Thread: De Blasio rips Yankees for allowing Trump to throw first pitch at Yankee Stadium

De Blasio rips Yankees for allowing Trump to throw first pitch at Yankee Stadium

Maybe Mayor Blasio should be more concerned about the massive 1 Billion police cut of services including NYC's Crime unit and the ever growing crime rate over Trump throwing first pitch at Yankee'ss Stadium.

If this continues like this NYC could likely turn red politically. And the worst mayor of NYC just called Trump Racist what nonsense this is. As usual the far leftists are angry that Trump was allowed to throw a pitch for a empty crowd baseball game yet they arent angry what their own leftists are doing to the of NYC and beyond?

De Blasio rips Yankees for allowing Trump to throw first pitch at Yankee Stadium

“After CONDEMNING racism, the next step isn’t inviting it to your pitcher’s mound,” de Blasio tweeted Saturday.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He should be more concerned with the violence in his city. Hack

The left is either so deranged that they are blindly killing themselves or they're doing this on purpose.

De BlaseyO'ford can't possibly expect to win re-election at this point.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

De Blasio has others things to worry about instead of a dumb baseball game. He should clean up his act and start making NYC a better place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

dont u have some sick people 2 kill?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    dont u have some sick people 2 kill?
    That goes double for Cuomo.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Donald Trump Postpones Plans to Throw First Pitch at Yankee Stadium in August

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tadium-august/

Charlie Spiering 26 Jul 2020

President Donald Trump on Sunday postponed his scheduled starting pitch at a New York Yankees game.

“…I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the Yankees on August 15th,” Trump wrote on Twitter, citing important work at the White House to fight coronavirus. “We will make it later in the season!”

The president said Thursday that Yankees President Randy Levine was a “great friend” and asked him to throw the starting pitch in the stadium during an August 15 game.

Major League Baseball returned on Thursday night as players and owners finally reached a playing agreement for some kind of season during the coronavirus pandemic. Currently, the games are being played without fans attending at the ballpark.

Trump praised the MLB decision to play, describing it as a great boost for Americans.

“I think it’s really good that baseball is opening. It looks like football is opening. It looks like sports are opening,” he said. “It’s a tremendous thing, psychologically, for our country.”

Because of my strong focus on the China Virus, including scheduled meetings on Vaccines, our economy and much else, I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the @YANKEEs on August 15th. We will make it later in the season!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2020
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Deblasio’s parents were both card carrying Communist’s

Fact: He worked with Sandinista’s in Nicaragua

Man is twisted & a traitor:He needs to be removed from power immediately

How to do it!??

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    The left is either so deranged that they are blindly killing themselves or they're doing this on purpose.

De BlaseyO'ford can't possibly expect to win re-election at this point.
    Here's what Q might've said. You're watching a movie. Those crazy Dem politicians are playing a role - that of insane Democrats - in exchange for lighter sentences for their pedo cannibal ways. Or something like that. "They're following Trump / the military's script" is a 3rd choice.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Deblasio’s parents were both card carrying Communist’s

Fact: He worked with Sandinista’s in Nicaragua

Man is twisted & a traitor:He needs to be removed from power immediately

How to do it!??
    Bill's real name is Warren Wilhelm Jr. I wonder if he is related to Kaiser Wilhelm?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Might be related to the Kaiser..

Love to know if he’s actively working with Russia/China or just a useless Scmuck