Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If what's happening in Portland happened in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings that Orange Daddy gave out bailouts the same way that Black Daddy did,...

But you voted for Obama 2x and supported him. So why is this different?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    owe ya a rep
    covered.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I have no sympathy for these Leftists/Communists/Marxists. Conservatives and Libertarians warned these people about the police state for years and they never took it seriously. The only reason they seem to care now, is because this is happening to people of their political ideology, where as if this was happening to Conservatives and Libertarians, they'd be all for it. Then the Left tries to accuse us of being supporters of the police state, when we really aren't taking sides to either opposition. It's better to sit back and watch as these ginnygoats destroy each other.
    ^^this^^

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1285270380127629315
    Good job Rand!

Should I oppose this measure because it's coming from the "wrong team"?

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/aoc-bill-federal-identification/
    The "wrong team" are the people supporting the goon squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You should check it very carefully for poison pills.

I'll wait to see if Rand or Massie support it.
    Donald Trump could end this shyt with the stoke of a pen.

My prayer:

Dear Lord. It's not too late. Please incapacitate both of the two old men currently in lead for the race for president. You don't have to end their lives. Just make it so that neither can legally serve as president and its obvious to everybody. Then let the country have enough sanity to draft Ron Paul to be president. I know this is a hella long shot but I'm desparate. Amen.

Edit: God's reply.

Remember how I said in Matthew and Revelation that things are going to go to hell in a handbasket before the end of time? Well....I keep My promises. Suck it up and get used to it. Love you! Coming to get you soon!
    Last edited by jmdrake; 07-22-2020 at 05:25 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The CARES Act was ~$2 trillion of cash gifts and subsidized loans (many of which will become gifts).

Here's a nice visual representation of where the money went.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/the...stimulus-bill/

As for "tax cuts," the one's Trump's proposing (payroll), there's no such thing without spending cuts.

If he cuts the payroll tax, all that does is increase the inflation tax, since the lost revenue will be covered by Fed money printing.
    Wow! Thanks for posting this. This deserves its own thread. Notice that only a fraction of the spending had anything to do with COVID-19. They could have taken one trillion, bought everybody PPE[i], and kept the economy open.

[i]Notice how only a few weeks after the CDC reversed itself on masks there were masks all over the place? Free market for the win! The lying experts at the CDC and Dr. Fauci suppressed the free market response to the need for masks by declaring masks for the public verboden.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wow! Thanks for posting this. This deserves its own thread. Notice that only a fraction of the spending had anything to do with COVID-19. They could have taken one trillion, bought everybody PPE[i], and kept the economy open.

[i]Notice how only a few weeks after the CDC reversed itself on masks there were masks all over the place? Free market for the win! The lying experts at the CDC and Dr. Fauci suppressed the free market response to the need for masks by declaring masks for the public verboden.
    masks dont stop viruses that would of been a waste. Flu virus have killed 30x the amount of people in recent history and they have never found that masks would prevent or slow the spread of flu when studied.

Of course it did; most people pay tax, and therefore most people who got it are tax payers. But what about everybody else?

Here's you saying the completely opposite thing just a couple of posts up in the thread:

It can't be a tax refund if the person never paid taxes in the first place. The one splitting hairs is you.

I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings that Orange Daddy gave out bailouts the same way that Black Daddy did, but pretending otherwise to make yourself feel better is just sad.
    Some people get to not pay tax. I am not going to hate on them. I guess haters are gonna hate. To me the less tax the better.

I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings that Orange Daddy gave out bailouts the same way that Black Daddy did, but pretending otherwise to make yourself feel better is just sad.
    It does often but ideally skin pigments should not have a role in politics. Comments like this can also cause unneccessary controversies given what is going on in pop culture.

They could have sent every unemployed person $1500/month for the year for less than a quarter of what the Please Vote For Me CARES Act cost.

...not that I'd favor that, but it would have been much less bad than what actually happened.

...nevermind what the Fed's done.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    masks dont stop viruses that would of been a waste. Flu virus have killed 30x the amount of people in recent history and they have never found that masks would prevent or slow the spread of flu when studied.
    I've seen the studies that say otherwise. Also the countries that did masks early on had lower rates of COVID 19 and did so without closing their economy. Even if the only effect of masks was placebo that is a good outcome. We screwed up our economy based on a lockdown with no masks.

I've seen the studies that say otherwise. Also the countries that did masks early on had lower rates of COVID 19 and did so without closing their economy. Even if the only effect of masks was placebo that is a good outcome. We screwed up our economy based on a lockdown with no masks.
    China spread the virus and they normally wear masks. Its psyop because it gives people a false sense of security plus if the Trump administration had advocated for masks at the beginning they would of said that they don't work with their propaganda machine in order to use it to win the election like they did with HCQ. Placebo isnt a good outcome because our hospitals literally didn't have any PPE because China bought them all up and people would of bought out the hospital grade masks that they need to operate on people and give people a placebo effect when they see a doctor. Going to the hospital and having people work on you while wearing trash bags isn't comforting. Plus we needed to make sure doctors and nurses had good PPE so they didn't quit their jobs because they wouldnt feel safe. Placebo is good when people are sick and need medicine but it doesn't stop you from getting sick. The democrats would have still shut down the economy in democrats cities because they want to ruin the economy to win the election. The only difference masks at the start of the pandemic would of been democrats and their propaganda outlets would of used their platforms on msm and social media to say masks dont work and would have blamed people dying on the Trump campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Placebo isnt a good outcome because our hospitals literally didn't have any PPE because China bought them all up and people would of bought out the hospital grade masks that they need to operate on people and give people a placebo effect when they see a doctor.
    More like China made PPE and we wouldn't buy them up.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234