Thread: Do you think Ron would have ever been allowed to become President?

Do you think Ron would have ever been allowed to become President?

I used to think that if he had won, he would have simply taken office.

But given how the government basically tried to repeatedly coup Trump who is not even anti-war, do you think that Paul would have been allowed to survive by the CIA, NSA, Republican Party, Democratic Party, MIC, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Britain, and France? I now believe he would have been killed within weeks of the nomination.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do not believe an Honest man would be allowed anywhere near the Seat.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

He would not have made it alive to the inauguration.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

NO individual who advocates Freedom, Liberty and Fiscal Responsibility would be allowed anywhere near the presidency, not only this country, but any other country as well; Ron Paul, or any other individual would simply be exterminated.

It is up to you to live as free as you can, taking into account the restrictions that are placed on you.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerzzz View Post
    I used to think that if he had won, he would have simply taken office.

But given how the government basically tried to repeatedly coup Trump who is not even anti-war, do you think that Paul would have been allowed to survive by the CIA, NSA, Republican Party, Democratic Party, MIC, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Britain, and France? I now believe he would have been killed within weeks of the nomination.
    You mean if he somehow survived an all out media blitzkrieg and actually won the general election? The GOP basically cheated, but if he had come close to winning the GOP nomination, the media would have pulled out all the stops. 24x7 lies and smears. There would be blackmail of his family and threats on them. If he somehow survived all that and won, the deep state machine at the CIA, FBI would have operated, and there would be an impeachment. In case that didn't work, there might be a helicopter crash, car accident, heart attack, or a disgruntled "anarchist" assassin.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If there was a big enough movement, and he had good enough security, I don't think they could have stopped it. But they would have done EVERYTHING they could to stop it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He would not have made it alive to the inauguration.
    *cough* CIA Heart Attack Gun...

I still blame Central Banks. If they can print the money to "loan" to people / businesses they deem "fit", they have the power to flat out BUY the Presidency. And that is what we have seen for about the last 100+ years. One of the things that made me think that Trump had potential was that he could not be bought. Obama was still paying off his student loans just before he became President.

Money definitely is not the only way to rig an election however, as history has proved. Both times that Ron Paul was running, they repeatedly changed the rules and resorted to dirty tactics ONLY to block him. And this was well before the National Convention. Believe me, it is the people at the bottom that are just as dirty as the people at the top. The whole thing stinks from top to bottom.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

He wasn't was he? The finger was always on the scale and a principled honest person & true outsider like Ron never had a chance against this machine. Whether you support Trump or not he was able to get elected because he was a demagogue with the high level knowledge of psychological warfare needed counter this onslaught by this machine but as we suspected & found out the system is rotten to its core with a plan B,C,D, etc. to never truly surrender power. In the end when all else fails they are killers too, makes the situation seem pretty hopeless.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Ron would have been in extreme danger if he had gotten elected and likely killed. I think he was being threatened the whole time he was running. The peole running his campaign were stupid and corrupt. Bad combination if you ask me.

Ron Paul's supporters should have burned down DC while we were still fired up. The media wouldn't have been able to ignore that. Unfortunately we did not act we tried to be peaceful but it didn't get us anywhere. Now look what we have leading a revolution ANTIFA and BLM. We have Pelosi and her crew bowing down to them (how disgusting)They are not talking about the constitution instead they want to over throw it. We don't have a constitution anymore folks. It looks like antifa and blm is our leaders now. We have been thoroughly discredited and disabled we had our chance and we blew it. I can hear the whimpering of whipped dogs all around me.

Do you think Ron would have ever been allowed to become President?
    No, not anymore... and I guess Ron knew it all along.
    Still, the world is better off for having had Ron Paul run in 2008 and 2012. It woke so many of us up and taught us the logic behind the founding principles of our country... and we're still here and able to spread that message.
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-20-2020 at 08:38 AM.

If he was President they would have impeached him or the evil deep state would have killed him.

They would have Kavanaughed him before the election, they would have dug up some old patient with little money and less morals to say he raped her.
    Being an Ob/Gyn was a wide open invitation, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't what Romney threatened him with.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If Ron won he would have been assassinated before the inauguration took place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Which goes to show, you are allowed to vote either candidate of the pre-approved bush/gore, bush/kerry, mccain/obama, romney/obama, trump/clinton, trump/biden tickets. But once a Paul, Baldwin, Perot, Badnarik gets involved, they are dealt with swiftly.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

He would have lost to Obama, but that race would have moved the overton window massively and Obama would have been very different, much less of a neo-con.

If he had won Ron Paul would have to have changed into governance mode instead of gadfly mode. Congress would be passing budgets with super majorities. RP would probably have been 1 term. However, it would have shifted a lot of things and bought a lot of time.

Ignoring Ron forced the election of Trump. I don't know if Trump is enough to prevent a civil war.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care