Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 44

Thread: African Americans Exiting Democratic Party in 'Blexit' Movement

  1. #1

    African Americans Exiting Democratic Party in 'Blexit' Movement

    The truth is, Black Americans have been taken advantage of by the communist/socialist controlled Democrat leadership in Congress who work to keep the status quo going. But that is changing as noted in the following video:



    See: 'Black Americans Are Waking Up:' More African Americans Exiting Democratic Party in 'Blexit' Movement, Mar 5, 2020







    .



    The Blexit Movement is the socialist/communist controlled Democrat Party Leadership's worst nightmare!

    .



    JWK



    Joe Biden and the Democrat Party Leadership want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their healthcare revenue with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    It would be quite a monumentous occasion if every black person were to leave the Democratic Party. That would take away the Democratic Party's power by a significant chunk.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-23-2020 at 01:27 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    Blexit is a foolish narrative, at least at the moment. The idea that Trump is going to get some massive amount of the black vote is silly. If Blexit ends up baring fruit, it will take 10 or 20 years at least, and that's not how it's being sold.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  5. #4
    Trump has 6% of the black vote. Even if he got 20%, that is only a minor shift. It’s not happening.

    It might not be PC, but focusing on getting high white Christian turnout is how the Republican can win.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerzzz View Post
    Trump has 6% of the black vote. Even if he got 20%, that is only a minor shift. It’s not happening.

    It might not be PC, but focusing on getting high white Christian turnout is how the Republican can win.
    20% would be an absolutely massive shift and would probably win Trump the election in an EC landslide, states like Wisconsin/Michigan/Ohio/Pennsylvania/North Carolina/Virginia/Florida/possibly Minnesota would be tipped in his favor easily.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    20% would be an absolutely massive shift and would probably win Trump the election in an EC landslide, states like Wisconsin/Michigan/Ohio/Pennsylvania/North Carolina/Virginia/Florida/possibly Minnesota would be tipped in his favor easily.
    Even if he more than tripled his support to 20%, that would still only shift around 1.5% of the electorate. It would be like the equivalent of increasing white Christian turnout from 67% (IIRC) to 70%.

  8. #7

    Lexit: Latinos exiting Democrat Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It would be quite a monumentous occasion if every black person were to leave the Democratic Party.
    It's not only Blacks who are leaving the democrat plantation. Latinos are likewise leaving!


    Check out why Latinos are also leaving the Democrat party:
    .



    .

    Another nightmare for the Democrat Leadership! Latinos leaving the democrat plantation.

    .

    JWK

    Let’s not forget Joe Biden does not support the right to work and individuals being free to negotiate their own employment contracts. He wants every American to pay a union representative a monthly kickback fee in order to work in America.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerzzz View Post
    Trump has 6% of the black vote. Even if he got 20%, that is only a minor shift. It’s not happening.

    It might not be PC, but focusing on getting high white Christian turnout is how the Republican can win.
    Not true. 20% of the black vote would be deadly for democrats, they can't win if they bleed that many black votes.


    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Blexit is a foolish narrative, at least at the moment. The idea that Trump is going to get some massive amount of the black vote is silly. If Blexit ends up baring fruit, it will take 10 or 20 years at least, and that's not how it's being sold.
    If the left is patient in taking over institutions over decades long period of time, why shouldn't the right?

    If dems can't maintain 90% of the black vote, they are in dangerous territory. Trump is already seeing 30-50% approval from blacks, of course they may not all vote for him, but even half of that is enough to win. If hes polling this high from blacks right now, it'd be interesting to see his numbers after the debates when he touts all his accomplishments for black America. Why else is Joe Biden running pro-Black ads in swing states? They're afraid.

    That being said I think the "blexit" labeled movement is dwarfed by just general black electorate that is tired of seeing no progress and a lot of the new black supporters of Trump came after the riots. It makes them look very bad and they are the most affected as well.
    Last edited by eleganz; 07-22-2020 at 04:08 PM.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

    Nobody spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Does anybody even know where this troll stands on any issue?

    7 years and 25k posts later, the forum still does nothing & members still think they're replying to real posts

    Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If the left is patient in taking over institutions over decades long period of time, why shouldn't the right?

    If dems can't maintain 90% of the black vote, they are in dangerous territory. Trump is already seeing 30-50% approval from blacks, of course they may not all vote for him, but even half of that is enough to win. If hes polling this high from blacks right now, it'd be interesting to see his numbers after the debates when he touts all his accomplishments for black America. Why else is Joe Biden running pro-Black ads in swing states? They're afraid.
    The left is patient because there's no pushback. The right leaves the institutions they colonize to them, believing that said institutions aren't really relevant. The academy, Hollywood, news corps, even cities. The right never really had a foothold in tech to begin with, because people foolishly believed that the internet and tech was "post-ideological." We see the results now.

    Twenty years of work to get maybe 20-25% of the black vote is far too little far too late. If this was done in the 1990s, maybe.

    That being said I think the "blexit" labeled movement is dwarfed by just general black electorate that is tired of seeing no progress and a lot of the new black supporters of Trump came after the riots. It makes them look very bad and they are the most affected as well.
    Maybe. I don't think Trump will get beyond 8-10% of the black vote.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Maybe. I don't think Trump will get beyond 8-10% of the black vote.
    Sure thats a good opinion, but it does not reflect current data. Of course none of the polls matter until the first debate the very least but the current data surpasses a 8-10% share. Its quite clear Trump's campaign wants the black vote and making a real effort of getting enough to win since they've lost some suburban white votes. Trump is also doing better with hispanic vote as well. Quite the turn of events.


    Even if we give/assume a generous margin of error (5-10%), its hard to look at Rasmussen's 30% black Trump support and say 8-10% is more realistic. Note: 2500 likely voters, not registered voters.
    https://twitter.com/rasmussen_poll/s...905484290?s=21
    Last edited by eleganz; 07-22-2020 at 08:59 PM.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

    Nobody spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Does anybody even know where this troll stands on any issue?

    7 years and 25k posts later, the forum still does nothing & members still think they're replying to real posts

    Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)

  13. #11
    This is one of the stories that has not been really covered by MSM, Trump had a potential to shock media pundits again in 2020 though lately there have been some setbacks also for so called 'Blexit' movement leaders. But Trump/Kushner embrace of 'diversity is our strength' model and social justice/BLM initiatives may not be just limited to 'Blexit', Dems could also be facing to some degree GEXIT/LGBTQ-EXIT and LEXIT (Latino/Hispanic exit) losses thanks to Trump's historic leadership on diversity.


    On a related note, there are also some reporting suggesting GOP-Adelson wing facing so called 'WEXIT' but polling data may not have settled yet and too early to say fot sure how much WEXIT bleeding GOPA wing could be facing for 2020 and would be compensated by Dems suffering BLEXIT/LEXIT/LGBTQ-EXIT losses.


    ETA:
    This didn't happen without any efforts/strategic planning. Credit should be given to Trump for getting rid of 'right wing extremists' like Steve Bannon, Roy Moore, Sessions, Coulter, Tucker Carlson, Lara Loomer etc and allowing senior WH advisors Kushner, Ivanka to collaborate with so called 'marxist' Obama advisor Van Jones (reportedly), Kimye and others on social justice/prison reform/BLM and other initiatives that helped these historic shifts. Spanish GOYA beans promotion besides DACA stances also should have helped with LEXIT outreach efforts.


    2020: Obama's Left wing antifa-defending 'marxist' advisor Van Jones secretly advising Trump administration



    From BLEXIT/LEXIT to WEXIT?

    2020 Election
    Who's behind Trump's big polling deficit? Two key groups defecting to Biden

    Seniors and college-educated whites are fueling a surge in Joe Biden's numbers.


    President Trump trails Joe Biden in national polls by an average of 9 percentage points, up from 6 points in March
    July 22, 2020
    If there's a surprising weakness for Biden, it's nonwhite voters, especially Latinos. He's carrying African Americans by 75 points over Trump in the latest polls, down from Clinton's 80-point margin in 2016. But Trump has narrowed the gap among Latino voters to 30 points, down from his 40 point deficit four years ago.

  14. #12

    Why State Senator, Elbert Guillory, Louisianan, walked away from democrat plantation

    .

    What many political pundits may be overlooking is, Blacks and Latinos who are walking away from the socialist controlled democrat party, have the opportunity, using their vote, to help Republican "conservatives" rid the party of RINOS who now work hand in hand with the socialist Leadership of the Democrat Party which is destroying our country from within.



    The real fight, as I see it, is a fight to restore founding principles such as protecting life, liberty, the pursuit of one's own happiness, and rights associated with property ownership, and, especially restoring and protecting the inalienable right of people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations ___ a right which the communist/socialist controlled democrat leadership [Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc.] fear and despise with a passion.



    But let a Black State Senator, Elbert Guillory, from Louisianan, who has walked away, explain the details of why he left the “Democrat Plantation” and joined the Republican Party.







    JWK



    Let’s not forget Joe Biden does not support the right to work and individuals being free to negotiate their own employment contracts. He wants every American to pay a union representative a monthly kickback fee in order to work in America.

  15. #13
    Oh look it's the #walkaway meme but with a new name.

    How'd that work out last time again? Great?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh look it's the #walkaway meme but with a new name.

    How'd that work out last time again? Great?
    So, you mock Blacks and Latinos because they are leaving the "Democrat Plantation"?


    JWK


    Our country is infested with a Fifth Column movement at MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC., and their countless Yellow Journalists, who work hand in hand with the Democrat Party socialist/communist leadership to paralyze and destroy our free market, free enterprise system.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    So, you mock Blacks and Latinos because they are leaving the "Democrat Plantation"?
    No, I'm mocking a forced meme for being a forced meme.


    It's not actually a thing.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, I'm mocking a forced meme for being a forced meme.


    It's not actually a thing.
    Actually it is, Groucho. I know several. No, I'm not one of those "Hey, I know a black person so I'm not racist" kinda types. But, I do know several. All have left the plantation and have told me family and friends they know are also. Guess it depends on the kinda black folks us whitey's hang around that determines our views. Those I know were Democrat. Came around to Ron Paul to a certain degree back in the day. Don't necessarily like Trump. But, they are damn sure not having anything to do with the Democrat party.
    But, Marx on dude. It's what you are best at.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Actually it is, Groucho. I know several. No, I'm not one of those "Hey, I know a black person so I'm not racist" kinda types. But, I do know several. All have left the plantation and have told me family and friends they know are also. Guess it depends on the kinda black folks us whitey's hang around that determines our views. Those I know were Democrat. Came around to Ron Paul to a certain degree back in the day. Don't necessarily like Trump. But, they are damn sure not having anything to do with the Democrat party.
    But, Marx on dude. It's what you are best at.
    It's not that no black people leave the Democratic party or change their minds or political opinions. It's just not a movement.


    The point of these ads and posts is not to convince black people to #walkaway #blexit #trump2020 #maga #wagglewoogle but to convince white people who don't actually know any black people that such a movement exists. Just like blog posts with the title "democrats terrified of rising hispanic and trump support for Trump"

    See also: Swordsmyth, generally
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  21. #18

    Former Black democrat walks away from the "democratic plantation"

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Actually it is, Groucho. I know several. No, I'm not one of those "Hey, I know a black person so I'm not racist" kinda types. But, I do know several. All have left the plantation and have told me family and friends they know are also. Guess it depends on the kinda black folks us whitey's hang around that determines our views. Those I know were Democrat. Came around to Ron Paul to a certain degree back in the day. Don't necessarily like Trump. But, they are damn sure not having anything to do with the Democrat party.
    But, Marx on dude. It's what you are best at.

    There are countless others who are walking away from the democrat party and are willing to admit they were wrong for ever being a democrat.

    The following is a former Black Democrat, who walked away from the "democratic plantation" as he calls it:





    .

    JWK


    Let us not forget the Obama/Biden "Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected."___ Obama, June, 2011

  22. #19
    Blacks really should see by now that the democrats want to keep them as modern day slaves. They control them with cradle to grave government entitlements in exchange for votes. Yeah there are some obvious racists in the GOP but policy wise the GOP wants to see blacks employed and prosperous.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's not that no black people leave the Democratic party or change their minds or political opinions. It's just not a movement.


    The point of these ads and posts is not to convince black people to #walkaway #blexit #trump2020 #maga #wagglewoogle but to convince white people who don't actually know any black people that such a movement exists. Just like blog posts with the title "democrats terrified of rising hispanic and trump support for Trump"

    See also: Swordsmyth, generally
    I don't need the ad to convince me. I just reported to you that I am, personally, experiencing it in my discussion with friends. And of the Latino and Hmong I know not a one is Democrat. Or ever was.

  24. #21

    Democrats & independents are leaving the Democrat Party in droves

    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Blacks really should see by now that the democrats want to keep them as modern day slaves. They control them with cradle to grave government entitlements in exchange for votes. Yeah there are some obvious racists in the GOP but policy wise the GOP wants to see blacks employed and prosperous.
    .
    Trump: Democrats & independents are leaving the Democrat Party in droves and we are welcoming them!
    Jan 30, 2020


    .



    .
    JWK


    Joe Biden and the Democrat Party Leadership want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their healthcare revenue with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    .
    Trump: Democrats & independents are leaving the Democrat Party in droves and we are welcoming them!
    Jan 30, 2020





    .
    JWK


    Joe Biden and the Democrat Party Leadership want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their healthcare revenue with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders.
    I will not support Trump. I don't think there are curently "droves" of blacks switching to the GOP. I do not think illegals should get any entitlements at all until they are citizens.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Blexit is a foolish narrative, at least at the moment. The idea that Trump is going to get some massive amount of the black vote is silly. If Blexit ends up baring fruit, it will take 10 or 20 years at least, and that's not how it's being sold.
    The fact is...whether it's true in some respects or it's more about perception...Black Americans overwhelmingly feel different and like second class citizens in every Western country. You are not going to convince a culture that has that dynamic that the GOP represents them when the Democrats have the race card locked up tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.



    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

    Fascism Defined

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The fact is...whether it's true in some respects or it's more about perception...Black Americans overwhelmingly feel different and like second class citizens in every Western country. You are not going to convince a culture that has that dynamic that the GOP represents them when the Democrats have the race card locked up tight.
    Black support for Trump among likely voters has held consistently at 30%+ since the riots started.



    https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...95657791250432
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    You are not going to convince a culture that has that dynamic that the GOP represents them when the Democrats have the race card locked up tight.
    Those I know would say you are wrong.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I will not support Trump. I don't think there are curently "droves" of blacks switching to the GOP. I do not think illegals should get any entitlements at all until they are citizens.
    Well, I guess you are not going to vote for Biden either.





    JWK

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Sure thats a good opinion, but it does not reflect current data.
    Yes, it does reflect current data.


    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Even if we give/assume a generous margin of error (5-10%), its hard to look at Rasmussen's 30% black Trump support and say 8-10% is more realistic. Note: 2500 likely voters, not registered voters.
    https://twitter.com/rasmussen_poll/s...905484290?s=21
    You are looking at poll results for Trump approval/support and assuming that means that the person will vote for Trump. Those two things are not the same.
    Last edited by TheCount; 07-23-2020 at 04:11 PM.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  32. #28
    ^^^^^^^

    I find it funny we have known trolls trying to make facts into fiction and fiction into facts.

    The Count needs to go yesterday.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

    Nobody spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Does anybody even know where this troll stands on any issue?

    7 years and 25k posts later, the forum still does nothing & members still think they're replying to real posts

    Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    ^^^^^^^

    I find it funny we have known trolls trying to make facts into fiction and fiction into facts.

    The Count needs to go yesterday.
    Great rebuttal, I appreciate the discussion.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Great rebuttal, I appreciate the discussion.
    Rebut what? You made an opinion a fact and disregarded the actual fact presented.

    This is what trolls do so I don't really blame you. But you need to be gone already.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

    Nobody spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Does anybody even know where this troll stands on any issue?

    7 years and 25k posts later, the forum still does nothing & members still think they're replying to real posts

    Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-12-2019, 10:29 PM
  2. Democratic Party Hopes No One Watches Democratic Debates
    By timosman in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2015, 12:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:35 AM
  4. Why is the liberty movement not in the Democratic Party?
    By givemeliberty2010 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 11:16 AM
  5. Less than 50% of americans have heard of the tea party movement
    By tangent4ronpaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 03:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •