Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America's Front Line Doctors on Hydroxychloroquine

All these video links have been taken down. Is there a better platform than YouTube to see stuff like this, which is being censored?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallheim View Post
    All these video links have been taken down. Is there a better platform than YouTube to see stuff like this, which is being censored?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Brian4Liberty

Here is a copy, hosted at OAN's servers, out of reach of Screwgle, FedBook and $#@!ter.

https://www.oann.com/hydroxychloroqu...rce=whatfinger
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Brian4Liberty

Here is a copy, hosted at OAN's servers, out of reach of Screwgle, FedBook and $#@!ter.

https://www.oann.com/hydroxychloroqu...rce=whatfinger
    That link to the video doesn't work (for me.) This does: https://banned.video/watch?id=5f1fc7a468370e02f29f34cf

Also, check this post on Facebook. Fascistbook "fact-checkers" deleted it a couple time, but have left this one up (for now.)
    https://www.facebook.com/ACACoachTed...57574384852194

Ted Kline

My personal Experience with COVID-19 :

My initials are T.k. I am a 48yr old white male. My wife and I visited our daughter and her husband in Humble Texas over the 4th weekend. We all had been quarantined for months with no sickness so we thought it would be safe to see each other. We wore mask and avoided crowds while traveling.

The Tuesday after, My wife didn’t feel right. She took Wednesday off work with a cough. I felt a dryness in my throat and a little fatigue, but otherwise fine. Because of Covid, we were both hyper aware of everything we felt. So, We both went Thursday, July 9, to get tested just in case. She went to her doctor in West Baton Rouge. She got a chest x-ray and was diagnosed with Bilateral pneumonia. She was given antibiotics to treat the pneumonia and was tested for Covid with results coming back in a few days. I went to a urgent care clinic by my work (I’m never sick so I don’t have a doctor). I requested a rapid test but was denied. I had a male doctor that told me to take a decongestant and Tylenol. He thought I might have a sinus cold/infection from being in a different state with different allergies. They did a swab test for Covid. Said Test results would be in 2-3 days. I went home with no prescription and a diagnosis of Sinus infection. Friday morning I felt fine.

By Friday night however, My Full body ached like the flu. Head ache, bad ear aches, pain around kidneys, no energy, scratchy throat. Still No fever. And No problems in the chest area. My wife was dealing with the pneumonia but did not have the flu symptoms I felt.

I got worse over Friday night.

By Saturday morning I was having trouble breathing and getting nauseated just by standing and going to the bathroom. My body would shake with chills. I went back to the doctor on Saturday afternoon to get a rapid test and more help. While waiting in the doctors office, my wife text me and said her results came back positive for Covid. I told my doctor this. She still would not rapid test me. The female doctor this time said they will wait to see the results of the first test on Thursday. I asked for Hydroxychloroquine. She looked at me blankly and said “we follow the CDC guidelines”. I said, “Oh. I see. What are you prescribing? She stared at me but said nothing. I asked, “Why should I not take Hydroxychloroquine? Is it harmful? Does it not work?” She just stared at me and blinked rapidly. So I asked again, “are the doctors wrong on social media that are prescribing it? What’s the truth about it?” She blinked a few times and said again, “We follow CDC guidelines for Covid” like a robot and wouldn’t say anything more about it.

She prescribed me Ondansetron for nausea, ONLY! That’s all I got from the clinic. My health deteriorated after that. From Sunday, July 12, to Wednesday July 15, I had to get my family to bring me food and water. My chest was closed up. My breathing was short staccato breaths. I could not fill my lungs. It was very painful to inhale and exhale. I could not exhale completely. My chest would spasm and intake like I was drowning. I had the shakes and chills, full body ache, hadn’t used the bathroom in days. Terrible head ache and most painful was the ear ache. I couldn’t lay my head on either side because it hurt. I got the little finger machine that monitors your oxygen intake. I was never above 93 and fell below 92 multiple times.

Wednesday morning I woke up struggling to breath and very afraid I was going to the hospital if something didn’t change. Finger thing was back and forth between 87-92% oxygen intake. I was told if it dropped below 92 I had to go to ER. I was terrified of this.

In desperation, I reached out to a friend of mine that is an ER doctor. I told him what was happening with me and I was scared. He examined me prescribed me Hydroxychloroquine and a steroid pill called Dexamethasone along with over the counter Zinc. He asked if I had any allergies or pre-existing health conditions. I said no to everything. I was completely healthy in all counts before I got Covid. He went thru the gambit me with about possible side effects and that this medicine has caused heart issues in rare cases, etc. I understood and agreed to take the medicine.

I took my 1st dose at 2pm on Wednesday, July 15.

In 1 hour I was 50% better, breathing, standing in the kitchen making food. ALL of the flu-like symptoms were gone. Headaches, body aches, kidney pains, fatigue all vanished.

I took my second dose around 8pm that night and felt like I wasn’t sick. I even walked around the front yard looking at my flower beds and pulled some weeds. (My doctor friend jumped my ass for this. He told me to get my butt back in bed and rest. That it wasn’t over.) And he was right.

The mornings were hard because the medicine would wear off over night. I would go to sleep breathing fine and be jolted awake in the morning when the tightness would come back.

I also got Budesonide used in a Nebulizer as a breathing treatment. That really helped a lot with the breathing and chest inhaling.

By Saturday morning I was waking up breathing fine, no problems.

Saturday, July 18, I get a call from Lake After Hours letting me know I have Covid-19 and that I should rest and wash my hands. (9 days later &#128580.

My wife and I now feel completely better. My wife stayed in bed several days longer than I did recovering, even though she didn’t get the full flu symptoms I got. She never battled the breathing issue that I did. I’m guessing it could be because she was started on medication for the pneumonia right from the beginning. I was not.

I received a text message From Louisiana health department (or somebody like that. I didn’t pay attention to the name) saying my quarantine time is now over and that I could go back to work.

My personal thoughts:

Without the 3rd doctor prescribing me the Hydroxychloroquine combo, I am positive I would have ended up in the hospital. I don’t know which of the three medicines was the saving grace, but I do know, the combo works. And The doctors that said “We are following CDC guidelines” did absolutely nothing for me.

This is my experience with COVID-19.

I wrote this because my Dr. Friend asked me to write a timeline of my experience for him. He is keeping up with his patients and how they did with the illness and the medication.

One of my cheer moms lost her mother to COVID. She made a post on Facebook asking people to share their Covid experience and not hide the fact that they had it. To not be ashamed or scared of people knowing. Be transparent. So, I shared what I had written for my friend on Facebook for her.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    That link to the video doesn't work (for me.) This does: https://banned.video/watch?id=5f1fc7a468370e02f29f34cf

Also, check this post on Facebook. Fascistbook "fact-checkers" deleted it a couple time, but have left this one up (for now.)
    https://www.facebook.com/ACACoachTed...57574384852194
    Want some Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin?

https://trustedmedications.com

Orders take about a month to arrive.

They are legit.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Stallheim View Post
    In Soviet Amerika, ungood thought will be eliminated, comrade.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

They are legit.
    You have ordered from them?

Where are they based/ship from?

They appear to have Budesonide liquid to nebulize too.

They are legit.
    How do they handle prescription requirements?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I just checked and it worked OK for me.

https://www.oann.com/hydroxychloroquine/

I removed the www.whatfinger.com aggregator source from the link.

Here's your link again, just in case.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f1fc7a468370e02f29f34cf

Here's their website, the conference is posted there:

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.us/

Posted at bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zr04GsUupOwk/

And I have an MP3 of the audio that I can email anybody who needs it, if worse come to worse.

They are legit.
    a month?

How do they handle prescription requirements?
    ...they don't?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...they don't?
    I went through the order process with no hassle either.

Let us know if it ever shows up, and is the real stuff. A search online someone said the site was a scam.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-11-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

It has been over a month. Did it arrive? Is it the real thing?

Funny how the media looked at these doctors and called them kooks. I'm pretty sure each and every one of them went to a prestigious medical school. Plus they've already treated patients unlike Fauci, whose probably never treated a single person in his life.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Let us know if it ever shows up, and is the real stuff. A search online someone said the site was a scam.
    of course it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12