Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Unleashes His Secret Police in Portland

Trump Unleashes His Secret Police in Portland

Trump Unleashes His Secret
    Police in Portland

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...lice-portland/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomlady View Post
    Trump Unleashes His Secret
    Police in Portland

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...lice-portland/
    Of course the title of the story in the article caught my eye and its clear that the artlice u posted is from the same news outlets that had being defending the rioters for 50 days now.

In a dangerous authoritarian move, federal agents in camouflage and without badges are rounding up American citizens.
    Yeah rounding up American citizens who had being rioting in Portland for 50 days. And trying to take over a federal building since when do peaceful protestors dear liberal?

Most people support the
    police state until they
    become a victim of it.

Most people support the
    police state until they
    become a victim of it.
    Most victims of crooked cops still think there should be law enforcement. Good cops are supposed to go after the crooked cops. What do you want the purge?

Trump is crushing the evil.

good
    fk em
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

List of House members from Oregon who voted for it.

https://usahitman.com/lohmvnb/

Oregon
    YEA D Bonamici, Suzanne OR 1st
    YEA R Walden, Greg OR 2nd
    NAY D Blumenauer, Earl OR 3rd
    YEA D DeFazio, Peter OR 4th
    YEA D Schrader, Kurt OR 5th

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most people support the
    police state until they
    become a victim of it.
    I am not sure of a police state but i do know what happens when a society is lawless or its police abolished or defunded. The Crime Rates skyrocket as we are seeing it happening in New York City. You do know that these rioters in Portland had being rioting for 52 days right? so what are you saying that police should not arrest them?

Little sister is very Happy,,, having been terrorized by these rioters.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am not sure of a police state but i do know what happens when a society is lawless or its police abolished or defunded. The Crime Rates skyrocket as we are seeing it happening in New York City. You do know that these rioters in Portland had being rioting for 52 days right? so what are you saying that police should not arrest them?
    There is always natures law even in lawlessness. An organized group always defeats a disorganized group. A disorganized group of violent individuals having a monopoly on force means the individual and his rights are crushed.

Most people support the
    police state until they
    become a victim of it.
    I don't like the Police State..
    up to now the Police State was protecting these Rioters and Criminals..

Proper Law Enforcement is Not Allowed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What is secret about them exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    What is secret about them exactly?
    Media Hype..

but the "Secret Police" MIAC Report was spun as hoax.

How are those Fusion Centers Doing these days.?..and what?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    good
    fk em
    ^^^this^^^

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...?ocid=msedgntp

Around 10:45 p.m. people broke into the Portland Police Association office and ignited a fire "within a few moments." Police declared the situation a riot, according to the statement.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Most people support the
    police state until they
    become a victim of it.
    I never supported the police state until the marxists tried a violent take over and Trump was President.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I don't like the Police State..

bingo

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    In a dangerous authoritarian move, federal agents in camouflage and without badges are rounding up American citizens.
    Yeah rounding up American citizens who had being rioting in Portland for 50 days. And trying to take over a federal building since when do peaceful protestors dear liberal?
    Why did they wait 50 days to start? (Hint: It sure as hell isn't because they give a damn about protecting people and property ...)

To hell with the rioters & looters. To hell with the police and feds. A pox on both their houses.

They're just separate horns on the same rampaging bull - and the rest of us end up getting gored and trampled either way ...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I never supported the police state until [...]
    Deep State sez: "Mission Accomplished ..."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    List of House members from Oregon who voted for it.

https://usahitman.com/lohmvnb/

Oregon
    YEA D Bonamici, Suzanne OR 1st
    YEA R Walden, Greg OR 2nd
    NAY D Blumenauer, Earl OR 3rd
    YEA D DeFazio, Peter OR 4th
    YEA D Schrader, Kurt OR 5th
    These are the people that the people of Oregon should be pissed at. Hang every single one of these $#@!ers by their entrails.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Why did they wait 50 days to start? (Hint: It sure as hell isn't because they give a damn about protecting people and property ...)
    Turns out my hint wasn't needed after all - pcosmar already gave away the answer ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    These are the people that the people of Oregon should be pissed at. Hang every single one of these $#@!ers by their entrails.
    Yes, but instead they wonder mysteriously why Libertarians don't back them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yes, but instead they wonder mysteriously why Libertarians don't back them.
    I'd help them, but I'm too busy eating popcorn and shouting "told ya so".
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't know how this plays optically, but what's supposed to be done if the local and even state police refuse to arrest violent mobs who destroy property and hurt people? The citizenry has been disarmed and Portland is literally run by leftist gangs. Remember that episode a while back where antifa was directing traffic? They run the city. This can't stand. There needs to be a baseline of order before any liberty can be secured.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump wanted to avoid federal involvement until the local government made it good and clear they would not defend the lives and property of their citizens or even of the government.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

To hell with the rioters & looters. To hell with the police and feds. A pox on both their houses.

They're just separate horns on the same rampaging bull - and the rest of us end up getting gored and trampled either way ...

Probably reaction of the news media which they now did. Ugh last time i checked if they dont care protecting people and property what makes you think that rioters care about Justice for Floyd or police reforms at this point? while we are still in a virus crisis.

trump doesnt have secret police . This is factual because if he did we would know about it and it would not be secret.. As far as I know these are homeland security being sent to preserve the federal taxpayers property. If your a commie and want to tear $#@! up and you dont want to be snatched by homeland you might want to leave the federal property alone and just terrorize everyone else. they''l be sent to prison later for shooting you when your tearing up that property .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'd help them, but I'm too busy eating popcorn and shouting "told ya so".

Fed law enforcement over Marxist’s all day every day

Usefully idiots have vandalized & occupied Fed court houses & buildings for way too long.

Can’t spin this, LEO is on right side of law & common sense.

Nah, they are pretty much $#@!ting their pants right now.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast