Thread: Planting Seeds (Radio Spots) - Larken Rose

Planting Seeds (Radio Spots) - Larken Rose

"I made seven short audio clips to run as radio spots, as a way to plant little "anarchy seeds" in the minds of the statist majority. And they are already working. Watch the video."

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty seed bump.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

What a great way to expose the message. I like Amanda's lead in: "And now something to think about"

Quote Originally Posted by mt4rp View Post
    What a great way to expose the message. I like Amanda's lead in: "And now something to think about"

I thought so too. Good things are happening.
    Chris

Johnny Liberty Seed bump.
    Chris