Thread: It's dick eating day, Mr. McAfee

It's dick eating day, Mr. McAfee

Posted 7-17-17: John McAfee says if BTC isn't $500k in 3 years he will eat his dick on national television. BTC price that day was $2500 and was right before the run to $20k.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/codelance...393665/photo/1

Today 7-18-20

Anybody know what national television station is airing it?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    i would if i could u son of a
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

People who are anti-bitcoin don't seem to be very pro-detail or pro-context.

I believe what he said RIGHT before was that it would be $500k by some time in 2020, so he has until the end of the year.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Democrats would love dick eating day if it was a real national holiday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    People who are anti-bitcoin don't seem to be very pro-detail or pro-context.

I believe what he said RIGHT before was that it would be $500k by some time in 2020, so he has until the end of the year.
    It's not looking good for him anyway.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's not looking good for him anyway.
    I'm sure he will be fine.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Democrats would love dick eating day if it was a real national holiday.
    Plenty of GOP are like "Wide stance" Hastert, don't see this as a party issue
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bought some Bitcoin Friday through the GBTC. Might get some paper cuts trying to catch the trend but think it goes higher from here.

In other news, McAfee's pink sheet pump and dump that started as a cyber security stock and turned into a Bitcoin miner is trading at 2 cents. Down from a high of 8 bucks at the beginning of 2018.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-15-2020 at 03:17 PM.

"When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bircoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong." - McAfee
    Oh crap, never mind. He was predicting bircoin, not bitcoin. Anybody know where I can buy some $1,000,000 bircoins?
    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2021 at 09:14 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh crap, never mind. He was predicting bircoin, not bitcoin. Anybody know where I can buy some $1,000,000 bircoins?
    I got some, what's your wallet address?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I got some, what's your wallet address?
    OU812

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This is unrelated to your thread, but I just wanted to thank you for congratulating me on my Election victory last August. I just haven't been on this forum for a while and never saw your message. When I tried to reply to your message, it said that your inbox was full. So thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    This is unrelated to your thread, but I just wanted to thank you for congratulating me on my Election victory last August. I just haven't been on this forum for a while and never saw your message. When I tried to reply to your message, it said that your inbox was full. So thanks again.
    The devil gets lot of fan mail thus his box is full .