Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America's Front Line Doctors on Hydroxychloroquine

America's Front Line Doctors on Hydroxychloroquine

America's Front Line Doctors on Hydroxychloroquine

American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear.

If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.
    https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/
    Frontline Physicians Aim to Dispel ‘Massive’ COVID-19 ‘Disinformation Campaign’ on Capitol Hill:

Live Streaming Event:

LIVE from the steps of the US Supreme Court. America’s Frontline Doctors - Physicians from around the country address the American people about Covid-19 and the importance of reopening schools and our society.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-27-2020 at 03:24 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/...51341361090567

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/...51341361090567
    This video needs to go viral.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...87440548630529

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...73629774782464

https://twitter.com/randell_young/st...20667681792000

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This summit and press conference is being blacked out by Fedbook and the search engines...

Fedbook is probably keying in on “America's Front Line Doctors”. They have been taking down all videos related to today’s event. The search engines have also blacklisted related search terms. The pharma-media-internet complex is very threatened by a cheap, effective drug. Pharma is probably the majority (or plurality) advertiser on all platforms.

Yup, the censorship movement has now openly transcended politics (did long ago), and is now publicly censoring doctors/medical advice. We are in a fight, not against politics, or factions, or armies, or race, sex, whatever other divisions we are supposed to believe in, this is about truth vs. deceit.

And truth is beginning to win for the first time in any of our lives. Many are going to see and know that this happened and their worldview is going to be altered.

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...48265750364161

If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.
    <sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    <sigh>
    More of the "another nail in the coffin" rhetoric - as if terrible catastrophe can still be averted if only this, that or the other particular nail fails to be hammered in ... (when will people finally realize that, at this point, it's "all nails and no coffin" - and has been for a long time ... ?)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    More of the "another nail in the coffin" rhetoric - as if terrible catastrophe can still be averted if only this, that or the other particular nail fails to be hammered in ... (when will people finally realize that, at this point, it's "all nails and no coffin" - and has been for a long time ... ?)
    Well stated.

America is now officially a train wreck, and for reasons to which Johnny Q. will likely never twig.

So here I sit with popcorn and beer, allowing myself to be dully amused by the killer klownz. I half expect to awaken to find this has all been a very weird dream and that I'm still seventeen, living in a far better America and still with my entire life ahead of me.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Well stated.

America is now officially a train wreck, and for reasons to which Johnny Q. will likely never twig.

So here I sit with popcorn and beer, allowing myself to be dully amused by the killer klownz. I half expect to awaken to find this has all been a very weird dream and that I'm still seventeen, living in a far better America and still with my entire life ahead of me.
    We all wish we were living in a dream but sadly this is the reality we have to deal with.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well stated.

They gave us something. And we lost it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Live Streaming Event:

Memory holed.

The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It
    Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD , Professor of Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health
    On 7/23/20

As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

I am referring, of course, to the medication hydroxychloroquine. When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective, especially when given in combination with the antibiotics azithromycin or doxycycline and the nutritional supplement zinc.

On May 27, I published an article in the American Journal of Epidemiology (AJE) entitled, "Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk COVID-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis." That article, published in the world's leading epidemiology journal, analyzed five studies, demonstrating clear-cut and significant benefits to treated patients, plus other very large studies that showed the medication safety.

Physicians who have been using these medications in the face of widespread skepticism have been truly heroic. They have done what the science shows is best for their patients, often at great personal risk. I myself know of two doctors who have saved the lives of hundreds of patients with these medications, but are now fighting state medical boards to save their licenses and reputations. The cases against them are completely without scientific merit.

Since publication of my May 27 article, seven more studies have demonstrated similar benefit. In a lengthy follow-up letter, also published by AJE, I discuss these seven studies and renew my call for the immediate early use of hydroxychloroquine in high-risk patients.
    Why has hydroxychloroquine been disregarded?

First, as all know, the medication has become highly politicized. For many, it is viewed as a marker of political identity, on both sides of the political spectrum. Nobody needs me to remind them that this is not how medicine should proceed. We must judge this medication strictly on the science. When doctors graduate from medical school, they formally promise to make the health and life of the patient their first consideration, without biases of race, religion, nationality, social standing—or political affiliation. Lives must come first.

Second, the drug has not been used properly in many studies. Hydroxychloroquine has shown major success when used early in high-risk people but, as one would expect for an antiviral, much less success when used late in the disease course. Even so, it has demonstrated significant benefit in large hospital studies in Michigan and New York City when started within the first 24 to 48 hours after admission.

In fact, as inexpensive, oral and widely available medications, and a nutritional supplement, the combination of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin or doxycycline, and zinc are well-suited for early treatment in the outpatient setting. The combination should be prescribed in high-risk patients immediately upon clinical suspicion of COVID-19 disease, without waiting for results of testing. Delays in waiting before starting the medications can reduce their efficacy.
    In the future, I believe this misbegotten episode regarding hydroxychloroquine will be studied by sociologists of medicine as a classic example of how extra-scientific factors overrode clear-cut medical evidence. But for now, reality demands a clear, scientific eye on the evidence and where it points. For the sake of high-risk patients, for the sake of our parents and grandparents, for the sake of the unemployed, for our economy and for our polity, especially those disproportionally affected, we must start treating immediately.
    More: https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeati...pinion-1519535

The left gave us something too... cultural herpes.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

TThe combination should be prescribed in high-risk patients immediately upon clinical suspicion of COVID-19 disease, without waiting for results of testing.
    And that's a BINGO.

Years ago I took a graduate class in epidemiology with Johns Hopkins and this was the cardinal rule of approach for any outbreak that so much as threatened to become epidemic, much less pandemic. They also drilled it home that masks are of limited value, and by "mask", they meant N95 and N100 only. The masks people are commonly using are quite literally worthless.

Plaquenil was used on me for lyme disease, 200mg twice per day with azithromycin. After nine months of being deathly sick with lyme, that combination finally expurgated my body of that odious evil.

Anyhow, the campaign of misinformation is everywhere in the attempt to discredit plaquenil. Consider alone the entry from stupid and corrupt wikipedia:

"[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Hydroxychloroquine, sold under the brand name Plaquenil among others, is a medication used to prevent and treat malaria in areas where malaria remains sensitive to chloroquine. Other uses include treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria cutanea tarda. It is taken by mouth. HCQ is being studied to prevent and treat coronavirus disease 2019. High-quality evidence of benefit for such use is lacking, with concerns of potential harms from side effects.[/COLOR]"

It is clear that Theye now war against thee and me openly with little to no pretense of anything better.

Make of that what thou wilt.
    Last edited by osan; 07-29-2020 at 09:01 AM.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1288519809567723520

It is my understanding from listening to the doctors that HCQ is available over the counter in many countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    It is my understanding from listening to the doctors that HCQ is available over the counter in many countries.
    Yep. All of those places where the outbreak isn't as bad. Of course correlation does not imply or prove causation, but considering the large numbers involved in this global experiment, it does seem that HCQ helps prevent hospitalization and death when administered immediately with zinc.

Unfortunately, the statistics on illness and death from COVID-19 globally (and within the US) are hopelessly flawed and useless. Very hard to determine or prove anything in such a situation. Many nations probably aren't testing or reporting, thus leading to smaller numbers.

We were given many things, and to our eternal shame, we have lost and squandered almost all of them.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Memory holed.
    @Brian4Liberty

Here is a copy, hosted at OAN's servers, out of reach of Screwgle, FedBook and $#@!ter.

https://www.oann.com/hydroxychloroqu...rce=whatfinger
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I continue to be flummoxed by all the hydroxychloroquine arguments.

As I've stated in previous threads, a friend's mother was hospitalized with Corona virus in March. She was treated with hydroxychloroquine amongst other things, recovered, and before long, was sent home. This was a diabetic woman in her mid-eighties. She's still doing well.

Is Hydroxychloroquine THE CURE for the Covid virus? I don't know. I only know that there is no controversy over it's use in the the real, medical world!

The notion that talking about Hydroxychloroquine out loud endanger others, is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I continue to be flummoxed by all the hydroxychloroquine arguments.

As I've stated in previous threads, a friend's mother was hospitalized with Corona virus in March. She was treated with hydroxychloroquine amongst other things, recovered, and before long, was sent home. This was a diabetic woman in her mid-eighties. She's still doing well.

Is Hydroxychloroquine THE CURE for the Covid virus? I don't know. I only know that there is no controversy over it's use in the the real, medical world!

The notion that talking about Hydroxychloroquine out loud endanger others, is just ridiculous.
    That is the key, and that is what has been proved successful.

HCQ MUST be used as part of three pronged drug attack:

Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc.

Democrats want black voices to be heard but want to silence the ones that speak positively about hydroxychloroquine.

Calvin Coolidge

My hope is that these doctors continue to stay in the spotlight.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast