19 either experience nothing more than a minor cold/flu or no symptoms at all and would have never even had known they were infected if not for them having tested positive for COVID-19.

The testing for COVID-19 returns positive for those infected or recently infected with other similar cold and flu strands--i.e., if you recently got the sniffles your COVID-19 test is very likely coming back positive even though you are feel fine and remain as such throughout your quarantine.

The annual flu shots that are widely circulated each year are consistently between 40-60% effective--so really what's the point? ...You get better odds playing Russian Roulette.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I dodged no question.
    Yes you did, I'm not here in your thread to debate currency.

My question about the debt you and yours would saddle my grandchildren with remains unanswered.

Feel free to respond in gold ounces if that currency suits your fickle ass.

Yes you did, I'm not here in your thread to debate currency.
    You wrote: "How many unbacked dollars did this cost my grandchildren?" OK, I will answer your question. NONE! Not one unbacked "dollar".

JWK

You wrote: "How many unbacked dollars did this cost my grandchildren?" OK, I will answer your question. NONE! Not one unbacked "dollar".

JWK
    Everybody knows and understands what "sound money" is here on this forum.

How about this: How much in labor did this cost my grandchildren, if they work and report it to Fed.gov.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

federal funding to create a vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Everybody knows and understands what "sound money" is here on this forum.

How about this: How much in labor did this cost my grandchildren, if they work and report it to Fed.gov.
    better yet, how about getting to the the real question? Under what constitutionally authorized power allows Congress to tax and spend to create a coronavirus vaccine?

Our Constitution states in crystal clear language under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8:

Congress shall have power “To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts . . . ” And what is the limitation placed on this power to “promote”? Clause 8, continues: “. . . by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries.”

There is absolutely nothing in the above grant of power authorizing Congress to finance the progress of Science and useful Arts.

It should also be noted that the prohibition against our federal government appropriating money from the federal government and transferring that money to privileged individuals for the promotion of science is again confirmed on February 7th 1792 by Representative John Page speaking before the House of Representatives:

"The framers of the Constitution guarded so much against a possibility of such partial preferences as might be given, if Congress had the right to grant them, that, even to encourage learning and useful arts, the granting of patents is the extent of their power. And surely nothing could be less dangerous to the sovereignty or interest of the individual States than the encouragement which might be given to ingenious inventors or promoters of valuable inventions in the arts and sciences. The encouragement which the General Government might give to the fine arts, to commerce, to manufactures, and agriculture, might, if judiciously applied, redound to the honor of Congress, and the splendor, magnificence, and real advantage of the United States; but the wise framers of our Constitution saw that, if Congress had the power of exerting what has been called a royal munificence for these purposes, Congress might, like many royal benefactors, misplace their munificence; might elevate sycophants, and be inattentive to men unfriendly to the views of Government; might reward the ingenuity of the citizens of one State, and neglect a much greater genius of another. A citizen of a powerful State it might be said, was attended to, whilst that of one of less weight in the Federal scale was totally neglected. It is not sufficient, to remove these objections, to say, as some gentlemen have said, that Congress in incapable of partiality or absurdities, and that they are as far from committing them as my colleagues or myself. I tell them the Constitution was formed on a supposition of human frailty, and to restrain abuses of mistaken powers.” Annals of Congress Feb 7th,1792 Rep Page

Regards,

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Association v.Topeka,(1875).

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Just to add some considerations:

COVID-19 is a (coronavirus) SARS-type common cold. There are already about a half-dozen or so variations in circulation--and it's only been in existence for less than a year.

There are concerns with RNA vaccinations and viruses that inhibit effectiveness in development.

Scientists have been wholly unsuccessful in developing an effective vaccine to combat common cold viruses--and they have been trying for the last 2-3 decades without much achievement.

There is strong evidence indicating that COVID-19 is a lab engineered bio-weapon--involving the likes of: Dr. Fauci, George Soros' and his invested Wuhan laboratory, "Dr. Gates", Obama's administration, Harvard (and other universities).

It is far too risky to administer vaccines in humans without first completing all proper testing protocols--already there are reports that ~80% of those participating in human trials of current COVID-19 vaccines are suffering a wide-range of side effects that are--for most of the population--worse than just enduring the virus itself.

The majority of those infected with COVID-19 either experience nothing more than a minor cold/flu or no symptoms at all and would have never even had known they were infected if not for them having tested positive for COVID-19.

The testing for COVID-19 returns positive for those infected or recently infected with other similar cold and flu strands--i.e., if you recently got the sniffles your COVID-19 test is very likely coming back positive even though you are feel fine and remain as such throughout your quarantine.

The annual flu shots that are widely circulated each year are consistently between 40-60% effective--so really what's the point? ...You get better odds playing Russian Roulette.
    AMEN.
    There is no spoon.

I too would not take it until I am convinced it is safe and that I can benefit from it. Having said that, the discussion about taking the vaccine is one far different from whether President Trump's "operation warp speed" is having success.

Regarding your comment about Fox News, it has a higher prime time rating than our Fifth Column Media, such as MSNBC

See: Fox News Ends 2019 With Biggest Prime Time Ratings Ever

"Fox News had its highest-rated year in prime time in the network’s 23-year history, with a total average audience of 2.5 million viewers, according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen. “Once again, Fox News Channel’s team of leading journalists and opinion hosts have led the network to a record-breaking ratings year as the number one network in all of cable for the fourth consecutive year,” said Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott and Fox News Media President and Executive Editor Jay Wallace in a joint statement released by the network. “FNC continues to exert its dominance in cable television as the country experiences what may be one of the most fervent news cycles in history and we are proud to provide our audience with news and opinion they can trust across a variety of programming.”

I happen to view several media sources, among which are MSNBC and Fox News. And unlike MSNBC, which has an endless stream of anti republican, anti Trump personalities on air, Fox News Channel embraces having opposing points of view represented on air and debating each other.

JWK

Let’s not forget Joe Biden does not support the right to work and individuals being free to negotiate their own employment contracts. He wants every American to pay a union representative a monthly kickback fee in order to work in America .
    No need to answer here, but follow this logic test for yourself.

-Fox News is heavy right leaning. That fair n balanced BS is just that. They tend to spin in favor of the (R)s, whether you see it or not.
    -MSNBC/CNN is heavy left leaning. They tend to spin in favor of (D)s.

One thing that NONE of the media (not news) does: Not one of them will speak out against something both parties are guilty of. They will never truly investigate child sex trafficking and pedophilia within government agencies, drug trafficking within government agencies, regime changes, unconstitutional wars, unconstitutional and liberty destroying legislation, national debt/deficit, devaluing of the currency, the new great depression, and on and on. They don't talk about the important issues that affect us. They have their pet issues to keep you divided. None of which makes a ratsass.

You participate in a popularity contest soap opera gameshow, while they all vote for the NDAA, CARES, HEALS, and whatever else to destroy our future prosperity and liberty. They are all part of the same club.

Even Fox News is telling their lemmings to WEAR YOUR MASK. Just wait for your Gill Bates Juice!

Please for the love of liberty watch Out of Shadows - it's free and will help free you from the programming that has placed you into an unconscious state. A hypnotic trance.

In closing, do you not wonder how the highest rated cable "news" channel with more viewers than all the others can possibly call the others "Mainstream Media"? How in does that even make sense to you and the other millions of viewers? Think about that.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast