Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MORE PROOF TRUMP IS WORKING ON BILL GATES’ VACCINE UNDER “OPERATION WARP SPEED”

MORE PROOF TRUMP IS WORKING ON BILL GATES’ VACCINE UNDER “OPERATION WARP SPEED”

So many didn’t want to hear that Donald Trump is helping get the Bill Gates vaccine ready in record time under “Operation Warp Speed.” But the truth is more important than feelings, and people should be aware of what’s going on: this is full tyranny, and Trump is working with the “general and the admiral” to help roll this vaccine out.

What would he need the help of generals and admirals for if this was not going to be mandatory? We all need to stop looking at the left vs. right paradigm if we ever want true liberty and freedom, and too many are turning a blind eye to this. Why is to not ok for Bill Gates to work on ID2020, but it’s fine if Trump does? I’ll answer: neither is acceptable and both are tyrannical.

Liberty should not be negotiable, and if Trump does something to stomp on human rights, I am going to mention it, even though it’ll upset some people. Your feelings don’t change what Trump said with his own mouth.

Yes, what Trump said in the last video about “forced vaccines” was about measles, and it says so in the video clip where he says it.

Medical Tyranny: Trump Pivots To Mandatory Vaccinations Under Operation “Warp Speed”

Yet that mentality still should not be forgotten and that is why it was included. If he wants mandatory measles vaccinations, he won’t stop at just the measles and it’s delusional, at best, to think that he would. Trump admits that he is in control of Operation Warp Speed with the plans to have 300 million vaccines available as soon as humanly possible.

There are 325 million people in the United States. That doesn’t leave many unvaccinated. Trump say, himself, that’s he’s in control of this operation.

Trump, himself, said:

“I hope we’re gonna come up with a good weap-vaccine, ah, Johnson and Johnson and Oxford and lots of different great companies, representative of our country in sometimes-in some ways, the NIH is working very hard and doing a terrific job. Uh, no, I hope we’re gonna have a vaccine, in and we’re going to fast-track it like you’ve never seen before. If we come up with a vaccine, I think they probably will”.

Next, a reporter asks Trump “who is in charge of this operation?” Trump says:

“Uh we have, you know who’s in charge of it? Honestly, I am. I’ll tell ya, I’m really in charge of it. I could say somebody else I will say we’re dealing with the general and the admiral. They’re very much in charge, but, I think, probably more than anything, I’m in charge. And I’m the one that gets blamed and I get blamed anyway. Don’t forget, if we come up with a vaccine in record time, they’ll say they should have done it faster. But we have a lot of good possibilities.”

Germany even confirmed that Donald Trump attempted to buy the firm working on a coronavirus vaccine in Germany. The president is not “draining the swamp,” He’s going all-in on a vaccine that will be horrifyingly fast-tracked.

And while Trump didn’t say the vaccine would be mandatory, it’s hard to imagine this going any other way when he’s wanting 300 million doses and is working with the “general and the admiral” on this operation.

Operation Warp Speed intends to fast track Bill Gates’ vaccine and Trump admits he’s in control of that operation. Don’t take my word for it. Listen to him say it yourself. I only want your eyes fully open to what’s going on, and what they intend to do to all of us. If you want to berate the messenger for bringing you this information, do so. But it’s information you all should be aware of.

Does anyone honestly believe that this vaccine won’t be mandatory? That obviously the goal of the scamdemic.

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...speed_05042020

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Going to do everything in my power to prevent myself from getting this vaccination.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There will not be a successful vaccine and Trump knows it, meanwhile he keeps the left from crucifying him for not doing everything possible to stop the virus.

Trump did not endorse mandatory vaccines for measles, he expressed an opinion that people needed to get the vaccine.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The Oxford/AstraZeneca "vaccine" will be the first one pushed onto everyone. It's already been developed and it doesn't matter who's in the WH. Both of them will try to force it on everyone. Trump's promises about it being "voluntary" will carry as much weight as his DACA promises and "never again" spending bill promises lol.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-17-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There will not be a successful vaccine and Trump knows it, meanwhile he keeps the left from crucifying him for not doing everything possible to stop the virus.

Trump did not endorse mandatory vaccines for measles, he expressed an opinion that people needed to get the vaccine.
    He has definitely had the wrong advisor around him, I think a lot of it is Ivanka too. However, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and a few others have been in talks with him about the safety issues. Kanye is also against vaccines. We need to push for the 1986 Act to be repealed.

Also people do not know it hits closer to home for him; Barron was injured when he was a baby.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Also people do not know it hits closer to home for him; Barron was injured when he was a baby.
    Yes he was, and it's been mentioned before during Trump's speech, so we know that he is aware of the dangers of vaccines, as it has impacted him and his family directly. Which makes it hard to buy any of this operation warp speed junk he keeps mentioning. Goes against everything he believes.

He may just be saying this in the short term to get votes and to appease the masses since mandatory vaccines are still accepted by around 60-70% of people, but he may pivot once it's closer to 50% and/or after the election. These numbers continue to fall as long as Bill Gates is out there giving his speeches on how software engineers are the best at providing the people with dependable healing innovations.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yes he was, and it's been mentioned before during Trump's speech, so we know that he is aware of the dangers of vaccines, as it has impacted him and his family directly. Which makes it hard to buy any of this operation warp speed junk he keeps mentioning. Goes against everything he believes.

He may just be saying this in the short term to get votes and to appease the masses since mandatory vaccines are still accepted by around 60-70% of people, but he may pivot once it's closer to 50% and/or after the election. These numbers continue to fall as long as Bill Gates is out there giving his speeches on how software engineers are the best at providing the people with dependable healing innovations.
    I think President Trump is also going to let them be hoisted by their own petard--like Fauci has been wrong 100% and people are getting wise to him as well.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots.” - Donald Trump (his emphasis)
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

What would he need the help of generals and admirals for if this was not going to be mandatory?
    It won't be "mandatory" in the sense of proper law being passed, as opposed to executive fatwas.

It will be "policy" required by the global corpo-Marxists.

No trade, no banking, no food, no supplies, no travel...just like face diaper fatwas now.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    With many foreign/domestic entities profiteering bigly in the ongoing MAGA led 'war against the invisible enemy' and big gov/FDA approvals and spending redtapes vanished to speed up eveything, national debt has reached $25T in no time. Do Likud-Republicans know what they are doing?
    The upper ruling class knows exactly what it is doing.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

“They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots.” - Donald Trump (his emphasis)
    A personal opinion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A personal opinion.

In SUPPORT of mandatory vaccinations.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    He has definitely had the wrong advisor around him, I think a lot of it is Ivanka too. However, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and a few others have been in talks with him about the safety issues. Kanye is also against vaccines. We need to push for the 1986 Act to be repealed.

But how did Barron even get vaccinated in the first place? Being that he's the son of a multi-billion dollar businessman turned president, shouldn't he have been able to avoid a vaccination at all costs?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

In SUPPORT of mandatory vaccinations.
    NO.

In support of people CHOOSING to get the measles vaccine.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NO.

In support of people CHOOSING to get the measles vaccine.

You're delusional.
    Chris

You're delusional.
    You are the one hearing things he didn't say.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are the one hearing things he didn't say.
    Here is what I heard, twice:

"They have to get their shots.”

He did not say:

They should get their shots.

It is the same thing with the 2nd Amendment:

Shall not be infringed, as opposed to should not be infringed.

On top of saying "They have to get their shots.”, he awarded Moderna, Novovax and other bio-tech companies Federal tax-payer money, to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars, hired Gates' stooges Fauci and Slaoui, and started up "Operation Warp Speed".

Trump put our money where his mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Here is what I heard, twice:

"They have to get their shots.”

He did not say:

They should get their shots.

It is the same thing with the 2nd Amendment:

Shall not be infringed, as opposed to should not be infringed.

On top of saying "They have to get their shots.”, he awarded Moderna, Novovax and other bio-tech companies Federal tax-payer money, to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars, hired Gates' stooges Fauci and Slaoui, and started up "Operation Warp Speed".

Trump put our money where his mouth is.
    He did not say they should/will be forced to get the shots, he used hyperbolic conversational english to express in strong terms his opinion that they needed to choose to do it.
    He opposes a mask mandate, he isn't going to support a vaccine mandate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He did not say they should/will be forced to get the shots, he used hyperbolic conversational english to express in strong terms his opinion that they needed to choose to do it.
    He opposes a mask mandate, he isn't going to support a vaccine mandate.

Quit trying to blow transparent smoke up the forums a$$.

Look up the word FASCISM. That might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But how did Barron even get vaccinated in the first place? Being that he's the son of a multi-billion dollar businessman turned president, shouldn't he have been able to avoid a vaccination at all costs?
    Because people have been lied to over the years to believe vaccines have saved us-- then he had his doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    So will Joe Biden.
    And I'm not voting for either one of them. So...what's your point?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Another big hand-out to vaccine pharma today:

$2 billion to Pfizer and German firm BioNTech
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/22/us-g...s-vaccine.html

The goal is to make the vaccines free-of-charge. If something is free, the product is you. So now both British and German organizations are receiving taxpayer money for vaccine development and various vaccine companies that are all run by foreigners. Hmm...
    Last edited by devil21; 07-22-2020 at 01:27 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chris

Another half a billion $ to Moderna

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/mode...2-million.html

Moderna shares rose nearly 6% on Monday after the biotech company announced it received an additional $472 million from the U.S. government to support the development of its potential coronavirus vaccine.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...00226649591809

There will not be a vaccine, Trump knew that all along, he just had to not let the left and the media crucify him for not supporting all efforts to fight the virus.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another quarter billion.

Fujifilm (?!?!?)
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/pres...facturing.html

President Donald Trump announced on Monday that the U.S. government has awarded Fujifilm a $265 million contract to expand the country’s coronavirus vaccine manufacturing capacity.

The Department of Health and Human Services awarded the contract to the Fujifilm Texas A&M Innovation Center in College Station, Texas, Trump said. He made the announcement at the Bioprocess Innovation Center at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies in Morrisville, North Carolina, where the company is manufacturing “bulk drug substance” for a coronavirus vaccine by Novavax, which was awarded $1.6 billion by the federal government to help develop the vaccine.

Media often calls Trump reactive but to give tons of credit to his visionary leadership, he reversed his stance on vaccinations proactively months before covid hit communities and sparked $6 Trillion+ debt spend Trump-Pence-Dems led war against the 'invisible enemy'.

Trump reverses course on vaccinations; now in favor. (Apr 2019)
    Source: Donald Trump On THe Isues

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Another quarter billion.

Fujifilm (?!?!?)
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/pres...facturing.html
    President Donald Trump announced on Monday that the U.S. government has awarded Fujifilm a $265 million contract to expand the country’s coronavirus vaccine manufacturing capacity.

The Department of Health and Human Services awarded the contract to the Fujifilm Texas A&M Innovation Center in College Station, Texas, Trump said. He made the announcement at the Bioprocess Innovation Center at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies in Morrisville, North Carolina, where the company is manufacturing “bulk drug substance” for a coronavirus vaccine by Novavax, which was awarded $1.6 billion by the federal government to help develop the vaccine.
    What better way to show/give unwavering support than to give BILLIONS of other people's money on a product/service they do not want/need and against their knowledge/will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast